Why people refuse to see true nature of Islam?

Why people refuse to see true nature of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpSHDaMLsnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Libcucks own the media. People follow the media.

Don't worry. Muslims will take over the world and save us western cucks from feminism and the Jews

That they are the master race

islam isn't a race, that's following the words of a murderer

Master races then

If you actually read some Muslim books (the ones I've read anyway) it really is a peaceful religion. Real Muslims accept others follow different religions and are respectful and actually consider most others who follow monotheism to be Muslim themselves (christians, jews etc.) That's psycho fuckwads in every religion, and all of them have stayed far from the message they preach. Atrocities are committed by all races and religions, don't let yourself fall for propaganda anons

is that half a bell curve? wheres the other half?

Fuck off

Excuse the autocorrect...

radical =/= true
There are plenty of those who are peaceful.

I have yet to see a pyscho fuckwad jew, christian, buddhist, or hindu who has killed solely in the name of thir religion

you lie
622-627 muhammad raid caravan
627 muhammad massacre towns, mass slavery launch middle east conquest.....

Islam has been coexisting peacefully with Jews and Christians over the course of hundreds of years in countries such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Iran. The problem is that; Christians are seen in the Middle East as US interests, nevertheless proxies .

Islamic Arabs is facing; what the Germans faced right after WW2.

Top kek ;) just keep posting memes that you've found on the internet. I'm sure they're not biased and are 100% accurate

they don't really know their own religion
despite islam they still human

take a look at this dude OP

>filename

youtube.com/watch?v=rpSHDaMLsnY

Wow, you discovered the motives of Islam though a jpg. Keep it up

Don't most people hate Islam?

Go and check your book faggot

Not even a Muslim sympathizer, but this is beyond untrue.

Because its fucking hard to understand that this girl is evil.

Its much easier to think that she and her family is pretty much like us and just want to live their lives in peace.

you mean read the books that remove the parts were Mohamed marries 6yr old and the fucks her at age 9. or the parts where it says that anyone who speaks againts his word or doesnt follow his ways should be killed. fuck off.

>Islam has been coexisting peacefully with Jews and Christians over the course of hundreds of years

Lebanon and Iraq didn't even EXIST until the 20th century. The Iranian (then Persian) policy of 'Convert to Twelver Shi'ism or Die' policy was adopted in, what, the 16th century?

Christians and Jews were routinely enslaved, stolen from, and massacred by the Muslims. The Ottoman Janissary Corps consisted entirely of non-Muslim slaves, taken as children, converted by force, and then sent to kill their families in Balkan warfare. For centuries. The Ottomans, Arabs, and Berbers all waged slaving operations on Christians through naval warfare and raids until the United States (of all things) put a stop to it in the 19th century.

You're full of total shit. Absolute shit. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, or you're a liar.

name 5 nonmuslims who killed in the name of their religion

>future suicide bomber and mother of suicidebombers.

>Why people refuse to see true nature of Islam?

Why do people not see that the Jews did 9/11/01 in order to demonize 20% of the world's population via a false flag attack?

>I can't disprove what you said
>But I'm going to choose to disbelieve it anyway
>Even though it's common knowledge that Muhammad fucked his 9-year old wife
>According to the nine-year-old herself.

You must be sooo smart.

Yet girl is not evil. Religion is not genetic, it's a meme.

Christians were just as violent when their religion was 1400 years old. See all European middle ages for details. Romans were violent fucks too, doesn't mean they were evil.

Ivar Vidfamne
Harald Hildetand
Sigurd Ring
Ragnar Lodbrok
Ă–sten Beli

isis was created by israel and america to overthrow assad and create a sectarian conflict in the region.

over 90% of the victims of isis are muslim syrians and iraqis.

Nice cherry picking. Now show me where Jews and Christians murder their family members for leaving the faith.

Because I can sure as fuck show you where Muslims murder their family members for that reason.

Yes?

Muslims enjoy killing other muslims.

The Quran prompts to kill all non-muslims if they don't turn to muslim. Islam tries to take over whole world. It's better not to believe to imagination gods.

israel thanks jehovah every day that dumb fuck suckers like you exist in the world

Sigh. You're American, aren't you?

A simple Google search will tell you that we have always had religious fanatics.

Google the Almighty God sect/cult aka Falun Gong for Buddhist extremists, Baruch Goldstein for an example of a Jewish extremist, the Thugee Sect for Hindhu extremists. Don't even get me started on the Christian/Catholics extremists lol

good job. But I find nowhere that says they killed solely based on their religious beliefs, please enlighten me as to where i can find such information.

Because OP is clearly is a fag

That guy is an ex terrorist.

As we again see, it's ok to lie to others in Islam. Your text is bullshit.

