Sup Forums I am 22 and have little to no friends, what do? inb4 off myself

Sup Forums I am 22 and have little to no friends, what do? inb4 off myself

Off yourself

In after off yourself

I'm 21 and don't have any friends. It's my own damn fault I'm anti social and ignore people, no regrets

I'm 22, only one friend...
I'm to shy.

are you autismo?
do you drink/drugs?

Not OP but I drugs. When I drugs it is fun

Friends are overrated. Focus on self improvement and hedonism.

I'm 26 and have no friends, who cares?

Well really have acquaintances, true friends give you the freedom to be yourself, but who says that's something to aspire to?

We have to play a game in society, find allies, attach ourself to groups for moral and physical support. As long as you have yourself, an idea or dream, and the desire to fulfill it. You will be more than all those surrounded by all their 'friends'.

I am well liked, fairly decent looking and fairly intelligent. I can play the game, become surround by people, but to what end?

I hope u just find that or thing, or person. Everything else is a bonus.

I guess you're a nerd, if you're here, so I would say go where nerds go, like a cosplay or anime convention. Take pictures with cosplayers, they love that. Eventually you'll find some people to hang out with.

same bro, i pushed people who were friends away because i prefer to be alone. tbh i probably couldnt maintain a proper friendship

I am not autismo but i drugs

>hedonism
what to focus on?

Join a club. Fuck it, join 2 or 3.

Itll take a few months, but once you become established as a regular you'll have created the rapport required to be friends with other members.

Tai chi chuan, yoga and meditation. When you find your inner self, people will love you

Good input.

Pleasure.

good tip, any sources to help me perfect meditation?

>Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)15:51:57 No.684
Im 22 had plenty of friend age 12-17 now 2.
I fucking hate small talk, i fucking hate being social. The time i get from being anti-social got me the best grades at my engineer study as possible 12 in denmark dunno wtf it is compared to in USA but i belive A+
Yes english is my 5th language so stfu.

having friends is just extra work you don't need in your life

Pretty much

Thats very personal i guess. The main thing is to divide in phases. The first is the most difficult, because you feel discomfort, heart beats, your thoughts might distract a lot. If you are patient enough to only control the breath and thing in one only image like a light ball, you will be able the check the next phases. Thats when you feel the real power, the chi flow. When your mind is calm and steady, imagine your cells becoming filled with golden or green light. And then imagine your molecules dividing so your body doesnt exist, but its all over the universe.

Also try to check Taoism. Is the only religion/philosofy/way of life I really understand