Pig hate /thread

Pig hate /thread

> Dumb fat cunts gave me a fine for over taking

Anyone have suggestions to get back at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zx40udwQvZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>for over taking

excuse me?

The fuck did you over take?

kys

Go to the spot he was sitting in his car and throw it done aluminum roofing tacks.

Thats what you get for being a nigger

Or don't be a dick to the guys who prevent all your shit from being stolen.

Don't be a dick to the guy who hunts down and jails serial killers

Don't be a dick to the guy who has to deal with dead bodies and other horrible shit on a day-to-day

Maybe give them a little respect? Youd be salty too if you had to deal with some piece of shit teenager yelling at you while you just pulled him over for erratic driving.

Found the pig.

>sees cop car
>doesn't slow down like a sane person
>gets ticket
>complains on Sup Forums
>wat

>Found the pig
>Calls the pigs if needed

lol no, just another salty teenager.

Kill yourself. Not only will they have to come deal with your body (police have to go to suicides) but you'll make the best possible use of your life by doing so.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI

AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED

Here you go OP

youtu.be/Zx40udwQvZI

I was assaulted by the chief of police in Attleboro ma, Kyle Hagney. Accused me of having something to do with the towns heroin trade. Attacked me and took my phone when I said I was going to record him. I put in two police reports about the incident and they both 'disappeared'. I don't do any drugs, let alone heroin. This is why people hate the police. He told me I was on the Attleboro police shit list. Now I'm worried whenever I'm out driving and I see a cop.

over taking as in stealing or over taking as in some made up bullshit a bunch of badge wielding, power crazy shitlords think is a thing? there are no laws against "over taking" so yeah, sounds like corrupt pig bullshit. fuck them.

what's a public exposure website hosted in russia with a bunch of verifiable information and a pr campaign on social media? career ending or

If this is true, im sorry to hear it. But a handful of bad cops shouldn't fuck up the names for the countless good ones. They aren't like niggers at all

hey man i posted that video two posts before yours
twinsies

>Feminism

what?

Lots of cops are corrupt. I'm pretty sure I'm on a shit list, but those responsible will be reported to internal affairs and publicly exposed for their actions. Then I go to the press, national if need be.

the fuck is >over taking?

actually love you
I hate inbreads who shame a group of any sort due to the actions of a few.

like ffs is your family gets raped or someone steals your shit, you are gonna call the police so stop whinging.

Spend the next 15 years obeying the law so they can't fine you for anything! That'll teach em!

I prevent my shit from being stolen
Most police officers arent detectives
police officers have to deal with dead bodies very rarely. not even close to a daily basis. Doctors deal with far far more.
Respect is earned not given based on occupation.

Been stopped and questioned by cops a few times, never been convicted. Even the one time I did break the law.

God, I love being white. You should try it sometime, OP.

Also, I have a doppelganger, it seems...

Edgy teen detected.

Here's the funny thing, when I was 16 I used to hate law enforcement till I was 17 and a half. I used to watch negative police encounter video on the internet of police brutality with compiled videos over years. I then started hate them for just seeing these youtube videos, ignorant of the fact that I was generalizing them like crazy. That all stopped once I finally encountered a few officers when I started driving and talked to some at school. They were all super nice folks and a few were more of the serious type, but very respectful. Even when I was pulled over a couple times by the CHP, they were very respectful as long as you just weren't a dick from the start. In fact, all those times I got let off with a warning. Most people who hate the cops now a days purposefully aggravate them to get reactions that they want. Then they'll post them to youtube for attention. Now, that doesn't mean I don't realize that there is some in the country that do actually brutalize people or are dirty. However, I feel like that's a minority(just a feeling not factual). But I have yet to meet one that was right off the bat, nasty and rude.

Passing another vehicle in a lane closer to the center of the road.

OP probably did it while speeding and without signaling.

