Recently diagnosed with the diabetes that requires constant insulin shots

recently diagnosed with the diabetes that requires constant insulin shots.

what can i expect for the rest of my life?

constant insulin shots.

what else doe

No more apple pie or ice cream.

thats fine

is the only thing about this i cant eat junkfood anymore?
what a bitch ass disease man.

You can eat junk food as long as you compensate.
You can eat anything, just take your insulin for it.

This just happened to a friend of mine a week ago, couldn't stop laughing at him. I'm so mean.

You'll just need to keep track of your diet more, but it doesn't affect quality of life unless you *really* love ice cream

Don't let your levels yo-yo. You will lose your feet/legs if you aren't careful. Google that shit.

Get a pump. Don't drink.

Look up tangy tangerine, it cured my diabetes

Yeah, you think "bitch ass disease" until you search "diabetes amputation" on youtube

does weed help diabetes?
of course if you fight off the munchies that is

better stay on top of it.... unless you like shit cut off of you like your legs

Does weed help control blood sugar levels? No
Does weed help you forget you have diabetes? Prolly

but user.
most of this is anecdotal. but research is emerging man.

To be american

Is it type 1? I'm type 1 but I don't manage mine well. Learn to count carbs and exercise and you'll be fine. You can eat anything you want you just need the right amount of insulin.

idk. gotta take insulin shots.
i think thats type 2?

op here. guys ive been lying.
i dont have diabetes.
my older bro got diagnosed last night and i just want to know what he'll be feeing like so i can help. my stomach has been hurting for a long time cuz of the axiety im getting from this man. im afraid for him. im afraid for my broke ass family that barely makes 20k a year. god dammit everything sucks right now Sup Forums what do i do

Buddy, calm down. Sure, it's better to not have diabetes, but it still really isn't that bad. Just make sure your brother takes his insulin and everything's fine.
And money isn't everything either. Distract yourself with all the things that are fun to you: Games, shows / anime / cartoons, hanging out with someone.

>money isn't everything either
yes it is dude.
do u know what its like to be broke?

no processed foods eat real shit grow a garden etc. that saves on how much insulin you need to control his poor ass less insulin less $$$ needed

yea a diabetic can regulate 5 twinkies and some grape soda but shit going to use a lot of insulin and ups and downs are not good longterm.....lots of real food not amerifat food

First research for the best "Endocrinologist" in your area. These motherfuckers know what's up & allmost all medical insurance pays for one. You meet these guys every three months and the do any changes with you to your insulin intake for the next three months out. Make sure you do proper research when you talk with them about other methods to insulin shots like a pump or insulin pen. Also check the type which your body is compatible, I use nova log but they have a shit ton out there. Last thing like another user said is to starts realizing life's gonna suck dick but it's gonna get you fit if you plan on sticking around, counting carbs and doing the math for conversions to insulin units is a bitch but all in all its a manageable disease. Upside is it's an amazing conversation starter and there's a lot of groups you can meet for free to do fun shit and such.

thanks man

Yes, in fact I do and I know it sucks, but money still isn't all. Of course I wish I was rich so I could have everything material I want, but sadly, life isn't all sunshine. I'm happy for all the "little" things I have, which is a loyal family and the fact that I at least don't have to live under a bridge.

You've gotta keep thinking positive, user.

ya dun goofed