Why are you, or are you not, voting for the most viable candidate we have?

Why are you, or are you not, voting for the most viable candidate we have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4
livescience.com/51446-guns-do-not-deter-crime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/01/toddlers-have-shot-at-least-23-people-this-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean cuckable?

Because I want the USA government to stop sucking the dicks of corporations.

>2016
>not voting for Socks

is it just me or does hillary look like she can take a mean dick pounding to the buttocks in that photo?

barechestedness

Not gonna happen anytime soon, sorry to say. In the meantime, she's our best.

If she did anal I dont think Bill would have cheated on her as much as he did.

But there is this other candidate that doesnt have corporate junk in his mouth.

Implying she didn't fuck around too

But he's not viable. Don't you watch the news? They said he's not viable. Period.

I'm not American, but I can see if Bernie or Trump got in there'd be a risk of civil war. From here it seems like the Southern states are already only hanging on by a thread.

Because she won't Make America Great Again

Yeah, true. But he's a jobless, couch surfing jew who's selling a pipe dream to idiots. Much like trump but the opposite spectrum.

>Bernie or Trump
The general election polls show that people want Bernie.

ah a very astute insight

Indeed, but the ones who don't want him violently don't want him.

she is a liar

she wants to dismantle the 2nd amendment, which makes americans unsafe

>pipe dream to idiots

Yes, when I think every 1st world country other than USA I think pipe dream and idiots.

>Implying America isn't great
You and trump need to get the fuck out of you think the U.S. isn't great

>believing America hasn't fallen to shit

Literally how?

Yes, because guns are doing a real great job of keeping Americans safe.

This hippie photo shoot was early pandering. She takes money from warlords and dictators.

I am voting for the most viable candidate. Here is why you should too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

No, she doesn't. Not sure how old you are kiddo, but she lost to Obama in 08 largely because she was the opposite. Her nickname was "Annie Oakely". I'll wait until you look up who that is.
K. So let me explain what speaking to the crowd is. Just look at trumps voting record, his donations to which parties, etc. Now look at what he's doing in his farce of a campaign.

if a group of men broke into your house, tied you, your wife and children up and raped them all while you were forced to watch, you'd wish you had a gun to stop them as soon as they broke down your door

/thread

Yes a religious extremist on youtube scares you so much that you are willing to vote for a candidate that panders to your fears. Have you considered maybe just building a bunker and not coming out?

$hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary $hillary

gr8 b8 m8

8/8

In real life they've probably already pulled me and my wife out of bed and started their bullshit before I've gotten to my gun. Its not worth the likely possibility of having my kids accidentally blow their heads off on the one in a million chance a pack of Mad Max marauders invade my house.

You're only expressing your own ignorance of white birthrates in Europe. You've been made ignorant of those statistics intentionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4

Locked doors, a security system, and a secured firearm in a safe or other container would be the best. If the sound of them knocking out a window or a door doesn't wake you, the alarm should. Should give you more than enough time to reach your gun and handle them.

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.

my parents taught me to shoot when I was 6 years old and kept a loaded gun in the house which I was allowed to use if anyone broke into the house. My parents trusted me to save their lives and taught me to shoot.

Yeah then we're talking being invaded by some commando shit. When they case places they're looking to avoid alarm systems and decent security. Those two things act as a much better deterrent than a locked up gun.

This

none of that proves Clinton is not a liar

The problem is you still see news stories every week of some 5 year old accidentally blowing mommy's head off. Mom had plenty of guns to deter the kid too.

>white birthrates

Why are you associating fear of religious extremism with white birth rates. White people can be religious extremist. It seems like you are trying to associate fear of religious extremism with white people having less sex?

guns prevent criminals from having the balls to do a lot of crimes. armed citizens deter crime

sure, that is why nearly everywhere on earth with no weapon restrictions have no crime.. oh wait..

the law states that guns should be kept safe and inaccessible. the parent broke the law and paid the price. blame bad parents, not guns

>guns prevent criminals from having the balls to do a lot of crimes. armed citizens deter crime

No they dont.
livescience.com/51446-guns-do-not-deter-crime.html

Other side of the coin, guns give criminals the balls to commit their crimes. The problem is too many guns. Cut the supply. Make even black market weapons too expensive.

so you are saying and armed security guard wouldn't prevent most criminals from robing a store?

Science? Sounds like leftist nonsense.

We, the VAST MAJORITY OF PLANET EARTH, no not give a FLYING FUCK AT A TUMBLING BAGEL which lying sociopath representing the interests of the same tiny group of billionaires you brain-dead Amerifats elect. But we get treated to a never-fucking-ending barrage of your FOXTARD HORSESHIT for YEARS AT A TIME.

FUCK.

At this point I'm ready to cheer for fucking ISIS as long as they scour the continent clean of you loud, brainless, greasy fucks.

