What a beautiful day this is today. I wonder how I should start my day off...

What a beautiful day this is today. I wonder how I should start my day off...I think I'll go make myself a healthy breakfast and watch the finest animes. Oh hey there wage slave, didn't see you there! What's up...oh, about to leave on your one hour commute to your priso...I mean workplace? Well, that's fun too...I guess.

Tiddly-ho, wagecuck. Another day, another dollar.

i have a 20 minute walk to my job and I enjoy it!

enjoy being poor NEET

oh hey there faggot, didn't see you there. off to your trap threads to pretend you aren't gay? who pays your living expenses? someone with, oh I don't know, a wage? fucking cancer

Let's see you blaberring with cum dripping out of your orifices when your daddy's sweet money dries up.

Cheers, fagget, seen it happen once to a weeb friend whose rich dad died, he's 24 today with no education or job experience, pretty much fucked for life.
will you perish like a dog? Or will you try to make up for all the time you lost?

Hahahahahhaahhaah im a vet and I go to avation school so I know that skate life.

>who pays your living expenses?
You do, jackass.

Don't waste your breath on these wagecucks OP. They ain't understand the NEET life. I think I'll play GTA5 online all day with a huge bowl of Doritos and a 3 litre Mountain Dew by my side in my Lay-Z boy. No hustle and bustle life for me, get mad wagecucks

Wagie ragie, scream and shout
Too busy working to ever go out
Come on down to the piano bar
Where the NEET has become a local star
He brings wagie's gf to her knees
When his fingers tickle the ivory keys
"At last!" says the NEET, "this woman is mine!"
While wagie ragie slaves for Shekelstein

Get a fucking life, you creeps.

>implying that neets go out
>implying that any girl would be impressed by a landwhale who plays games all day long
>try harder

Work from home as your grandmas tech support you worthless faggot.

I'm running free virus scans naked browsing loli threads while she's yammering about whatever the fuck.

Still the best tech in half a dozen other teams.

Wake up about 15 mins before work. Get a hour and a half long lunch. Stuff my face and fap myself to sleep for an hour long nap every day before I get back to grandma.

I'm still a bigger contribution to society than you. You worthless piece of shit that can't get a job to save his life.

>good morning wagekek!
The NEET briskly addresses his inferior.
>I'll go simple this morning, wagie, just a turkey sandwich with lettuce, onion, and tomato, and just a pinch of black pepper, please!
The wagie rushes to complete the sandwich and hands it to the NEET, even proffering a free cookie, in hopes that it may lessen his critical nature.

One bite is all it takes.
>Wagie... May I speak to Mr. Shekelstien again this morning? I have a few... Points id like to make.
The wagie nods sadly and fetches his master.

Shekelstien and the NEET greet each other warmly, exchanging a few comments on fishing plans, and the upcoming party at the NEETs beautiful two story home, before the NEET gets to the meat of the issue.
>I'm afraid that your wagecuck forgot the tomato, AND the pepper on my sandwich in his panic to make my meal.
Mr Shekelstien had never been as furious as he was in that instant. Another dissatisfied customer might mean he can't afford that new yacht he's had his eye on. After spending a few minutes flogging the wagie, Mr Shekelstien asks the NEET what he can do to make it up to him. The NEET asks for... The usual.

Almost instinctually, the Wagekek falls to his knees in front of the NEET, and begins to fellate his superior dutifully. The smell was worse than usual, which was odd because the Wagies girlfriend NEVER complains about the smell. As he does his duty, the NEET chews his sandwich victoriously, despite the missing ingredients, and then... The NEET allows the wagekek to get a mouthful of his own, ironically improving the Wagekeks daily nutrient intake. The NEET leaves the store, leaving the Wagie on his knees with tears left from gagging on the NEETs seed on his face. The NEET gives mr Shekelstien the money for his meal directly, minus 10% for the inconvenience of course. The NEETs punishment is hardly over, however. After all, that 10% will have to come from SOMEWHERE.

I cozy too user..t

>even proffering a free cookie, in hopes that it may lessen his critical nature
Of course it did nothing but faintly amuse the NEET whose whip like mind was trained and adept at picking up the finest of details. Despite his clumsy attempt at a ruse, the slave still learned a valuable lesson that day as he trudged back to his proverbial air conditioned cotton field.

I got a wife..I woke up from a wet dream with a raging boner.
She could feel it pushing against her nice ass.
It was 430 in the morning but she got right under the blankets and sucked me to completion.
Went right back to sleep..
I been through so much shit.
So I cozy now.

Wagecuck triggered, kek. Back to slaving or your master will give you a good lashing wagey

GR8 B8 M8 I GIVE IT 8/8

I am salaried and work from home. My job is actually interesting and amuses me. It pays me well enough that i can support a family and travel on a single income. I watch TV all day while i work. Your life is shit.

>nothing gets me off more than an unemployed man

Sure heard that one before

i work from home for salary, i've never seen my boss, i saw my co-workers live once or twice on conference. got two pet projects as alternative source of income. and i started this day by riding my husband. i'll probably pass on kids tho after seeing posts like this

life's good

Jesus, is this imagefap? It's been a while since i saw this kind of bad cuckold text

She looks like anitta sarkeesiam, tho
Why?