Drug thread

Drug thread
I'm 30. Smoked since 17. Can't seem to smoke weed anymore. Go into lockdown immidietly. Stoned and can't speak. Fucking sucks. Does anybody else have this happened? It's even worse with X (or mdma). Can take other drugs as usual.

After a while for some people it just doesn't work anymore. I stopped smoking because I hated how it made me feel. Smoked since I was 15 until I was 28.

I tried smoking to see how I felt later on in life and I fell asleep %100 of the time.

I honestly feel better off without it.

>a-am just I growing up?
Holy fuck

to much of a good thing is always bad

same for me.
smoked regularly / every day from 15 to 23.
Decided to quit a few months ago, because I regretted smoking every time i did. I hated how it just made me tired and less social.

26, smoked daily since 17, and basically have begun to feel this way. Find myself more often than not just sitting in front of my computer, with no desire for anything really, and my desire for social interaction is long gone.
Also regularly think about how it felt to not be stoned most of the time, and kind of miss it.
Was it hard to quit? Most I've done is three weeks when I went on holiday and it didn't phase me at all, but was of course out of my regular environment, so I don't know what I'd be like at home.

>i smoke cause it gives me knowledge

smoke at least twice a week, usually without tabacco.
become fluffy and adventurous

smoke a joint once in a while,
lock down and don't talk much

>it seems i found the kryptonite in this

>Smoking more is the anwser
Once again the healing part of cannabis confirmed

not just healing but also helping to reflects on your own deeds. like thinking about not having be fair to your fellow men all the time or beeing too demending towards others and stuff like that

>Not english native and high af
Amirite?

german and high yesterday evening. yea it screws up my english

like i was to read again what i wrote before...

I tend to take tolerance breaks every once in awhile especially before important testing. Usually does the trick for me, I learned not to get high every day because it gives you hell of a melancholy after awhile. Any advice on how I can keep enjoying weed and not be like my sad sack of shit 50y/O uncle hot off rehab/jail (for the n'th time) who dosent get high off weed anymore and has to stick a rare Indian frog up his ass to get a buzz?

It happened to me too. I used to love smoking weed when I was like 14 - 16. I'd smoke a bowl, jerk off, eat some ice cream and take a nap.

Now whenever I smoke, it's always a bad, bad idea. I get paranoid, anxious... I fucking hate it.

I frequently take T-breaks, not only does it conserve my supply so I don't have to keep going out and buying it but I don't build up a huge tolerance where I have to smoke two bowls to feel anything. Also you don't get that existential crisis bullshit that happens after smoking straight for 3+ weeks.

I think its just an age thing.
Im 28, cant touch it anymore and used to smoke 3 joints a day.
I just feel like I'm about to die and started having panic attacks and palpitations.
I think its the anxiety caused by smoking for so long. Which is odd because i started smoking to cure anxiety originally.

I had some life circumstances hit me at the time that inspired me to stop smoking as well. It was rough for a while not smoking, but eventually I got through it.

Its hard.
But it just takes willpower.
I stopped because it was messing my heart up and after a bad panic attack i decided I didn't want to die young from a heart attack (when i was in the hospital with my first panic attack I learnt that almost 50% of people die from preventable heart problems, mainly from smoking and diet)... seems to be the best motivator to quit. cold turkey for weed and tobacco for 7 months now.

miss it every day though.

you're probably legally retarded dude check ur tv reception

>tfw I don't have tv reception
Only have screen for my pc

did you try climbing into it?

you've gotta check these things bro

You're fucking burnt

>Find myself more often than not just sitting in front of my computer, with no desire for anything really, and my desire for social interaction is long gone.

Lol, sounds exactly like my worthless NEET self. I'm sober 100% of the time

Try drugs. Start with booze. First years are amazing.

Waiting on my dad to come back home tonight he left last night to go to the city to get an ounce of weed. havent smoked in like a year

people thinking that studying philosophy is easy.

Depending where you live but I think it's pretty common across the globe, being a plant you can crow easily.

>memes for 12 year olds
go back to 9gag

Bought a gram of U-47700 last week. Just railed some for the first time. Shit's amazing. The dose I took was a little low for my taste but holy fuck does it feel good.

Anyone else here experimented with research chems?

$20 did I get ripped off?