Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I'm a starting dj/producer and made some songs. I really wonder what people think about it. would you guys like to give me some advice and opinion?
soundcloud.com/dj-wubcake/sets/wubcake-stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/frenezamusic
soundcloud.com/dj-wubcake/sets/wubcake-stuff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you.. don't let edm blogs er whatever tell you whats in..

(OP) idk, I'm looking for a label tho

(OP) And for some reason 90% of the people liking my page are from India.. Tafuq, they have this music taste there?

Thats your first mistake.. just focus on the music first.. all that other shit will come later.. 9 times outta 10 once you have a few productions under your belt a manager will contact you and get your music into the right peoples hands ( or ears?)

Alright, thanks for the advice :)
I'll continue my work and try to make it better for now.

well the edm scene in India is massive right now from what I have been hearing so that doesnt surprise me lol

Lol that explains a lot. people from India that live in my country start to like my shit now too, tafuq lmao

also it helps alot if you live in a big city, gigs everywhere

I'm in a small town. I play on a festival soon tho, together with this dude: soundcloud.com/frenezamusic

also not tryna be a dick but try and stay away from the hyper saws... its not 2007 anymore.. although i recommend you do whatever the fuck you want (that's the whole point right?).. you should still produce music thats relevant to todays sound..

Thanks dude :), I'll try some of the newer noises with some vocals

what synth do you use?

>soundcloud.com/dj-wubcake/sets/wubcake-stuff
everything that isn't a remix is trash with no catch, progression, or dynamic instruments.

give up. you will never make it.

also get on twitter, facebook, ect.. thats pretty much essential nowadays dude

Nexus, Sylenth1, Massive, Synthmaster 2 and Spire

www.fb.com/wubcakemusic/
I have a twitter and Bandcamp too, I just don't use them too much

(OP) I'll try to get some progress in my own song and keep remixing. I'm not gonna give up yet

Don't overload yourself with too many synths... take the time and learn how to use one.. start with spire or massive.. and isnt sylenth1 from like 2004? lol

(OP) Yeh, sylenth1 is really old. But a friend actually managed to make some good presets for me

giving up should never be an option..

I won't give up, I had a lot of fun creating those songs and I always see people liking my stuff. some guys even used it in their youtube videos. I just wanted to know what random people online think about my stuff. why not Sup Forums, you guys are honest :P