Just curious to know how many Norwegians there are in here

Just curious to know how many Norwegians there are in here...
Also: Congratulations Norway on 17th of May, Constitution day.

Really?
None?

Everybody is out on the parade lol

Yea, figures, but still... worth a try. Going to try again later. Just kinda sad that so few Norfags in here, and checking on this day really shows how's real lurkers.

are you norwegian?

how is it sad that your fellow countrymen is not shitposting on Sup Forums and instead is probably out celebrating?

shit. its so meny people out. like get a life, instead of going out and going in a line

Im here

Norwegian here..

Wegian here

I`m here.

Norwegian here

LEIF PATRICK ALVES HOLM REPORTING IN

Im out with friends in the sun, drinkin. But all i want to do is go home. Fml its one of those days

Norwegian here. Student in a city with no family and few friends - and shitty weather atm.

spør igjen på en kveld og kall det en "norwegian girls thread" så får du hvor mange som er interessert

nordmann her. gardinene har vært lukket siden i går, men lydene trenger gjennom veggen likevel.

Norwegian here. Not out celebrating because I got bored of it years ago

Jeg ønsker død og fordervelse over russen som har holdt meg våken siden midten av april, håper dere har drukket dere så dumme at dere må jobbe på mcdonalds resten av livet!

Fellow norwegian here. just woke up and will spend the rest of the day playing vidya

Reprting in, barely alive after last night. Gonna parade soon