Tryna get my life together. Just wish I had someone to talk to rn

Tryna get my life together. Just wish I had someone to talk to rn.

send pic of pencil in pooper

Just cus I'm lonely rn doesn't mean I'm a faggot

no homo wats wrong op

Me and my girl just broke up last week.

I know it's better we aren't together because I was being a lil bitch with her.

It'd be a long ass story to explain all. But it ended thru a text and I feel like our relationship ment more than just this.

I mainly miss having someone there to just be here for me. Although given we broke up because she no longer was giving a shit about my problems and told me to keep them to myself to not make her sad.

Loneliness is what's wrong, thanks for checking on me

in truth we are all alone and we will all die alone no one truly dies with each other they just die at the same time the fact that we have life is just amazing

thats why i spend my time on Sup Forums asking for pics of pencils in poopers

I know. But I am not dead. And I love living in the company of others

than go out there and find anouther mate

fuck the world and ecerything you be you. you cant let this get you down

I definitely will be.

Just for this moment right now I wanted to speak with someone.

dont be sad get glad

i mean i was on a thread about fucking mares

mares are female horses and i watched a guy fuck a horse

Is your name Nick by chance?

OP. sounds like you were putting your issues on her, and she wasn't having it. all honesty? go seek a therapist..

I thought me an my long term girlfriend broke up because it just got old/stale but really, a couple years after I was still alone and had no desire to even attempt anther relationship I went to a therapist and started to try to straighten myself out. I basically stopped giving a fuck, and she needed more attention then I could physically provide at the time.

She's seeing a therapist.

It just wasn't fair. I was there for every tear she ever had to shed and when I needed her most she just didn't want to deal with my pain. It hurts knowing I gave everything for her and I got this. I wasn't sad til I realized what I really lost. Now I'm just in tears.

have you guys broken up before? because if you're the type of guy who breaks up with a girl. gets back with her a few months later after shes slept around, I honestly cannot help you. because you're helpless.

but otherwise she's just being selfish, maybe her therapist said something that changed her views on you? Like maybe her therapist hinted towards that shes on a higher pay grade then you, and that should hang out with people on her level? get what im saying.

still, YOU need to go to a therapist anyway.

NO it was a year relationship, ended last week and she just started seeing a therapist after we broke up.

I was always there for her no matter what time. I fought to get permission to date her. And she leaves through a text. It pains me. I feel like garbage. It hurts so much. I know it's better for me to not have someone who doesn't think of my emotions but dammit I worked so hard and loved so much why copulent she just care for me. Why does it have to hurt so much.

because. you put too much effort into her with your save-a-hoe complex. tbh.

She wasn't a hoe. Far from it. I know it was my fault for allowing it. And I know it is better that I move on.

It doesn't change the amazing times we had. Or all the love I had. It stings so much.