This was the chief of police that did this. The one who sets an example for the other officers. The thing that gets me, apart from being terrified of the police now, is that there are no reprisals for him at all. If I had done that to him, you can bet I'd be in jail. I got a phone call from a captain explaining what happened and apologizing for the incident, but nothing from the chief. Swept the whole thing under the rug.

They happen. I've had cops that were just daring me to step up to them. But I stayed calm and cool and they let me on my way. I absolutely think I could have been thrown down and cuffed if I'd been unable to resist the urge to let a snide comment out.

Agreed though, most cops will meet honesty and respect with honesty and respect.

>deal with dead bodies rarely
Come to California and say that. The CHP specifically are usually the first responders to fatal car accidents. And there are a lot here in california, especially LA area.

because the shit parts of California are a representation for the rest of the worlds law enforcement.

This. The people that have this stupid mentality are the ones that record themselves fucking with the police for attention from their friends on Facebook, then get all shitty when the police stop them.

Blue code = gang code, but most of the bad ones end up being exposed after a while

>shit parts of California
>highways
HURR DURR

highways include the shit parts of California, hurr durr. the highways still go through the shit parts of California hurr durr. XD moron

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like people who just hate people who are cops because it's their occupation are more retarded than the scummiest police officers out there.

I hove you get more fines until you lost everything and live in the streets.
Then you might stop breaking the law, asshole.

Most cops out here have nothing better to do than give bullshit traffic tickets and harass dumb kids trying to smoke weed at parks. I do occasionally break a some traffic laws and act a bit odd but usually have no issues, however my friend whos mexican gets harassed all the time sometimes even for nothing. Its kinda fucked up.

>LA is a shit part of California
do you live in the woods or something? do you sit on your porch with a shotgun telling people to get off your property? it sounds like you just dislike civilization. if so, remove yourself from it

Not the person who wrote that but.., your response tells us all we need to know. Primarily the fact that it's worse that the person you replied to.

I never said I hate cops, you just assumed it. So let your ignorance give wings to your butt hurt and let is soar.

oh, then sucks to be op. sounds like a jaywalking ticket, but that's the law, right?

i always say, don't blame the police officers for enforcing a law, blame the politicians

if you want a law change, maybe try getting involved with your community

ya know what i mean?

Im not saying they were in the right at all, but just saying don't let the action of a few ruin the name of all the good ones. Hell it's like me being military and since a few go nuts then I'm automatically labeled as insane or along those lines. But seriously if that shit did happen, it sucks man

The highways are pretty shitty.

(ignoring the fact the highway patrol have jurisdiction on all streets, and all streets are considered highways)

Yeah and when they do they royally fuck up thier family by asociation and kill themselves

homelessness is a crime.

depends what he was actually doing and what he was cited for. Could be some bullshit like jaywalking or he could be passing at a high rate of speed or otherwise recklessly.

Oh yeah they are. The traffic gets so fucking bad. I've seen more car accidents than most people. Every time during my commute. Fuckin sucks man. Though I gotta say, the CHP really does a great job of clearing the scene, most of the time at least. I think there has only been three time where it was backed up for a more than 20 minutes, it was mainly because it was a giant accident, like 3+ cars.

MURDER ALL COPS IN THEIR BEDS AND THEN FACEFUCK THEIR WIVES

Correction before some idiot gets all autistic; public streets.

I say that you have to understand the mentality of the majority of the people in the occupation. Naturally suspicious, overly defensive, needlessly aggressive, and act accordingly. You don't go to a football party and wear the opposing teams colors. You don't be aggressive or obstinant to a police officer. Some are good some are bad but respect the context of your interaction.

It happened, October 15, 2014. Same day I put the first police report in. Thanks for serving man. I did ten years active duty and was medically retired after a helo mishap. I know how the system works. Nothing will happen to him, it's just how it goes. But it's affected me tremendously, I loved being in the service, then having a chief of police assault me as a disabled veteran really makes you feel helpless.

Yeah, I've seen some bad wrecks, and it's always people rubber necking that keeps traffic at a standstill. That and people not having the slightest idea how to merge at speed.

