So i got in invited to a fetish club by a girl i know, rules are once in no clothes allowed...

So i got in invited to a fetish club by a girl i know, rules are once in no clothes allowed. Average age is around 30-40 mix of men and women. Never been to this kind of thing before. Im 23 and a virgin. Should i go?

Not sure. This girl might have realized your status and could be bringing you to a gangbang but not the kind you think.

Since u got invited, you have a decent body. Absolutely, sounds like a crazy good tiem

Roll for this

Im Slim build nothing special

nope.. probably crawling with cooties.. and by cooties i mean crabs, ass mites, blue waffles, ect..

Nah man, probably not that bad, this dude just wants u to stay pussyless with him.

Sauce for gif and Fetish club

Yea wat club op?

No sure what it is called, been open since the 1990 though

You should go al the way, use condoms, and try to fuck as many times as you can, probably you'll last a couple of minutes to cum the first time so ask your girl to be the first one, once you cum with her go on and keep fucking your way through the night! Post pics if you can, pussy pics please, also girls asses

I like your style user, i may adopt it

Sauce?

Yea dude. A virgin with the chance to potentially massacre some ass in one night, it sounds pretty good dude.

I have no idea user, i found it on here

Damn, thx anyway

barechestedness

Yeah dude. Don't do it. Stay home and tell all your grandkids about all the sex you didn't have and how you died a virgin.

Worst case scenario someone laughs at your dick or you get the clap. I'd say do eet.

>tell all your grandkids
>you died a virgin.

tell this girl to take your V card first and go

This

Only if you want to get fucked by a dude.

Just do it! Don't be a virgin for ever!

>Do it faggot
this phrase has never needed to be said more

Fuck her first, or you will get fucked

Consensus is do it, So i will

Good luck to you, OP. Hope you please and get pleased many times over.

Thanks user

>kissing & sucking on tongues xx

Well, you're either going to be a cuck and watch the girl who invited you get fucked by multiple men, or you're going to be a faggot and experience what its like to lose your anal virginity.

So whats it going to be OP, are you a faggot or a cuck?