To femanons

to femanons

do women really like swallowing cum?
i do like cumming into mouth but they look not happy when i do it. it seems like they just do it for me.

> femanons
implying women use this site

femanon here and yes I swallow my husbands loads all the time.

100% chance you're just a faggot

>it seems like they just do it for me.
isn't that kind of the point?

some like it, some don't, just be happy if they like you enough to do it anyway

also your cum probably tastes like the worst bleach

just try how this tastes. everything's an experience.
protip: it tastes worse than shit and sticks to your throat when you try to swallow.

It really depends on your guys diet and if he smokes/drinks.

Smokers/drinkers are awful.

I hate it when my boyfriend cums in my mouth. Hate the texture and taste of cum. I try to get him to cum elsewhere, even on my face but he likes it when it's in my mouth.

Eat more fruit.
Makes your cum taste delish.

Versus like what, the best bleach?

kinda, it's always gonna taste like bleach

Ive got a great diet, lots of fruits, clean vegetables, no asparagus, no alcohol or cigs, but i drink a shit ton of coffee. My cum is apparently usually bad.

So coffee is bad for it too. Also, not drinking enough water is probably bad.

I swallow gallons of their goddamn "cum" so they damn well be able and willing to hork down a tablespoon or so of my man mustard.

I have a missus who gets off if I cum in her mouth, or just in her anyway, she loves dat shit mayne.

Not too bad when I work up enough saliva in my mouth to just guzzle it in. Tends to be tasteless that way unless it's a huge load. But semen tastes terrible, unless the guy is vegan or just been eating fruits and staying hydrated. Precum and post cum drips are clear dew drops that taste like sweet boogers.

I really only do it to show appreciation if he dicks me down good.

My understanding is that fruits/veg actually make your cum taste really horrible.

Lean meats and no processed sugars are supposed to make it taste the best.

I pretty much eat only meats and rice and beans (with random seasonings) in various forms. I don't drink tea, coffee or soda, only water or beer/wine. I've been told by several women that my cum is some of the best tasting that they have ever encountered.

I get the impression that it's mostly a submissive thing anyway. Unless your cum tastes extremely horrid the chick is likely getting off on 'having to do it' or 'doing it to please you' in some way rather than how it tastes anyway.

Mah nigga. I eat terribly, aka just lots of crappy meat and carb frozen food. Tasted my own stuff and while not great it definitely wasn't something that could make someone gag.
I've also had two girls take it onto their mouth and hold it there, both had no issue.
Most girls have their mind made up before they do or don't, it's all in the mind IMO, just like taste in food is in the mind.

Pretty much. My ex told me she hated the taste of it, but feeling me cum in her mouth and the pleasure I got from it made her horny as fuck.

as a dude whose non-retarded enough to just fucking ask his girlfriend, no she hates it. but will do it anyway.

My wife doesn't like it. She said the taste is fine, but the texture is gross. She will take my load in her mouth anyday, but she spits.

Been with my girl for two years and she loves cum, whether it be in her mouth, on her face, on her ass or tits or whatever. She just doesn't like getting it in her hair.

This is accurate

your "bad taste" probably comes from your super high coffee intake, but other than that your diet is pretty good.
thing is, cum tastes never REALLY good.
the taste always is on a spectrum from "i wanna barf" to "bearable"!
total bs!
fuit/veg is pretty much the best you can do for your cum tastewise.
meat and alcohol are among the worst things to eat!!
>be you never even had a woman
true dat, true dat!

My GF doesn't swallow, just spits it onto a towel and goes back to lightly sucking and licking it so I can enjoy the post orgasm sensitivity. I really don't give a shit what women do with it after I've popped. Having it swallowed has never been a fetish of mine.

>sticks to your throat when you try to swallow
I've heard this from a few chicks, the taste is secondary to tryin to swallow something like like hot sticky snots so they don't like doing it.

My ex only complained if it got into her nostrils, and entire world smells like cum.

as a vegetarian i eat loads of fruit and veg, the missus says it tastes slightly sweet especially after pineapple, or abit bitter if i've been drinking alot

kek

How does it go up her nose to begin with? facials?

Speak English you sand nigger piece of shit

grill here

I hate it, but I do it, depending on where we are.
shower. nope
car. yes
movie. yes
bed. 50/50

its not the taste, I mean its not great, its more the texture.

push her head down all the way then release in her throat, if she gags it'll be pushed up to her nose, it's pretty funny.

the old "Angry Dragon"

Yaaassss vegans

So what? Am I supposed to change my diet to make my cum taste better?

>i need an aspirin

Pure disinformation. Most leafy dark green veggies and many tropical fruits, including mango, papaya and pineapple literally make cum taste like sugar.

Consume a lot of those 24-18 hrs before you plan to bust a nut in a mouth and they'll probably be surprised. There's nothing like someone who WANTS to suck every last drop out of your shaft.

Some do and some don't, it's just like with everything you will ever be able to eat. I will never enjoy some endive+ham (no idea how you say endive in english), but some people love that. But having a girl who WANTS to eat every last drop is such a turn on.

source?

kek

Strawberries and pineapples make your jizz taste sweet.
Coffee, beer, certain vegetables and red meat make it taste bitter
I typically eat a Paleo diet and my wife doesnt mind it. If I eat a LOT of pineapple she says she enjoys the taste.

my wife sucks my dick like its a chore and full blast right from the get go.
after two minutes she's whining that her jaw hurts.
when i cum it always goes in her mouth, but she runs to the sink and horks it out while I'm still laying there jerking out the rest of my jizz. she's already brushing teeth and I haven't even finished yet

fuck you jenny

depends who's cum, some people's just tastes naturally better than others. also kind of depends on their diet, if they smoke or not and just general hygiene

depends on who is recieving just as much.

Ex gf liked the taste, new gf does not so much but still swallows. have basically had the same diet for the past 10 years

Fucking keked

Ive been told my cum tastes pretty sweet and spicy. My guess is its just really basic because my sperm are made to survive in some harsh environments. Maybe they just evolved because they knew they were going into a stomach filled with acid.

>Most girls have their mind made up before they do or don't, it's all in the mind IMO, just like taste in food is in the mind.
/thread

yeah good point. i mean i'm not a huge fan on the taste and i feel like not many people are but it's not so intolerable that i won't swallow it. well at least in my experience, i'm sure there's some dank cum out there

Sounds terrible. Have you told her how much shes klling your vibe?

dude, thats fucking sad, try some whipped cream or something?

It kinda burns tbh. My girlfriends all said the same

I get the grills saying it's not the taste but texture. I tasted my own cum, it wasn't bad, just salty but that gooey texture is just fucking weird.