Should I try LSD?

Should I try LSD?

yes it is a life changing experience it is scary the actual concept but i can tell you that you wont regret it after you just say fuck it and take it but just remember its just a chemical

no, if you buy LSD you are 99% likely to have purchased some research chemical instead

research chemicals will fry your brain and make you stupid forever

Definitely.
But do it somewhere safe the first time. With a friend.

You're very unlikely to have a bad trip but if it does happen it's better to have someone looking out for you

Tripping right now

On Dxm Right now but yes

Yes, you should absolutely do LSD. But is right; research chemicals are no good. Spend $30 on a test kit off of the Internet and be sure it's actually acid.

Psychedelics have a way of coming to you exactly when you're most poised to grow from them. If you have the chance, do it.

>research chemicals will fry your brain and make you stupid forever
my anecdotal evidence begs to differ op.
i say go for it man. even if its research chem. but just dont take 5 tabs of research chem and u should be good.

i started with half a tab and had a life changing spiritual experience.

do not do psychedelics if your goal is to get "fucked up" or "See crazy shit"

Whatever you do, MAKE SURE TO TEST IT.
I'm not saying everything sold as LSD that isn't is terrible, but not knowing what you're taking is.

Curious, why are you contemplating LSD? Just a word of warning from someone who has done it a few times, it is not a toy.

>it is not a toy.
can confirm.
definitely not a recreational drug dude.
dont do it for a good time.

How much lsd should i take? i heard 200ug and over makes you experience what a true lsd trip is suppose to be

Im kinda shit at school and i litteraly have nothing motivating me should i do lsd? Could it help with that stuff?

It might, it probably won't.
You could reach enlightenment and figure out what's wrong with your life and drive you to fix it, but it's more likely that it will just be another thing to distract you from school some more.

>Could it help with that stuff?
oh yeah man.
speaking from a personal level, i credit lsd with helping me get my life back on track. it got into school and got a job. but let me tell you it was not fun learning these lessons with acid. not fun at all. in fact, ive never been more scared in my life and i believe it gave me some small degree of ptsd. (used to smoke weeed alot, now small amounts give me anxiety attacks because i remember the trip)
even though all this negative came out of it, i still think it was completely worth it. i learned so much about myself and my world around me. of course this is just my experience. i have friends who drop on a weekly basis for fun.

its different for everyone dude and theres really no telling how you will react to it. just have a sober friend who knows how to handle someone who is tripping.

Not OP. What do you think about cogito ergo sum?

Yes.

my google search tells me that is rene descartes "i think therefore i am"
and i have to tell you i am severely under qualified to have any worthwhile opinions on it.

but since you asked, id like to believe it. the concept that is. im guessing you asked since i said "my world"? yes i believe the very act of "believing" in something makes it 100% real. at least to the believer.

The general idea behind it is (at least how I understand it) that "I think therefore I am" is the only thing he can prove. For example, if you said "That tree exists because I'm seeing it" it is wrong, because that tree is only a perception of your mind brought either by hallucinations or what suspect are electrical impulses triggered by our eyes.

So, basically, everything we consider to be real is just a perception of our minds, and whether they are real or not is impossible to know.

I ask because the way LSD works on our brains and distorts everything while still appearing as real as anything I've experienced before makes me believe strongly in this idea.

No one can say what a "true lsd trip is supposed to be", psychedelics are exceedingly subjective.

i see now. sorry for my ignorance.
it makes a lot of sense that "being" is really the only thing we can be sure about.

when it comes to a philosophy for life. i think im more on the side of nihilism. with just a touch of theism.

Absolutely try it Sup Forumsrother. It will change the world around you in every way. Your thoughts about try world will change because you will see life the way it is, not what it is supposed to be. Don't be one of those idiots and take 5 tabs and ruin the experience for yourself, my motto is "2 to fly" because that's all you need. Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to milk your wallet for more money and when you are freaking out and going crazy and seeing fucking beyond crazy stuff, that person is calling you an idiot because you don't know what you are taking. Write yourself a letter and free your mind of all negativity. I've done my fair share and have used that advice every time and not once have I had a bad trip, despite the horror stories I have heard. Definitely a learning experience, your intuition will be stronger than ever and you are not the same person going into a trip as you are coming out of one.

I'm an existentialist myself. I considered myself a nihilist, since I consider there isn't any inherent purpose or meaning in the universe, but we can create our own. A good ethics teacher I had told me that better fits existentialism.

>but we can create our own
yeah dude exactly my thoughts too.
i do believe everything has a purpose, but i also believe those purposes dont really matter.
i do believe in a god, but i also think its just a part of the meaning universe we live in.

bump

bump