Vaping thread. What set up have you got?

Vaping thread. What set up have you got?

VAPING IS REAL!
VAPING IS BEAUTY AND LIFE!
who are those bitches trying toset you up just what is wreng with yuo can´t you keep your autism for your ass just for a couple of minutes? my brother vapes and he´s a-ok evn in jail! and then those fucks come around and set you up to lure you into a trab to stap you and steal your shit or put you in jail or any shit imaginable like it´s forbidden and dangerous. and now you come around with yuor cancrs and try to suet up us again go away and keep your hands of my gf forever she´s mine ook? mine! she haed sex with other guys yets, but only because she was drunk she´s loyal and will ever be we´re vaping every day it´s so healthy I can´t stop others won´t understand.

what the hell is your rda?.

Royal hunter with a custom tip

got quad 22650 in a home made unregulated box mod. chucks the fucking vapor

Vaping keeps me off the cancer sticks after 20 years of smoking so I don't really give a fuck.

Fuck your gay shit, smoke cigarettes

I'm puffin on my Joytech Ego One and Joytech AiO. Very simple, and easy. Will be getting a mod soon though, any suggestions for a starter mod / mod kit?

Rx200 with a twisted messes 2

Sigelli

Thanks for the mouth fedora thread faggot

Sigelei 150 tc purple, aspire cleito .2 ohm coil. I get a surprisingly dense and warm vape at 68 watts. Cigarette free for 2 years now. Id say it was worth it

I bought a 100w Eleaf for a pretty good price and I'm satisfied with it. I do plan on picking up a Sigelli when I have more cash to put into doing more with RDAs.

>i am going to get cancer and am mad you wont be getting as much cancer as me. Why wont you just be made cancer like me?
Fix'd

I'm using a subtank plus with .5Ω ssocc coils on a iPV D3 80 watt mod. Very simple. Not a bunch of gay shit like what OP has. Unregulated mechanical mods and ridiculous .1Ω coil setups are fucking stupid.

RX200 with a Griffin

Rx200 with a mason 40mm

I thought the 100w eleaf was a bit large, but definitely an upgrade from the 50w I used to have. It started firing low after a few months, so I replaced it with an iPV. Much better quality than the eleaf imo.

>sigelei 150w oni

Hey I've got a question, can I wrap a 1 ohm coil using 28 awg on OBS Crius v3? I'm new to vaping and I wanna try MTL on the OBS.

HAHA VAPOR WEED MARIJUANA CIGARETTE TOBBACO 420 GUYS RIGHT HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHDAISDUHDDISDAFHBUIDSBFSIADUPBFAUPSBHFIUAFUIDSIAFBIPDBA IM A VAPOR FIEND LIKE HEROIN OR CRACK VAPOR VAPE VAPE VAPE I LOVE HUFFING FARTS OUT OF A SMOKE MACHINE LOL

I'll look at that as well, once I'm in the market. It's weird that it would drop in output like that; mine's been fine for almost a year, but I don't use it at higher wattages that often.

MVP 3.0 vaping on some 60/40 PG Pinkman it's not too bad, I'm not using it to quit smoking I'm using it to fill the void after running out of Marijuana and being ripped off by stupid kids. Should be good to keep me going for a month or two for when my grow finishes.

I do want to get stoned though...

What is going on here?