>Why are you associating fear of religious extremism with white birth rates

This has to be bait. It isn't possible for anyone who lurks this image board to be as blue pilled as you're pretending to be.

In reality it just means the security guard gets shot first. Plus security is expensive, most stores probably couldn't afford it.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

Not an option. Too many guns already available. Also, the 2nd amendment.

Watch bank robbery footage some time. The robbers blast apart the security guard then just carry on with the robbery.

She was pretty back then

making guns harder for law abiding citizens to obtain would not stop criminals from obtaining guns and using them for destruction. Good guys with guns are not the problem, criminals are will always do bad things and making guns harder for good guys to buy doesn't make any sense.

but what if the security guard shoots the robber first? there is more than one possible outcome

what about all the times where the criminal is stopped by the good guy with a gun? it happens a lot

>Rubik's cube
Kek ok you mra faget. Never said she wasn't. I want her to be a liar, and a good fucking liar, which she is. Trump is fucking child's play compared to Hillary. He doesn't stand a fucking chance, woman or not. She's smarter. She's a better liar. She's a career politician. She will knock his ginger dick in the dirt.

Its just part of the planning, take out the armed guy first. Its always close range and happens before they even know what happened.

My pills have no color

A bunch of people without a home. They need help. Multiculturalism isnt something to fear. You will learn from each other, your children will be less homogeneous and that means their DNA will probably be better. Just marry a brown girl and get over it.

too obvious dude.

'Guns dont kill people, people do'

The solution is obvious, ban people. That way the guns can finally live in peace.

Ever heard of gun on gun crime? I rest my case

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/01/toddlers-have-shot-at-least-23-people-this-year/

DURRR MUH FREEDOMS, MUST HAV GUNS, BAD GUYS OUT THER

The phrase should be "guns don't kill people, people with guns do."

>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/01/toddlers-have-shot-at-least-23-people-this-year/

Only a good toddler with a gun can stop a bad toddler with a gun.

Brainwashed fucking slave. Kill yourself America is shit.

OP is too young to remember how much cooler it was when we were still free. I thought the only people voting for Hildog were the Boomers.

No you guys are just uncultured and scared of change.

Hillary's gonna peg that little bitch drumpf so hard in the general.

Gtfo inbred britfag. The big kids are talking. Don't you have some pebbles to throw into your canal? Or is it a rainy, miserable shit storm outside?

What am I talking about. Its England. It's always fucking miserable. Just like the people. Better an hero, you cunt.

I'll be voting for whoever gets the democratic nomination, which at this point looks like Hillary.

Why? because our economy does better when there is a democrat in the white house and a vote for Trumpie is a vote for Idiocracy.

>derp

what a concise and well thought out argument.
Well said sir

Oh I'm voting for him... Also why did you post a picture of Swamp-Thing?

God I would have torn her shit up in her younger days
10/10 cutie
It comes as no surprise that she is a fucking lying snake, cute girls are the worst

Poor wittle baby scared of da big bad guns!

that would never happen if the parents followed the law and kept the gun locked away. blame bad parents, not guns

name calling does not refute my point

Try harder shitlord

blame the parents, not the gun

Cool facts
Having a pool increase the odds of your child or you drowning by 247925489%
Driving a car or being inside one being driven increases the chances of you getting into a car accident by 6887539525%
Being an astronaut increase your chances of dying in a space shuttle failure by 6578625788%

hahahaha, i wouldn't trust that bitch in a nigger shithouse with a muzzle on

nut. as in I'd nut in her back then where that picture was taken.

Hillary would outlaw swimming pools and shave her head if a single black person said they never learned how to swim because it would mess wit they weave.

I'll pass.

Watch yourself on that edge, you fucking faggot.

Lrn 2 fact, moron

>Believing the media
The only reason Bernie's numbers "don't add up" is because fucktards like you don't understand the difference between a primary/caucus and the general election.

I like how you post some statistic and gun nuts just ignore it or use rationalization to keep their toys

that "statistic" provides no source for a study or any evidence to back its claim

No, faggot. I've wanted Hillary from the first. The only reason Bernie is winning is because fucktards like you are so fucking easily sold a mirage of "free shit" you'll literally suck dick and make yourselves look like trash everywhere from the internet to public spaces; because you're so fucking stoned on this phony's pipe dream. Fuck outta here with that accusative nonsense.
As if a Hillary supporter isn't generally more intelligent than you college drop outs.
>2016

Thats why she´s acting like a bitch now. She was actually sexually attractive once!

Thats the face of a daughter who enjoyed analsex with her dad.

>current year

>"no no, I wanted our shape shifting lizard queen from the beginning, I'm intelligent and that's why I'm voting for the most useless bag of snake vaginas ever compiled into the rough shape of a human being"

You know she got naked and fucked on film that day. Please let them fuckin' photos show up before she gets elected...