Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,
so there's this feminazi hambeast on my facebook who normally keeps to herself unless she's "triggerd", but today she posted basically a witchhunt on this guy on her wall. To me his comment doesnt seem that bad, coupled with the fact she's basically using her facebook army now on him. Thoughts?

Also, Feminism hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/when-he-says-no-denying-a-woman-sex-is-rape/
thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/
instagram.com/p/BFekQTyARGz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why are you protecting her hiding her username

Bump

because it would be hypocritical to use b as my army against her wouldnt it? i dont care enough for backlash, just wanted to know what you thought

I don't think you understand what feminism is.

dubs and i give you the guy's name

i said she was a feminazi. I'm a feminist but she takes it too far.

She was raped, he is a pedophile rapist and should be informed on his facebook and Twitter to his friends family and co workers that he is both a pedophile and a rapist

I mean you called it a feminism hate thread. I don't think this has to do with being a feminazi though. There could actually be more to the story than this. The guy probably, if she reacted this way, is a creepy asshole.

"I must emphasise that he never physically harmed me... I dont consider him dangerous."

he's retarded for talking with underage chicks in a creepy manner, she's retarded for inciting witch hunts. they're both retarded, so what?

>i'm a feminist

tits and timestamp or gtfo

read maybe

Rape is not just physical, a man thinking about rape is still a rapist, give us his name so his life can be destroyed

hahahahaha damn you are a dumb girl

This. He clearly thought and stare raped her. He had literal rape sessions alone by himself thinking of her underage body.

This rapists must burn.

he's obviously being sarcastic

crap

Emotional rape and visual rape are crimes against women, your misogynistic mind cant even comprehend such simple concepts let alone your cis male rape denial systems you support

poor guy didn't know she went batshit crazy while he was gone. feminists should have a warning on their picture so you know not to bother them.

Truer words have never been spoken. Praise the black female jesus!

how fucked would it be if this chick is bullshitting the whole thing and actually posting this because he denied her advances

Its not a feminism h8 thread unless i can tell this bitch to kill herself

dunno about that.. comments seem to suggest he's flirted with other girls. just thought that her reaction on the photo was a bit much

fuck, it actually wouldn't surprise me that much. just reading what she wrote, she's definitely the type..

We have her picture and she attends university in madrid rest of her info soon, OP and the other guy will be shamed rapists on facebook soon enough

>a bit much
it was way too fucking much. but why do you have such an interest in people's opinions on this?

>had a crush on me at a time when i was almost certainly underage or atleast 16

what the fuck

Denying a woman sex is rape, you are using your male position of power to control her

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/when-he-says-no-denying-a-woman-sex-is-rape/

it's kind of a lesser version of this

Creepy rapey pedo gets witch hunted, whats the issue here? It's a woman instigating and not someone here?

stop shitposting

Rapist confirmed

because i have an hour before class and im bored as fuck

>calling yourself feminist when complaining about feminazis
At least use something neutral like humanist or egalitarian.

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/

I like this person

>I'm a feminist
Leddit is that way son.

Original Post: instagram.com/p/BFekQTyARGz/

FB: flex.toomey

>youtube gathering
is this seriously a fucking thing?

can anyone explain exactly what shes upset about that he said in this post?

feminists are literally offended by everything. that's why you just ignore them and go for normal women.

You can't spell overreact without ovary