Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,
Need some advice since i struggle with this problem for many years.
I'm a homeless Dutch guy, can't get any help because of binding region ( for the last 3 years you have to be min. 2years registered in a city) . Got work ethics but without a roof keeping a job is really hard. Tried some adult affiliate marketing but internet cafe asks 1 euro per 30 min wich i dont always have. Want to get out of this position, someone been in this position aswell ? What did you do to came back up

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.bg/f3218060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_nationality_law
angloinfo.com/bulgaria/how-to/bulgaria-working-work-permits
alo.bg/obiavi/imoti-naemi/apartamenti/?region_id=22
naemi-sofia.imoti.info
imoti.net/search/results/?personal=&ad_type_id=3&save_search=1&search_form=prodajbi&lang=bg&x=0&y=0&price_from=&price_to=500¤cy_id=2&price_kv_from=&price_kv_to=¤cy_kv_id=4&surface_from=&surface_to=&floor_from=&floor_to=&nomer=&keyword=&city_id=1&search_city=&ads_type=all&order=1&show_all=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Break laws until you go to prison?

Already had some toughts about that. But a single time prison wont bring me any good, you will serve the time and they let you free again. No after care if charged for small things

Vraag of je ergens kunt werken voor kost en inwoning. Als dat lukt, kun je er een tweede baan bij nemen om een inkomen te krijgen.

Ik heb dit geprobeerd in het Westland aangezien daar altijd werk is. Mijn ID ook is ook verlopen en dat maakt het allemaal wat lastig. Thnx voor de tip :)

>move to shit eastern european country
>work in call center with dutch and english
>live like a king
Speaking of experience, in Bulgaria you get about 2k lv per month working 5 days a week 8 hours a day at a call center. Rent is 300lv, let's say food is that much too, the rest is yours to do whatever you want with.

Great idea ! Any links or contacts ?

jobs.bg/f3218060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_nationality_law
angloinfo.com/bulgaria/how-to/bulgaria-working-work-permits
The rest is basically using google translate and googling. Languages are very valuable in countries like that and they will take in anyone because almost no one speaks that language. You're going to be cheap human resource, nothing more to them. But you will get more than enough cash to not be homeless, it's even enough to live a pretty decent life. I'm not completely aware of the legalities of moving but I did google you these. Everything should be available in English.

Whereabouts in NL are you?

>jobs.bg/f3218060
Thank you so much for the information !
Do you know if they will cover the traveling costs ? Renting a house is something they will provide ?

Near Rotterdam

I know someone near Leiden who would probably hire you but it would be hard work 9 hours a day...

Working 9 hours a day isnt a problem. What kind of job does he offer ?

>Do you know if they will cover the traveling costs ? Renting a house is something they will provide ?
I'm not sure at all. A friend of mine claimed they pay for you traveling from your housing to the workplace, but I really don't know. As long as you can brave it and gather money to travel to Bulgaria, and make sure you're doing so legally, with a work permit, you will be able to find housing on your own, and pay your bus fees, or even rent a car. 2k is a lot of money in Bulgaria.

alo.bg/obiavi/imoti-naemi/apartamenti/?region_id=22
naemi-sofia.imoti.info
imoti.net/search/results/?personal=&ad_type_id=3&save_search=1&search_form=prodajbi&lang=bg&x=0&y=0&price_from=&price_to=500¤cy_id=2&price_kv_from=&price_kv_to=¤cy_kv_id=4&surface_from=&surface_to=&floor_from=&floor_to=&nomer=&keyword=&city_id=1&search_city=&ads_type=all&order=1&show_all=on

Best of luck to you, hope you get hired by the guy near Leiden regardless. Your country seems nice and Bulgaria's a shithole. If you're ever desperate, though, you know where to go.

Far as i can read i need a valid ID, wich i dont have at this moment. Since im located in EU im free of travel to BG, will sort it out later. The Leiden job looks like a solution i want to look out for first.

Dutch, you say?

Well, grab your bicycle and come over here to germany. We give free money to all sorts of people.

Only a few requirements:

1. You cant speak german
2. You dont want to work
3. You dont give a shit about laws

You can check these 3? Well then.... WILLKOMMEN IN DEUTSCHLAND

Sounds the same as the Netherlands, if you are a "migrant". But looking after their own people, hell no, just starve :)

Its gardening and landscaping

Yea well, i know that, thats why i suggested it. Over here, you ARE an immigrant. So go ahead matey.

If you beg for money, scrape your shit together and save for an instrument, you get double the money in tips that you would get just asking.

aus top fukking kek

I have no experience with that. But i can carry dirt, clean up, use a shovel, bring coffee, etc

I dont like to beg or ask for money, plus i can not play any instrument, people will tip me to stop playing

Give the man your contact, he's homeless, it's clear he won't care what the job is

u should start selling drugs.
i think u get most money from selling cocaine but not sure.

hope this helps!!

Just spoke to him and he's not hiring at all, in fact business is bad for him and he's actually making his staff smaller. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I would get in touch with companies like that though and see if they need manual labour help. Good luck

No problem and thanks :) I will try that for sure, its closer then bg :)