>talk for a a couple hours
>wants to fuck but I've seen and had bar hook ups go fucking awful
>say no and keep talking till tonight
>agree to fuck her tomorrow
>says she has something to tell me
>"I got the herp user"
>thank her for telling me but say I have to think about
>wat do

I'm actually fucking considering this shit, she said she isn't having an outbreak and if I wear a condom it's like 5% risk. Should I beat that infested pussy or run like hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

niaid.nih.gov/about/organization/dmid/documents/condomreport.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be a dumb nigger, there's more hot women with disease free pussy in the world

>7/10
>herp

You are the stupidest piece of shit in the world. Fucking jerk off, then if right after you cum you think "Hmm, I sure could use some herps" then go for it.

Please don't ever have kids. Seriously, get a vasectomy.

I've been drunk every night this week is why I'm thinking about it. I think I should rethink my life right now.

>seriously considering the risk of contracting an uncured disease for one night of sex

Here's the solution: fucking don't, you retard

In return for being my sub concious Sup Forums. Not the best but most recent I've gotten.

you people dont know what drinking is, just give it 5 secs then op will plow it anyway and deal with whatever consequences happen. + if she's decent there may be herpBabies in the future

The fuck is in her chest? Is she a cyborg?

too much soy

She was a weird fuck, wants me "in her life" after one day, and apparently she thought that piercing was hot as fuck since she kept talking about it.

Also my old friends ex wife. Didn't like him so I fucked her. These are the types of choices I make.

I've been drunk every night for the past month brotherrrr

Don't think, just drink

oh shit i rolled dubs

VERY nice

Is your life that sad that you're actually considering getting diseased for 7/10?

No just a sex addict and possibly alcoholic, have a lot of friends, make great money, don't have much to complain about.

Lol. A disease that will alter your life FOREVER for a orgasm, maybe more if you aren't a total faggot in bed. You actually have the opportunity to knowingly avoid getting herpes but you're considering it. you should kill yourself you dumb fucking cunt.

Are you trying to become Hank Moody or sonething?

I never really got into Californication so you'd have to explain bro.

get in with one of her 7/10 friends without it, friendzone hardcore

also this

Not a bad idea man she had some pretty hot friends but who know they have if she's got bleedin blisters

Probably not herps. Most sluts kick it with non-sluts because they think they're cuter and guys will like them based on relative comparison to them (which is usually true, but who gives a fuck; it's how men work)

Dont do it man

But I hear you... its fucking tempting when youve been edging over a girl for ages, and then you find out she has herpes or hpv.

Luckily I'm paranoid about std's

You probably have herpes anyway. Go for it.

That is a good point looks like I need to text a couple of them. One of them was self concious as shit but a solid 8 maybe 9/10 if she'd let loose.

do it you fucking normie

a week isn't ages faggot. it's a bitch he met when he was drunk last week and made the right choice of not fucking that night he met her.

She gotta have the bloodwork done b4 I work her blood.

I meant when I edge over a girl for ages.

I get checked every other week, had chlamydia a year ago, shit sucked, got it treated.

Period sex represent

How is she more attractive if she 'lets loose'? What do you mean by that. Fucking the timid ones are the best. I hate fucking confident bitches, hey think they're better than they actually are because all of the dicks they ride tell them they're better than they really are. The timid girls do one of 2 things.
1. Let you take control, hopefully you can dominate properly
2. fuck you how they want because they don't fuck often, and guys usually don't know how to make a woman cum

>checked every other week

Are you sucking cock for 2¥ a pop?

So you've edged over multiple girls - for ages - and found out they had herps. Where the fuck do you hang out dude? crack houses?

Mostly at work.

Theres 70 people at the company, roughly 8 of them have the herp. Most of them girls

What I mean is if she dressed a little better and what not but I can't really judge much, I go to the bar in my work clothes, carhartts shitty t shirt etc but I agree I have almost a fetish for shy and/or timid chicks

Wearing a condom makes it basically a negligible risk.

In fact, I think she's a legit hook up for telling you this shit.

What kind of business?

Don't listen to this faggot, especially if you shave ANY part of your crotch

IT, fleet management, gps control systems

>a spic using words

Yeah after talking to a friend who has that shit a few minutes ago I really don't wanna go through with it, got to much to lose on it now that I thought on it.

I'm not a spic you dumb fuck. I'm 100% white.

So no kissing, no fingering, and you better pray her grool doesnt get onto you.

Not to mention the herpes virus is smaller than the holes in latex.

Yes it reduces the chances, but learn statistics.

