HEY Sup Forums I JUST GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT, WHAT SHOULD I DO...

HEY Sup Forums I JUST GOT MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT, WHAT SHOULD I DO, should I kill her or Kill myself or Break up with her, please help me Sup Forums I need help..

Grow up and take some fucking responsibility you fucking faggot.

Lol

Responsibility, I never heard of that word

Didn't you posted this thread yesterday or 2 days ago?

no, what the fuck are you taking about

all three

Be a man and raise the fucking kid.

NO, what are you, a fucking faggot??

kekd

welp you gotta throw a ring on dat

just make sure she's actually pregger first. it'd be all like what happened to me. HEY GIVE ME THAT RING BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

what a mess. waht a mess that was

2 options:

kill yourself
be a good daddy

you choose. Dont touch her tho, its as much your fault as it is hers.

What's your skin color OP?

We're were in the bed and she reach for my dick

Call her. Tell her you have aids and your calling everyone you've been with in the last few months. Auto abortion.

Black

haha your life is over

Now the real questions are: Should I be a pussy and kill myself? Or should I live the rest of my miserable life and spend the next couple year struggling financially?
Or you can try and cause a miscarriage, but you didn't hear that from me.

That sound like a.....terrible idea

pic related also an option

so? did she have superhuman strength or something? how did she fucking hold you in while you came without you being able to fucking pull it before? dont you fucking lie to me son

Never heard of abortion?

A bortion, get it sorted before the little shit sack ruins your life and her pussy.

is an abortion out of the question? did you fuck a catholic bitch or something?

Get her to take the pill, can't remember what it's called but it makes her have a Period that will seem like a period, but the Fetus (It'll be just a mass of blood at this point) come out aswell.

If dubs raise it like the man you should be... If singles kys

bill nye the science guy was a figure skater?

No-More-Baby Pill

Yeah I got too excited

Kek

Im sure that i saw a guy saying pretty much the same as you with the same spongebob screaming fish pic
I cant remember exactly when but im sure that it was 1-4 days ago

And my advice is do a paternity test once the kid is born and if it really is yours dont be a pussy and raise him just calm the fuck down panicking wont help also save up money you will need a lot of if it the kid is yours

i've had girls tell me they were on the pill and straddle me harder when i was about to nut. know what i did?

TOSSED THE BITCH OFF ME

this is your fuck up OP. No one elses

Is this bait?

OP if you weren't prepared for the consequences, you shouldn't have been having sex. Grow up and be a man.

Use this summon on her.

Fuck her and try to abort the alien with ur penis. Thrust deep until she bleeds. If u have a small cock kill ur self or call ur black friend Jamal

ha. see, i know that feeling lil one. aint no problem if you make her use the pill-thingy. You didnt. Now the shit is steaming. You do have to live with it though. Maybe it wont be that bad.

Even if...man...do you know what it means to be a man? talking about MAN here, not boy. Being a man means living with your fucking mistakes and fighting through them. If you want to pussy out, you can, but guess what that makes you.

kill her, shoot up a school while you're at it then kill yourself

Hhhhmmm are you sure the thread your talking about isn't something else

Mkay, so make sure she's pregnant. Be sure its yours. Then you have two options: adoption or keep. Keeping looks one of three ways: you stay together raise it as a family. You split but remain good friends and are supportive, no legal action needed, or she wants money in which case you frame her and raise the child yourself.

Do this

Spike her drink with the pill

I think you should ask her what your asking Sup Forums. That would be funny.

Your hand can't get pregnant retard

no, no he doesn't know what being a man means. that's why he looks at killing her as a viable option

This

Wow that a great idea

Baby flushing fluid lol

The worst part about this is, she my sister, is the baby going to be normal right?

Damn right - a real man would drag her ass to the abortion clinic. Fag confirmed!

Planned Parenthood, Abortion, Now, within first 40 days and she can just take a pill.

And just like that, OP ruined his b8.

pic of fetus with time stamp or gtfo
or at least a pic of the pregnancy test

>living whit your parents whit 0 responsibility
How pathetic

Fuck I knew I shouldn't posted that