Sup b. about to fail written test for my drivers licence again. it feels like I'm never going to get it...

sup b. about to fail written test for my drivers licence again. it feels like I'm never going to get it. guess I'll have to use the bus for the rest of my life.

lol you remind me of spongebob good luck m8

By taking the bus you're helping the environment and avoiding unnecessary expenses

Read the question carefully, and pick your answer, but don't think too long. The questions are written to confuse you, but the first thought is the correct one.

ik. even if i got a licence i wouldn't be driving much but.. as someone who have been playing racing and car games their entire life i can't help but want to just every now and then..

that's not how it works here lol

Got my driving license for 1 year next month. Got it at age 25. And haven't driven even once since.
But good to have one nevertheless

barchestedness

So, how does it work "there"?

I dump dump for all dump threads

every time i fail it just shatters all the motivation and willpower i had.. it sucks so much idk what to do..

where are you from op?

Where the fuck are you?

If you're in America and you fail your written test more than once you should immediately kill yourself

dont see it as failing, see it as saving someones life
you're obviously a dumb fuck and shouldn't be on the road

Lol

Jesus christ OP, where are you from? In my area that test is easy as shit. I got 100% on my first try.

In the US it's all basic shit. like
Yellow line = 2 way
White line = 1 way
dotted means you may pass
solid = NO pass
stop means fucking stop.
yield means stop if someone else is there

at a 4 way stop, whoever gets there first goes first. If you all got there at the same time, the person going straight has right of way. then the person turning right. then the left fags, who can turn at the same time without hitting each other.

it's ALL easy shit like this dude. it's not that hard.

If you can't pass a written license test you're too dumb to drive.

This. Seriously.

(OP)

I got faith in you, take some practice tests online mate. That's exactly what I did. Didn't open a book or anything, just took a few practice tests. You can do it!

I'm from denmark and it's not uncommon for people to fail first time cus laws are strict etc... they won't give licences to just anyone

I've done practice tests too but... I'm probably going to fail again anyway..

every time I'm doing the test i get so fucking stressed out i start breathing heavily and shit. it's horrible.. and i can just tell my parents are disappointed every time I'm not passing it.. costs like a 100$ for each test too..

yup. i failed.

might as well kill yourself with that attitude

I'm too much of a pussy to do that sorry