I need someone to help me commit suicide

I need someone to help me commit suicide.
>inb4 faggots try to stop me
tiny: chmod771

I don't really want you to kill yourself but I won't try to talk you out of it.
If you have a gun how the fuck am I supposed to help you.
I hate to say it but if you really want to die you just need to pull that trigger.
If you cannot you don't want to die bad enough.

If you can speak about that it's because you can't do it you just need somebody to talk and somebody isn't on Sup Forums go speak to your friend/family idk somebody you love

I'm going to anyway. I'm just more comfortable going out with others.

With that caliber?

Well I hope you don't, but I cannot stop you.
Why do you want to die anyway?

stream site?

>Not suicide, RIP Frontal Lobe

>chmod771

are you a webmaster?

Not only should you not commit suicide, you should definitely not use a .22 caliber weapon. It is incredibly likely that you just end up severely injured.

Tinychat id is in the original post.

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

umm.... that bullet is not a 45 long colt no workie workie in bang stick

45 long colt. Ok bud.

>.22 faggot gun kills faggot

that's not a .22 bro

it's a 32 or .38 and the most shit pistol i;ve ever seen

How old are you. Will you show me the rest of that gun. I am just curious about what it is. It looks unique.

Has both .22 and .45 LC barrels.

Suicide bomb. Take out as many as you can on your way out. Don't be a selfish faggot.

im not going to stop you.

but i will tell you do it with something other then a single shot .38 with lead bullets.

get something multi, and with proper defensive ammo.

Gun says .22 long rifle on it. Bullets look slightly large but I don't think that are much taller than a dime. They just look big in the picture.

It says .22LR right on the barrel.

also says -45lc.

Op shoot the bullet through ur ass

Give us your money and be an hero

Do you have a job?

How old are you?

Are you in school?

Go to a place where no one you care about will find you. And top yourself

OP where you at? Cam up. We waiting.

If youre going to use such a shit caliber make sure you shoot yourself right above the ear, aimed ever so slightly upward so the bullet bounces about inside your skull. Otherwise youll just end up a vegetable

I assumed the 45 was some other designation. I've never seen a break action pistol that holds two different types of bullets.

Turn the camera on faggot I want to see some brains

he's using a 45 LC, he's gonna be ok as in severly dead I think

Also op what gun is that?

what gun op?

weird

Just do it you worthless oxygen thief
And streem it I havnt seen a good one in a while

Ah. Thats one strange pistol to fire both .22 and .45. And yes, he should be severely dead in that case.

derringers not ususaly different calibers though hopefully Op can will it to me I am a collector

OP here, get in the fucking chat.

1st dont do it
2nd aim for brain stem, back of head, lean head back, find void of your skull, put muzzle there, aim, id say like 35-40 degrees...

Been suicidal.. personally id hang myself... if youre going to do something, do it right! Planned on hanging myself from an overpass, good STRONG rope and a few feet of slack.. snap my neck and end it asap...

Still here though and happy for it.. even if im drinkking alone in my car due to a fight with the girl i love

Ohhhh this rollercoaster we ride..

/k/ here, don't use your gun to kill yourself. You'll just be used as a number in every anti-gunner argument forever. If you feel you absolutely must kill yourself, just OD on something.

its an fmj over under.

super cheap like 120.

who is succ?

bruh
don't do it bruh
go take down a ghetto and save a bullet for u
you can still die A hero fag

Dont be a pussy, go to the pd station and then start firing. Or better school or church

Church and PD are places for arson... not a shooting

Schools are not only a cliche, but a place to learn

Fuck you, people dont have to die to send a message. Grow up.

Live stream on tinychat

this

If you already want to die you might aswell die being useful, like joining the YPG or some shit.

Oh my

i dont understand Sup Forums

What a hunk of shit. It should be illegal to make weapons this poorly.

but Sup Forums understands you. thats all you have to remember.

Please op....Please do me a favor. Please stream it live before you do it. This way, we all can appreciate your anhero.

Agreed

shrek is love, shrek is life

maybe weapons were shit to begin with; crowbars, shovels, bats, barbwire, guns. As long as it can kill its a weapon. Waste of time to create an eye appealing piece of shit gun.

no u

Hello OP I am from russia and I have weapuns myself so here is my tips for you: SHOOT IN THE MOUTH ANGLED UPWARDS

enjoy your suicides cheers

holy shit, this thread just triggered a memory of what i dreamed last night. i killed myself by taking some kind of poison, and then after like 30 seconds started freaking out because i realized i didnt want to die and regretted my decision.

do it faggot

Ahhh....they make a side by side .410 as well

here comes some more news coverage

Don't shoot from under you chin upwards with that small of a bullet. You need buckshot to die that way. Put it to the side of your head, much higher chance of succes. Or put your car in a garage and turn it on. Just sit there for a minute or 10 and you will fall asleep and never wake up. Less mess for people to clean up.

You should kill some niggers and die by cop.

how we have your finger prints. Im texting the cops now.

Haha,bet you don't have the balls,faggot

OP delivering rip

guns are awfully messy
why not a smoother method?

Nice sergei

Like...?

Looks like no.

>try to stop me
Would we really try to stop you?

You do you, nigga.

creationist science book award nominee

Do you still need help?

Guys don't fucking bother. OP is just being a faggot, he confirmed he's not going to do it.

why am i not surprised that an OP doesn't deliver?

Its everytime like this :/