Hey Sup Forumsro's, I'm a starting producer and made some songs. I really wonder what people think about it...

Hey Sup Forumsro's, I'm a starting producer and made some songs. I really wonder what people think about it. Would you guys like to give me some advice and opinion?
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-love-kills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not bad OP, beginning does seem a little slow though. Also, don't be afraid to add a little more contrast. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I seriously appreciate it :)

>soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus
Pretty good but notmy cup of tea, keep it going !

That was literally the gayest shit I have ever heard in my entire life.

It was produced well though, OP. I hope you only half kill yourself.

That's good to hear, that you still saying that it's pretty good :) -OP

Thanks, that's a half compliment ;)
Don't hate it. Tell me what you want to hear, what was good and what wasn't. I am really going to make it, either you help me or not :)

hey, i was in on the last thread.........

That one got deleted, or something. Didn't find it anymore? -OP

I don't know enough about producing to give you a serious answer.

I will say that I didn't hear anything wrong with the sound production. Keep doing what you're doing, but with less faggy music.

good but needs live music, guitar, live drums not electro, needs live to make it feel live. it's good but just too club uber clown damn for me. need more live feel. other than that, i like

Is "faggy" music like mainstream or just shit music? If it's mainstream, my goal is fulfilled. :D
It should sound like it, cuz other tracks are happycore type, tranceish bullshit :D

cymbals were fucking annoying, that "wwwuuuuuueeeeerrr" noise before the transition from the soft opening sounds retarded, everything sounds like a preset from poizone, should of just made it more ambient. 5/10, nothing new or aesthetic and sounds way too flat and uninspired. get raw live drum kits and samples then process them yourself.

I agree - OP Thanks for the feedback!

Never used poizone :D Anyways, thanks for the feedback !

this is more the engineering side that producing i think. you have to grind this fucker out at the board and that's a sound engineer, a producer is above that in more of the money realm. know you're roles.

So you suggest that i need a sound engineer? :D -OP

no, i'm saying that the job you are doing is a sound engineer. i know this because i am all things in my band also. i'm the jimmy page of my shitty little band.

How am i an sound engineer :D
I thought that i am an producer :D

do you run the mixing board? if so, you are the sound engineer

Yeah, I mix everything on my own, I do everything on my own, in this project. I dont have any connections to other like minded people :D
And i have this shitty english, because ima Finnish guy :D

oh hell
this is all you

Yup, I do everything on my own.
Composition, Arrangement, Mixing and blah blah.
Everything.

-OP

Every track is original, first 4 are non-mixed so they are pretty rough. I think 7 of the latest are better, as I started to learn how to mix n stuff.

This is much better i guess

soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-love-kills

email, make one if you please but we gotta talk

There is my e-mail address on my Souncloud page :) Feel free to contact, I reply to any message within 1 hour :) - OP

ok, gotcha

So practically ima amateur musician who likes to play with pianoroll. Unsigned, and it seems like im going to be one a long time :D Anyway, i will work towards my goal, and i will assure you all that one day, you will hear my name on every major event, on everyone of them! :D

you sound like me when i was 16

Haha, luckily im not that young anymore :D