Is my wife gross?

Is my wife gross?

...if you have to ask

Would pick off bottom of desk and eat/10

Shaved

Would eat pussy and ass OP. What is her race?

ITT: we find things that look like OP's slampig wife

Indian/Turkish it's good to know I'm not the only one loving this ass

Oh, oh shit... Is that... is that a baby?

is true

Well no wonder it doesn't bother you, you're used to eating curry already

I'd be eating her ass any chance I got. Any possible creampie/cum on pussy pics?

Why are you taking such a fucking high resolution photo jesus fucking christ you idiot.

put pencil in pooper

yes

Damn nice OP she's a keeper. Does she let you do anal?

Ya occasionally when she's horny she'll fuck a horse

Yes she is now /thread

ya woman look like a motha fuckin hippo,
that pussy look like it belong on a god damn african safari, is yo wife gross? Hell the fuck yes she gross as fuck mayne, the fuck do you think you're doing with your life? either kill yourself or force her to get lipo and a terraform jesus fucking christ

that dont look like pencil nor do it look like pooper

No.

Well for sure she isnt gross in my book. I'd have her sit on my face alot

Using the word slampig in any of its forms confirms you to be the dumbest mother fucking pile alive. It sounds dumb, it is retarded. Fat cunt is fat. That's what it is. She is an ugly fat cunt. Fucking virgin kids and this slampig shit. Gross

Are you Hispanic? because only fucking spicks hit this kind of fat shit, did you post a fucking cream pie?! How about you just jack off into a rotting jack-o-lantern instead of cumming in your hog wife, I bet you have like 13 god damn hell spawn child fucklets

wtf ur dick is small as fuck.. is she even feeling/enjoying it? or has she been faking since day 1? how big is ur dick no homo? like 4 inches? 5?

Absolutely fucking disgusting

Yes, kek!!!

>samefag

barechestedness

no!!! is my wife gross?

are u into worming? are her worms pinworms?

>here's my gf btw, she has pinworms.

you don't know half a shit you nigger, These are me, get your shit together before you end up with a fat nasty hoe like this.

thats not pin worms thats just daddys dried semen

You and your bitch are disgusting and fat. Please use condoms so you won't have more obese childrens

pretty sure she has pinworms

if you want to inquire more about playing with her worms, i'm open to talk.

I bet she so damn fat that when you poor spicks go to the market her gravitational pull sucks in produce and y'all leave without paying for a single thing and you go bobbing for apples and celery n shit in those waves of fat, OP

Love that shit on some pizza

That hoe should get some Botox for her pussy, it would look like some fresh chocolate whipped cream, then you could justify eating it, OP, you sick motherfucking fuck

my queen says burn her soz

Fuck you i am the only queen.

Damn OP, I'd totally have your sloppy seconds

I'd bury my face in that hairy ass tbhfamlad

Moar pls

OP she is not gross! What do you think about my mom?

I'd definitely fuck those tits
Post more for affirmation

have some gifs too...

I'd fucking smother myself in those
How'd you get these anyhow?

Let's see those gifs user

found them on her laptop

Those are endangered you know

Any anal/ass stuff? She's hot as fuck

as if i would post my mom...
its not even oc

I'm just saying the bitch is a whale I don't give a fuck whose mom she is

before you said that she wasn't... now i beg to differ. Legit wtf OP. Isn't that a little concerning for yours and hers health and pretty much the whole marriage in general?

no ass :(

Looks like you had to crack her ass cheeks open like a fucking mollusk. I can smell the yeast from here. Pls kill with extreme prejudice and post timestamp

These pictures have been around for more then 1 or 2 years. Its suppositily an Indian bitch. I love the dark pussy lips, the hot pink insides, reminds me of an ugly Hispanic bitch I use to fuck. These girls will give themselves to you as long as you pay attention to them. I love fucking and cumming in filthy women.

*inserts penis in blender*

Nice filenames fag

i'd fuck her