Thinking about committing a burglary, any tips?

Thinking about committing a burglary, any tips?

Burn your fingerprints off

Record it for me.

Wear gloves faggot

be black

How will this help if I plan on using gloves?

Nigger

What kind of burglary? Business? Home?

Wear all black so you can hide in the shadows if you have to. Boba Fett will draw too much attention.

Cracker

Home, and in the daytime while people are at work.

Lol why?

faggot

Someone you know or just to make some money? I would suggest a small business in an industrial plaza. They tend to have glass doors and could be full of computers. A lot of them don't bother with alarm systems. You can do them in the middle of the night where someone won't see you doing it.

Good idea, but I need money quick.. I have a huge bill to pay off.. No car just a bike.. What are the best items to steal?

You're planning a burglary with a bicycle?

Laptops and jewelry will be your best bet. Something light that you can stuff in a backpack.

Are you planning to pawn them? Or sell them on Kijiji? Unloading them will be the hard part, because unless you're selling them to someone you know and they know they're buying something hot, it could always get linked back to you.

How much money do you owe?

OP confirmed nigger and niggers are not allowed on Sup Forums

Good day.

>Edit: Mods, you may delete this thread now

Hopefully sell it to people face to face, and I owe $600

step 1: get license plate from a random car
step 2: put it on your vehicle
step 3: get fuel from gas station and gtfo
step 4: put your license plate back on your vehicle
step 5: profit
step 6:????
step 7:repeat

yell "STOP THAT BURGLAR!!!!!" over and over when you run away..

niggerfaggot

Dress in all black and wear a mask if you can.
Gloves would be good, too, to stop fingerprints.
Just don't bring a weapon, you get extra time for that. Your best bet is just to fucking bolt out of the house if you get caught.

Alright.. Any more advice?

>don't bring a weapon
>howtogetdungeonraped.jpeg

Hope the owner is home and has a gun.

Good luck!

Yes. Please come to my house so I can shoot you the face, or the gut, and stand over you as you die.
Faggot

Make plans before you go
Be smart about entering/exiting
Make a fuckin list on the stuff that you should bring that is essential to breaking inside the house.

Crowbar, bad idea for an entry (only use to exit for quick escape)
Enter and exit from the back of the house
Bring spare clothes and change when you think theres no one around, e.g. a fuckin forest or something idk
Bring a big backpack, not too big or else theyd get suspicious

Good luck

are you an american coward needing a gun to sort shit out?

hahaha

I spent 2 years in prison for burglary. The actual crime isn't what will get you caught, its what you do with the shit you stole. Make sure whenever you sell it that it can't be traced back to you.