IM GOING TO FACEFUCK UR FAT WIFE

FUCK ALL THE PIGS WE GOT GUNS WE KILL COPS KILLACOPS

Oh exactly, the rubber necking makes it so much worse. As for the merging thing, yeah, seen some cause another accident because of poor skills mixed with rubber necking.

The best way to get back at them is to strictly obey the law.

If everyone did that they'd be out of a job.

kek

get a dashcam

I have one now. First thing I bought when I got home.

>passing a cop who is going the speed limit.

Might as well have a black lives matter bumpersticker.

Yet you do go to a football party in a tube top and mini skirt and you can claim rape, so...

Never been, not female, or are you giving your life example?

colloquial you, not literal.

hide it when it's not in use so random cops don't know until they've pulled you over

why? if you think the dashcam is going to prevent cops from being a dick to you then what good would hiding it do unless you are trying to be an "AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? I REFUSE TO COMPLY I KNOW MY RIGHTS" guy

reckless driving asshat

and, you are?

law is what needs to be respected, not the occupation.

AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO AM I FREE TO GO

fbi edgelord detected

You don't protect anything you stupid redneck fuck. The only thing keeping niggers from stealing and raping is the threat of criminal persecution, which only exists through the aggressive displays of authority that we charge police with carrying out

Next year i'm going in the police. I've already been accepted. No, I don't live in the US, I live in Australia.

I agree there are a lot of corrupt cops out there. Some who were probably bullied at school and now take their power too seriously and give people who they don't like shit. None the less, don't act like a fucking asshole to them and expect anything better in return. Simple as that.

Plus, being a cop in Australia is pretty easy. We have reletively low crime rates, almost no gun crime and the only problems that are mostly happen relate to drugs and domestic violence.

For driving like an idiot. A small bit of road rage in my case. I got nabbed for it. Got off with a warning because I was polite and apologized. Results will vary based on the cop that pulls you over. My friends have gotten fines in similar situations.

Is there a reason they are picking on you? Do you know them? Did you fuck Kyles sister?

you join the ranks to protect and serve, and yet you come to me with an attitude.

sure, i have attitude, but if you can't control your attitude to start with then i dont think you should be given the authority to police.

how many times did that badge save you from getting a ticket? how many times have you gotten away with things from the badge?

dont like the mass, dont do the job. it is people like you who give the rest a bad name.

OP is a faggot

How about next time you get pulled over, instead of spitting on them and calling them a pig you be nice and they'll probably let you off. I've only ever been pulled over three times and let off every time because I wasn't being a complete asshat.

Haha cops are scum am I right?

#BLM #killallcops #justice4trayvon

What!?

seriously people who are afraid of cops or hate cops or whatever are one step away from being trayvon protesters

>suggestions to get back at them?

Start a grass roots campaign against violence and other crimes. Put everything into it, make it your whole damn life's work and over several decades, you and those who support you will reduce crime and make your neighbourhood a safer place, thus leading to downsizing of the local police force and causing lost jobs.

Kill all pigs

#BLM

Every cop I have ever met was a steaming pile of shit.

They are the lowest form of life.

It must be wonderful to live in such a delusional world

>pic related

try kissing them softly on the cheek next time, that will show them who is who

>Look at me I'm anti authoritarian am I cool yet?

because every time you meet them you are doing something illegal?

I'm anot officer. Yes, the job attracts a lot of those with a type A personality but the ones who fuck up and make it on the news are a bad representation of the rest of us who report to duty, answer our calls, collect pay and go home. All the police who make it in the news that you see violating someone's rights don't even make up two percent of the entire Police force in the US.

And the whole "we care more about eh government than the people" business is crap. Only those who have been promoted like 4-5 times may believe that, but they work the desk and you won't see them on the streets anyway. My government is trying to fuck my pension I don't very much care for them anyway.

I'm also willing to answer any questions I guess if people care to ask

I should really spell check before I submit. I AM an officer.

All cops are nazis, and should be shot on sight.

How many times have you protected another cop that was breaking a law no matter how small?