Who wants to participate in a gangbang? Free Pizza and soda

Who wants to participate in a gangbang? Free Pizza and soda.
You can wear a mask and condoms will be provided. Video will be available on xvideos.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=condoms don't protect against all stds
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Down lol

I do, I've been to a few and had fun. Mostly at clubs, but a home one would be interesting.

Gangbangs are so fucking gay kek

Sure, what country?

Will be your change to lose your virginity.

US In LA

Nothe really, unless they are gay gangbangs. The last one I went to had 6 guys and 2 woman, lots of fun.

>soda

Can't you ask your mom to pick up some beer or something

What the girl look like?

Crap, just moved from LA

But I'll be there in June visiting friends that are in the hobby

LA as in Los Angeles or LA as in Louisiana?

>condoms will be provided.

>implying condoms can prevent all STDs

Condoms can't prevent transmission of herpes, syphilis, HPV, and pubic lice. Therefore, enjoy your herpes, syphilis, HPV, and pubic lice

/thread

sage

gtfo

Enjoy your herpes.

need a pic of the girl

One is chubby big tits the one is skinny but has a nice meaty ass. The Chubby does anal
Got both girls for $400 , now i need a bunch of fat sweaty fucks to come fill all the holes... im going to sell the video..if i cant find a buyer it will go on xvideos

I have a friend, she loves the attention, the more guys the better.
We get drunk at the bar together and then she'll invite some guys over for after drinks and just start knob washing me in front of them with her ass in the air back arched.
A few guys tried to tell her boyfriend afterwards but he doesn't believe it LMAO.

pic, her pussy is surprisingly still nice

I'm laughing out loudly

/thread

also this

>no game plan
>no real info
>no pics
>no timestamp

In the wise words of Moot, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Implying i give two shits about that , the girls wont fuck without a condom... i really dont care.
I already have herpes... the only people that dont have herpes are virgins.

condoms literally protect against all those, except pubic lice. It's the parts that aren't covered by a condom that give the risk of contracting them (such as the lower shaft if you dont have it covered).

what the fuck do they teach kids in school these days?

Nah , i rather ask your mom... but i guess she is too busy with Jerome's dick in her mouth.

She's busy getting gang Banged

>I already have herpes... the only people that dont have herpes are virgins.

No, responsible, educated, mature people don't have herpes. You let your sexual perversion and sex addiction control you, causing you to contract STDs in the pursuit of sex.

Need pics

getthelube.com

Dont worry i got some cum left...both your mom and gradmom will taste my pimp juice.

>condoms literally protect against all those
>literally

Literally? LITERALLY? Source? Citation? That's right, you're just speaking out of your ass, because if you wasn't, you wouldn't be stating that.

See: google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=condoms don't protect against all stds

Now, STFU and GTFO, diseased scumbag

Pics and when? Coming from San Diego

Gangbang is a college thing: fraternities, football or basketball teams. Everything else is just closeted gays.

Im going to rent a motel room insan fernando valley..shit is going to be dirty and lofi as fuck... cum everyfucking here in the room.

cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

CDC beats your faggot anecdotal theories..

There is no Fucking way this is happening

You're really stupid. What you meant to say: condoms prevent the penis from contracting or transmit diseases, but the surrounding areas can still contract and transmit.

>condoms literally protect against all those

If it did, by your logic, you can wear a condom and be fully protected from STDs; however, that's not the reality.

Learn how to convey your thoughts properly, retard.

post the account name where the videos will be uploaded

Roll

If may prevent the penis and vagina from transmitting and contracting, but it won't prevent the other parts from contracting and transmitting.

See You're wrong. You lost the argument. Get out.

KEK. OWNED

It will if you sweaty fat fucks start giving me numbers.. i need atleast 10-15 guys with blue balls ..i need to drench the fucking whore and sell the fucking video. I want this shit to be raw.

I was conveying them perfectly well, you're just a faggot with 0 reading comprehension. Condoms DO prevent transmissions of those diseases, that's fact. It's contact within areas not covered by the condom that CAN become infected. So no, you're both wrong, condoms do in fact protect from those diseases.

see above.

You're wrong. You lost the argument. Get out.

>anecdotal theories..

Those CDC sources don't even contradict my statements, which are facts, not "anecdotal theories."

Child

IF YOU dont want to use a condom i can get some dirty crackhead ...they dont give a fuck.

by your logic, a kevlar vest doesnt protect from bullets, because someone can shoot you in the head. It still stops the bullet as intended.

fucking retards of Sup Forums

I bet you think reefer madness is a thing, too. Consider sudoku.

>Condoms DO prevent transmissions of those diseases, that's fact.

Not fully, no. You're wrong. You lost the argument. GTFO!

yes they do satan. you said that condoms dont protect from those diseases, when the CDC says that they in fact do, when used properly.

>by your logic, a kevlar vest doesnt protect from bullets

More correctly, it doesn't protect your entire body, which is similar to my argument above.

fucking retards of Sup Forums

>not fully, no

You lost the argument. GTFO!

send the fucking names to [email protected]
(the guy deals with it)

>surprisingngly stil nice.

You guy's are so virgin you actually think alot of sex changes how a pussy looks?

once again, we're back to your shit reading comprehension skills.

the argument being made was that condoms themselves do not protect against those diseases. Which in fact they do.

>Which in fact they do.

They don't, because you can still contract those STDs while using a condom. Your logic is flawed.

I win; you lose.

GTFO!

/thread

sage

you're fucking slow dude lol

"Consistent and correct use of the male latex condom reduces the risk of sexually transmitted disease (STD) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission. However, condom use cannot provide absolute protection against any STD."

Source: cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html

Id rather fuck one bird with no condom then 3 birds with, condoms defeat the purpose of sex

Why is that a surprise pussies dont change because they have a lot of cocks in them.