So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

Just buy it? No one finds it funny you're buying toilet paper dumbass

I feel like this is some retarded meme I've missed out on. If it isn't then you're a fucking idiot.

I'm laughing too hard to form a response to this.

This is some next level anxiety
you fucking retard
noone
in the world
laughs at you
for buying
toilet
fuckdamn
paper

Kys OP, noone gives a fuck if youre buying toilet paper

"Oh looks guys, its that one guy who shops here every week and literally never buys toilet paper. fucking gross"

an oldie but a good thread
always show how gullible new people are
and how willing they are to have an opinion on any fucking thing

I only have to buy a four pack like, once every month or two.
I had no idea how much toilet paper women actually used until I wasn't living with my two sisters and mother anymore.
Guess it makes sense since women are a complete mess down there.

> rape the cashier
> rape the toilet paper
> rape the toilet

>down there
>I had no idea that 1/3 of the people without any periods ever will require less toilet paper
>I am scared of buying toilet paper
OP what are you

>I feel like this is some retarded meme I've missed out on. If it isn't then you're a fucking idiot.
ikr

Just steal it instead, much less humiliation to worry about

Buy off of Amazon, retard.

Grocery store fag here. It's true, I can barely keep from giggling whenever someone comes through with toilet paper.

A pack of condoms and I lose my shit.

Nigga just go to a store with a self service checkout and scan it through on the sly.

ask them for recommendations on what brand to buy, that breaks the ice

The would be laughing coz it s obvious that normal sized toilet paper is not enough to wipe your massive lardass clean? Is that why ur buyin wider kitchen paper?

Amazon. Buy enough tp to last the end of your life. Fill up a closest with tp.

This right here.