Your 3 favorite video games.

1. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
2. Last Dream
3. Lisa

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Terraria
3. Cave Story
In ya face!

I had alot of fun with mario galaxy,never played the other two.

1: hotline miami
2: fallout 3
3: bioshock

>hotline miami
my man

Extremely tough to choose especially i havent liked the past few years of gaming but atm id choose.

>Skyrim
>Fallout series
>Csgo GO

>fallout series
pick one... cmon you know you want to say it... new vegas

Have you played wasteland/wasteland 2? If you like the fallout series you'll prolly loves these games.

Call of duty black ops 3
Diablo 3
Star wars battlefront (the new one not the shity old one XD)

X"D

For real dude i'd love to say new vegas but im tied between Fallout 3 and New vegas

Nah i haven't ill be sure to check them out

Team buddies
Future cop LAPD
Conkers bad fur day

1. Mega Man 8
2. Toe Jam and Earl
3. Shining Force

CS
DotA
TF2

1.Super Mario Sunshine
2. Yoshis Island
3. Guild Wars 2

>mh4u
ma nigga

1. Planescape torment
2. Warcraft III
3. Rome total war

damn planescape torment, havent played that in a hot minute

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
2. Army Men RTS
3. Rollercoaster Tycoon 1

Forgot all about shining force,that game was awesome.

>2. Warcraft III
do you play ele td?

>Planet Side 2
>Overwatch
>DotA 2

Skyrim
Dark souls II
Fallout 3

>league

>overwatch
nigga... at least wait a few months

1. TES IV Oblivion
2. Battlefield 2142
3. Total War Medieval II

1. Final Fantasy Tactics

2. Dragon's Dogma

3. Shining Force 3

Nah. I'm in love and nobody can take that from me.

Hotline miami 1/2
Diablo 2
Fallout new vegas

1.Overwatch
2.Overwatch
2.Overwatch

>Metal Gear Solid V
>Fallout: New Vegas
>BioShock

#3 is Tracers hot ass?

>>muh nigga

nope

>Fallout new vegas
>Fallout 3
>Draken: Ancient Gates

I'm guessing you like Overwatch?

Battlefield 2
Warcraft 3
CS: Source

1: Tribes Ascend
2: SSB4 (I'm a 3DS fag gonna go for Wii U soon)
3: GTA V

1. Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon
2. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. CS 1.6
4. World of Warcraft (patch 2.4.0)
5. Megaman X5

>CS: Source
lmao

Seems like alot of u like new vegas. When I tell people my favorite fallout is nv,I normal get called an idiot

Sup, boy?

source > 1.6 > GO

Who the fuck are you friends with?

Honestly it just so many better game mechanics and weapons, I might like it because I live in the Mojave desert tho

Well if that's what you like, who cares what they say. Do what you do

Lisa = depression simulator

Yep,
-It's not like I play Source anymore but without a question at it's time it was better than GO will ever be. Just the RNG nonsense that you have to put up with in GO is so murderous to competitive

>0.5 fps

Did they ever re-add sprays to GO?

1. Diablo 2
2. Black Desert
3. World of Warcraft

Nope

spellforce
dwarf fortress
gothic

to be fair comparing new vegas and 3 isnt that fair, 3 is older, even if they use the same engine and everything
i do think that new vegas is better than 3, but i also think new vegas should have been better than what it was, having seen skyrim released the year after

Now you play global unboxing simulator instead and decorate your guns like a barbie.

I'll go retro on this one

GoldenEye, Final Fantasy 7, Pokémon Red

Can't hate the game itself for that though. They know people are dumb enough to buy that shit so why not milk it to the max, literally boatloads of free money

Except none of these three have aged well

True, but they were my favorites back then.

Dear god, another 3DS main? Brother...come here, I think I have something in my eye.

Indeed, but i liked source's better than i like go.
But 1,6 still has the title as king of uncut pure cocaine of shooters

1. Bayonetta
2. The Wonderful 101
3. Grand Theft Auto V

Favorite games =//= Favorite games right now

Careful with your phrasing assumed OP, people are throwing retro shit because you didn't word it properly

MONSTER HUNTER GEN HYYPPPUUUU also check

Yep. I remember I was a goddamn god in 1.6 / Source where all you had to do was one click heads faster. None of this spray pattern shit and hope you get lucky with a HS.

Pure, raw, skill.

I was actually talking to a buddy the other day that I reload more times in one round of GO than I probably reloaded in all the time I played 1.6 combined

AGREED FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME

I've always thought that was the universal truth from people who have actually played a lot of CS and are actually good at it.

To me, like I said earlier 1.6 and Source are pretty much the same but Source with a little polish, just pure skill and then GO is the pretty looking lite-version where the skillcap is lowered tremendously to allow bigger masses to play it (and give free boatloads of money)

Maniac mansion
Goldeneye 007
The guardian legend
>I think I may be getting to old for this.

Please tell me your trolling

Yeah, looking to buy a Wii U and get into the comp scene soon. Got 440 hours on my DS as of now, and am ready to take the next step from twelvies on for glory.

1.sacred 2
2.ut2004
3.sacred

Don't
Feed

1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Uncharted

>I've always thought that was the universal truth from people who have actually played a lot of CS and are actually good at it.
lots of nerds keep telling me 1.6>go>source or go>1.6>source and I am like noooo

So your model? 1,6 was raw skill. source was just really fun, go has lost its soul.

1. Mass Effect
2. TES III Morrowind
3. Verdun

In no particular order:
>Morrowind
>Civilization 2
>Final Fantasy Tactics

There's a lot more, but those are the three I spent more time on my life. If I'm allowed, I'd like to make an honorable mention to Heroes of Might and Magic 2. I know, like in Civilization case, the 3rd part was objectively better, but memories over those are giving them value.

Solid choices

GO feels like CS:COD

Literally retards.
The GO > Source argument I can sort of understand. It's easier, noobs like it more because you can get lucky and get 420blazeitheadshots by accident, it looks better and that's about it.

The 1.6 > Source is mental, Source is literally 1.6 but upgraded into a proper full game.

The options are
Source > 1.6 > GO for hardcore oldschool veterans

GO > Source > 1.6 for newer (younger) players who aren't that hardcore and want to feel like they're good to when they're not, also graphics > gameplay

Source > GO > 1.6 For the middleground where you recognize Source as the one true god but the graphics > gameplay is noticeable enough between GO and 1.6 that you're willing to compromis and put them that way.

Nice trips and better choice

1.kotor 1&2
2.runescape
3.fallout 4

osrs or rs3?

>Xenogears
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Crono Trigger

Square was better before they merged with Enix. Enix was better before too. Their merger made them both worse, and we are all lessened by it.

I never understood the appeal of Runescape at the time there were so many better MMORPGs coming out in the golden days of early 2000:s

>maniac mansion
My nig

Old school

Cx

1.Pokemon Gold(GBC)
2.MGS:PW
3.Dark Souls II

1. Xenogears / Final Fantasy 7
2. Dark Age of Camelot
3. Smite
4. Super Smash Brothers
5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time