Yeah man, all bad. I got a childhood friend that got it when she was 17. Shit fucked her life up. got lucky enough to get a man that REALLY loved her and had children with her.

I wouldn't do it.

Weird same shit happened to my friend she slept with a dude she thought was cool as hell because she was a high school girl at the time. But yeah she's a great chick though

niaid.nih.gov/about/organization/dmid/documents/condomreport.pdf

>not going to read it for you

>be me
>ex gf had the herps
>hit that shit for like a year with condoms on, no issue
>one day don't have condoms
>say fuck it, I'm going in anyway
>hit that shit bareback for another 6 months
>mfw no outbreaks still 2 years later

Do it, faggot.

page 7, I still wouldn't risk the 0.00000004% chance

Imagine this faggot isn't lying. You still aren't dating this girl for years like he did, there was obviously some trust involved to some degree. For all we know OP, this cunt may be a man hater wishing doom on the sexuality of all men for having given her the herps

> (2) Many studies lacked sufficient numbers of subjects to have adequate statistical power to evaluate condom effectiveness.

That was some pretty informative stuff thanks user, I'm actually saving that shit now

Odds of the lottery: 1.31578947e-8

Odds of herpes with a condom: .00000004%

Top kek m8

So, approximately 4X more likely to catch herps with a condom. Then maybe we should all go buy 4 lottery tickets for each time we plan on fucking any women. By those odds; if we happen to fuck one with herps and catch herps then we've very likely won the lottery. Then we can put the millions of winnings towards curing our herps and bettering the sex of all man kind

>theres a low chance of getting stds while using condoms
>low
>ow
>0

My brain feels violated

>Oh no, you found a flaw in a scientific study!

Well, it's imperfect so I guess it means nothing. My bad.

U mad white boi?

its more like a lottery. Some people are naturally resistant to herps and some people get it but never have outbreaks. Other people get fucked.

I don't see how that post showed any sort anger

It's not a flaw in a scientific study.
The study is sound. Hypothesis. Tests. Results. Then they list possible variables and effects. Perfectly good study.

It's a flaw in your reasoning I was referring to.

Well, it's really late, OP. Please read up and don't think that herpes is a HUGE deal. It is a very stigmatized disease, but I think her being upfront makes it fine.

>.02

How are those vold sores holding up, user?

I love the fact that my face doesnt turn to hamburger meat every whatever weeks.

RUN BITCH RUN

It would be a hinder on me, like said I'm literally a sex addict, so it would create problems for me if I did contract, but I do appreciate her telling me I don't often hear of women telling men that they have something before hand.

Hey OP cba to read all comments, I got herp (as a man) had sex frequent and with GF, she hasnt been infected any time(even fked her while i had a mark but not on dick) still no infection after 1 and a half year isch of relationship(we never use condom). But i got it instantly from fucking a random chick, so dunno if we get it easier, or not, and didnt know if she had it out. But you will most likely be fine if you use condom.

My reasoning? I said if you wear a condom then the chances of contracting herpes is negligible, at best.

I actually have no clue what your reasoning is, but it must be pretty awesome compared to hard science.

You are clearly mad that you don't know basic facts. I think that even put this shit on the back of the box....you know, cause it's FDA tested and all. Keep being a dumb nigger, though.

>reading is hard

she doesnt have the herp. she's just testing you user. go for it

women definitely get it easier cause your precum and all that jazz stays in her.

Yeah I'm really into this chick but I don't think I'm gonna risk it, she wants to go hiking with me and my friend tomorrow so I'll probably just let her know it's too risky for me.

this
this

also it's permanent

Dude, my precum hasnt infected my girl, like i said, i got it in one fuck with some random lady, after that ive fked a few and now i got a gf for 1+ years, and we never use condom, she hasnt gotten any disease, so i think its higher risk for us men off getting it(as for personal experience)

If you are really into her, and you make sure she doesnt have any mark on leg / vagina, you have no worries (100% chance to not get if u use condom + no mark) But you chose, but as far as i know you are safe, even my friend had a gf with the herps, fucked her without condom for entire year(she got sick once and got marks, they didnt fuck) and he doesnt have the herps.

But it sucks having herps though

That's basically what she told me, she said that since she isn't showing and if I wore a condom it'd be very low risk. But that shits for life if it goes wrong, I mean it's a skin to skin virus. So I dont know if it's a good idea

Well depends op if down syndrome runs in your genetics then go for it I mean after making such a statement thinking about fucking a herpy.. That's pretty low class but if you don't need offspring considering they will have downs anyway then go for it man.