Steph Curry Autismo?

Ok, so I will first admit that I'm heavily biased against steph and i hate everything that he stands for (as a native clevelander who has since left for the coast).. But does anybody else feel like he might have lightweight autism/assburgers?

Think about it:

>the most disgustingly specialized shooter, literally beating the other best shooters of all time out by mid season
>cold, dead eyes
>overall "aloof" demeanor
>literally getting inside his own head and playing like a shadow of his regular season self

is steph curry autistic??

if he were autistic he'd be more awkward

hes actually a complete awkward faggot in interviews/conversations

its kind of painful to watch 2bh

>spotted the autist

like said, he's awkward as fuck in interviews.. watch his courtside mannerisms as well; he's not all there.

not saying he's not amazing, but i think the autismo is the root of his powers

holy shit, i think you guys might be right

how is this not a more acknowledged fact??

>projecting, the thread

he has a wife and kid

That's why OP said "lightweight autism/assburgers".

I volunteer at a special needs camp when my company pays me to volunteer to improve their brand image.

We often play "sports" with the "kids" (16-25 years old, but are pretty much 5-8 years old mentally).

I can confirm tall + autistic = great at basketball.

>Is three autistic?

i'm actually quite charming and i flourish in social settings.. so no, not projecting.

i'm tellin you, man. next game when GSW are losing watch his court-side mannerisms and demeanor. it's like he's mentally somewhere else; aloof/daydreaming/thinking about getting an ice cream cone after the game.

Well. He is a nigger. Ima go with F.A.S. Level 5

nah, he's just an aspie.

F.A.S. makes you a literal retard, not an exceptionally gifted in one aspect of life retard.

So did Tim Duncan.

are you implying tim duncan also has the 'tism?

Are you not?

holy shit.

im OP and i am now convinced tim duncan is autistic.. it's all so clear to me now.

Why are autistic spergs obsessed with trying to convince others professional athletes have autism?

>xDdDD Messi just did a funny face he is autistic just like me!
>lolz! Curry picked his nose hes autistic like me

kys

i feel like you probably also have autism if you can't recognize that his mannerisms and demeanor are unusual..

plus being a fuckin freak at one specific thing (shooting a basketball) is clearly autismo in my professional opinion.

look at his new line of sneakers if you're still not convinced. classic autism shoe.

>look at his new line of sneakers if you're still not convinced. classic autism shoe.

I have to agree with this one. If you're older than 6 you shouldn't be wearing them.

Maybe. Seems like though they obviously have drawbacks, mental disorders often give their sufferers a superpower or two.

I too have noticed his weird demeanor compared to his teammates.

I met Steph Curry at a party and he just seems like kind of a moron. he might have been drunk or on something but dude could barely string an intelligent sentence together and made like zero eye contact with me just stared at the floor or the ceiling. i think he's autistic or at least socially awkward

Hahah, we had this speical needs kid as the ball guy for our highschool basketball team. One night they decided to play him and as a nice gesture the other team bought him a pair of sneakers and basically barely guarded him as he played the final minutes of the game with my highschool team. The other team was going easy on him but im convinced he would have drained almost as many threes and 2 point jumpers as he did (he lit the scoreboard up actually).

that's shitty.. i hate when people go easy on special needs kids. it's like they don't actually respect them enough to take it seriously but want to feel good about taking a dive for a retard.

pisses me off so bad

>'tism
no duncan had 'timsns

It all makes sense now
>Curry perfects his jump shot through his unusual dedication and shoots threes all day..

You need a certain amount of autism to be GOAT

Look at Messi

Look at Tam Brody

Lightskin bitch, pussy ass bitch
He ain't shit he just a bitch
Shooting up 3's, can't take it to the hole cause he a bitch
His bitch suck my dick
Yeah yeah his daughter ugly as fuck
And his son look like a mutt
Bitch shooting 3's, nigga pull up
Why you shooting 3's nigga pull up
Take it to the hole, getcha ass blocked
Pull up Steph Curry, I'm shooting them shots
Pull up like Kobe, 24 in the Glock
Pull up like Curry, 30 shots in the Glock
Still Steph Curry, still Steph Curry
Nigga its still fuck Steph Curry
Still finna fuck on his bitch and his bitch gone suck on my dick

>And his son look like a mutt
He only has daughters

>LeBron's sons will grow up to be the GOAT, supplanting Steph
>Steph's daughters will grow up to be utter whores like the Kardashians or worse

Go back and watch Curry play and talk prior to his big breakout - he was a different person. Life in his eyes, pep in his stride in game. Now he is what he is, a human chucking machine

2 explanations

1. Sold his soul to Satan
2. Self-induced autism

I never noticed the gap in Steph's teeth before. Or that his left front tooth is markedly larger than his right front tooth. or that he has a 5 head rivalring Pey Pey.

Goddamn he's an ugly bastard. Yes Dell Curry is NOT the father, how can a black mom and a black dad make a white child. Steph is NOT Dell Curry's biological child, he doesn't look anything like him. You could probably find a white Cavalier from the time Steph was conceived that looks like Steph.

His dad looks Arab and his mom looks white

he's a faggot either way

Exactly

The way he chews that mouthguard is both autistic and disgusting.