Why is there so much hate for feminists when most of the points they make are true and all they ask for is fair...

Why is there so much hate for feminists when most of the points they make are true and all they ask for is fair treatment. We are just ignoring the good stuff because somehow it gets overwhelmed by 1% of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQw3KSYD3ns
youtube.com/watch?v=FGTmwyKpz0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a meme

Feminists are a plague upon the Earth.

their core message has become so distorted. It's hard to argue that there's an inequality of the sexes and it's socially perpetuated, and it's not crazy to suggest that there should be real equality. But they distort their facts and statistics, refuse to engage in discourse with their opponents, and generally just spout idiotic sound bites that they've heard from other feminists. That goes for both academic feminists and laypeople.

I do not hate them for their core beliefs, the same way I do not hate a Christian for believing in God. I hate them for what they do with it.

>the good stuff

name 5, you have 5 minutes, you started this thread troll

to build on this, the result is that they hammer on the wrong issues, they try to fix the wrong things, and they essentially sabotage their own cause through their conduct and misunderstanding. I can't support general popular feminism because I don't even think it will help women's rights.

An example is the wage gap. They act like bosses knowingly pay women less for the same jobs. That's not true. It's about the glass ceiling and the limited ability of women to acquire the same jobs as men. But they don't get that, and so they fight battles that can't be won because they were never lost. And it makes people not want to hear a word they say when they maybe, for once, actually do bring up valid issues.

Also they're man-haters and they shut down discourse worse than the ultra-right. A new generation of fuckstupid lefties that I never imagined could exist. I always thought the left wing were the educated ones.

shes got that weird fishmouth syndrome

1 - Feminism made a better world for men
2 - Overturned laws that discriminate men
3 - Easy days off work for protests
4 - Feminism defined equality
5 - Men can accuse women of rape now aswell
And those are advantages for men only, possibilities for women are endless, yet feminism gets a taste of shit just because of a few feminazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQw3KSYD3ns

noice

Cause men are the dominant sex, that fucking simple.

Accepting feminism is just a progression of society but just like every revolution, it takes time for every retard to accept power of feminism, just like it will take time for scientists to give up on explaining beginning of time and accept my Jesus

We are born equal as one big family, gender is just a social status which should be eliminated if we want to progress even a little bit as society. Categorising humans into genders only brings inequality and fights

#matriarchy

I agree with that except for gender should stay categorised since it's important part of society to have "roles" but yeah the roles should be equal in terms of relevance to progress of human race.

gtfo niggers this is a well structured argument thread

Go back to tumblr.

back to your moms basement you ignorant white scum

My spidey senses are tingling........

You guys do not belong here.

Are you...like slow in the head?

>when most of the points they make are true and all they ask for is fair treatment.

More like asking for even more privileges and hating on men because they are unfuckable ugly fatsos

Name a single feminist that wants "equality" on things that does not benefits women like wanting women to be able to work in shitty manly low-paid jobs

1 - subjective and vague
2 - be specific. Which laws?
3 - this was accomplished thanks to labor unions, not feminist, unless I'm thinking of a different labor rights law, in which case please do redirect me to the law you speak of and how it was made possible by feminists.
4 - philosophers defined equality
5 - Men can accuse women of rape, yes, however it's not taken as seriously as when women accuse men of raper and is much harder to convict thanks to a lack of physical identifiers (bruising, cuts, etc.) through common means of intercourse.

>most of the points they make are true and all they ask for is fair treatment.
wrong on both counts

there is no law on the books that benefits men more than women

the wage gap is a myth and is pushed by people who dont understand math

the 1 in 4 rape number is horse shit and even the people who did the study say this

Here is your complete, comprehensive answer. Feminism isn't the problem, left-wing SJW shills are and always have been.

Those are some neat tittays

I don't hate feminists, I have feminazis. I hate any kind of supremacist.

Because ANY ~ism or ~ist is wrong.
Like Racism,Liberalism,Communism,Anarchist,Royalism,Pacifism,etc
Any extreme is wrong

3rd wave feminism is a toxic cult that spews bile... 2nd wave is ok tho

youtube.com/watch?v=FGTmwyKpz0o

I don't hate feminists
I don't hate anyone to be honest
I agree with and I think most oldfags do too since they try to fight against censure and enforced taboos.
As for why there is so much HATE for feminists, it's because Sup Forums has overrun this site.
All "feminist hate", "nigger hate" are pure 100 percent newfag cancer, just ignore them

Original feminists make good points and deserve fair treatment.

Modern day feminists' main argument is "willies are bad lol"

how far can you stick a pencil in your pooper