Tfw its winter and its a /comfy/ 15 degrees C

>tfw its winter and its a /comfy/ 15 degrees C
>tfw when world class cuisine and not shitty boiled mainland EU food
>tfw zero sjw problems
>tfw reunification is 5 months away
>tfw no mass immigration forced by EU
>tfw every man has 2 years military experience and cucks r non-existant
Should you go an hero for being a mainland EU fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

skai.gr/news/world/article/333334/isxires-ekrikseis-sthn-konstantinoupoli-me-pollous-traumaties/
cypruscomiccon.org/featured-sponsor-gamers-boulevard/
cyprus-mail.com/2016/12/04/persecuted-egyptian-christians-appeal-protection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you let Turkey and the UK to occupy your land?

>tfw reunification is 5 months away
kek

Turkey will be leaving soon

So are you guys greeks or turks?

are you the turk that posted the same in the epic turkey coup thread?

greeks mainly
Only a roach with no access to news can't see the reunification closing by
>kys fag

no but literally nothing happened after that. Unlike your shitty coup in 74

Gib asylum pls

>reunification

What's the plan this time? Two provinces with a common parliament and interchangeable prime minister?

i saw turkish sides pm couple of days ago on tv. He was talking about how greek side is trying to create a one sided thing and he wouldnt take it etc etc

Yeah pretty much
some tension thing happened in Switzerland but negotiations are back to normal
i shit my pants on that day

>no but literally nothing happened after that.
I know.

i like your flag

τρελέ τι έθιμα έχετε εkεί για τα Χριστούγεννα;

τιποτε το ιδιαιτερο

hi :-DDDDDDDDDD
do you know this guy ?

>tfw can get Cypriot citizenship very easily but no jobs available for me there

yeap he was a good lad
we have some dank generals of yours that came to us and litteraly begged to be spared

Kıbrıs Police :-DD

What country is this?

Let me in faggit!

please don't kill them

>tfw once we send them to you you will execute them

>Cyprus

What a joke :DDDDDDDD

Nah we won't. Unfortunately

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

skai.gr/news/world/article/333334/isxires-ekrikseis-sthn-konstantinoupoli-me-pollous-traumaties/

It just keeps happening. Every time a Turk shitposts about Cyprus something goes boom in Turkey.

They let us on there because we stop the Turks from getting the whole island

Little do they know

you could work in the cosplay industry

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

There aren't enough fat video game characters for me to cosplay as.

Why don't you get refugee if you are literally on their doorstep?

you don't have to be fat

cypruscomiccon.org/featured-sponsor-gamers-boulevard/

They do get refugees, but not the same ones as the rest of Europe.

cyprus-mail.com/2016/12/04/persecuted-egyptian-christians-appeal-protection/

>Persecuted Egyptian Christians appeal for protection

>MAHER Elgohary, daughter Dina and friend, Rania, are Egyptian Christians who fled Egypt a month ago in fear of their lives and are now staying in temporary accommodation in Paphos.

>Their sole crime is their Coptic Christian faith and they are appealing to the president and the public to offer them protection from radical Muslims and allow them a permanent, safe home.

>In Egypt, the father and daughter have been subject to years of persecution and horrendous physical abuse, which they could not escape even when – helped by the international media attention their case had attracted – they temporarily fled first to Europe and then Maher to the United States.

>The Elgoharys came to Cyprus after a terrifying ordeal a month ago when three men forced their way into their apartment in Egypt and made them hold up signs denouncing their faith and saying they had found Islam. Their lives were threatened to make them comply. Afterwards, a story was printed in an Islamic newspaper, confirming their return to Islam.

>Elgohary said he faced years of abuse after he converted from Islam to Christianity more than twenty years ago; he had secretly been a Christian for far longer. His daughter has suffered the same fate, he said.

>The poor treatment of Coptic Christians in Egypt is well-known and has frequently been condemned internationally, but the Elgohary case has been especially brutal. Maher is convinced he has been made an example of, as his father was well-known in Egypt and held high ranking positions in the police and the interior ministry. His uncle was ’big in Egyptian security and surveillance’ and another uncle was an army leader, he said. His family have always refused to accept him as a Christian.

>tfw only a week until I get to go home back to Cyprus

I'm pretty glad. It's fun here, but I need a break from the cold weather, shitty food and chavs

>tfw might be able to buy two cases of Keo from some guy who's importing them

>konstantinoupoli

Are you guys really that retarded?

Erdoğan said he wont remove the army from the island. So you are being rused here user :D