All you faggots need to remember that Mohamed was around a LONG time ago. All the shit we now see as so horrible was commonplace back then. Just because he did things back then that are socially acceptable now doesn't mean ALL Muslims now do these things that are now socially unacceptable

No one is born evil, they are products of their environments.

its the exact same shit you see in the bible

the people that are different, those guys are nuts

good nit picking, as far as Christianity doesn't follow the old testament, jews do though.

i wish for you to get started on the christian extremists as i see you have indeed proved me wrong and i would like for you to educate me

killing people wasn't socially acceptable.

Hey, you were the one who mentioned that IS kills muslims too.

And they do. With great gusto.

Because there are people older than 15 who grew up in a pre-9/11 world when Muslims were Muhammad Ali and Cat Stevens, not Bin Laden and Al-Baghdadi.

THE JEWS?

there was no isis in syria before the us government gave billions of dollars to "moderate" al qaeda "rebels" to overthrow the elected government of syria

because the vast majority of muslims are peace loving farters trying to get on with their lives just like the rest of us.

God isn't real but religion is. Just the idea of a God caused or is going to cause the most major events throughout history. Honestly what even is the dispute. All religions are at fault for destruction and bloodshed. Muslims are just a little more extreme than the rest of the religons these days. Ergo they will be persecuted and picked on until they're not a problem anymore.

I don't to be that atheist in the religion chat but for fucks sake these threads are boring.

Most of the people who are killing ISIS are also Muslim.

+1
these morons say "i've never seen *insert other religion here* do these things. No shit, because the media doesn't give two shits about it and isn't putting it on the news for you to see every day and you're apparently too stupid to do your own research

Thank Bush for killing Saddam. He was a bastard but that's what it took to keep the ragheads in line. Once he was gone they were free to run amok, and ISIS was born.

i truly hope you are being insincere when you say "just a little more extreme"

the quran says that the "people of the book" are constrained by such laws as killing one = killing all mankind.
>Protip: the people of the book in the quran are NOT muslims. theyre christians.

nice meme tho

That's nice. Know that Christian extremist acts are not given the same coverage as Muslim ones, because fear sells. And how better to spread fear then associate members of a different demographic with terrorism?

How about the Inquisition? Hahaha. If that's not recent enough for you, how about the KKK? Something that isn't terribly well-known is that they weren't only racist. They also killed Jews and Catholics in the name of their religion.

>Islam is bad
>Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else.

I'd say Islam is doing alright.

oh my god, is that a little girl sitting on the left? what the fuck?

the dumb fuck is calling us faggots?? fuck you, i dont care about the religions past i care about the fact that even after hundreds of years there is still people who follow the same teachingor what are you going to tell me that those pictures of children being married to adults are Photoshop. You dont see Christianity going on a rampage of crusades around the world just like they did long ago too. and the worst thing is when you ask muslim about the horrible thing Mohamed said they lose their fucking shit, at least christian admit they fucked up during the crusades

You know nothing about history. Consider the Old Testament. The Bible isn't only the random spewings of religious fanatics looking to advance their religion. From it you can catch a glimpse of how life was back then.

People were stoned and shit nigga. C'mon.

kekold

Yeah the problem is that many muslims nowadays see mohamed's actions as infallible and attempt to emulate them in a global society that generally does not tolerate it.
So then we get the fact that muslims now see themselves as a wee exclusive group that should cut themselves off from the inferior unbelievers. Then when taken to extreme cases, they begin to believe that they should exterminate the unbelievers.
So as usual it comes down to a spectrum that all religions have: tolerance and conservatism. And unfortunately a vast percentage of muslims ere towards the conservative side, with many such as the evil bastards running Saudi Arabia being full on religious fascists.

fuck you abu hajaar noob

All religion is cancerous

Kurds arent muslims.

because of the metric system

truth!

Cos we aren't all a bunch of terrorist cunts

About the inquisition, see But libtards have the media under their control and if a christian screws up they WILL make it known. But then there is Mark Cuckerberg and Facebook who was caught with merkel trying to censor anti syrian immigrant posts.

people where stoned when they go against law.
muhammad massacre towns to steal and slavery

> +1

Kill yourself

>the fact that muslims now see themselves as a wee exclusive group that should cut themselves off from the inferior unbelievers

Correct friend. And these are what we call "extremists".

>unfortunately a vast percentage of muslims ere towards the conservative side

Brother, Saudi Arabia accounts for like 1% of all Muslims. You know why people always go on about the peace-loving Muslims? That's because they fucking exist, and they comprise the majority of the religion. The countries that boast the most significant percentage of Muslims are peaceful and shit, but you don't hear about it because peaceful is boring.

i meant this post

wrong board m8
Sup Forums is where you wanna be

The Syrian Arab Army does most of the fighting against ISIS, and it's a mostly Sunni force. Also, Kurds are Muslim retard. Read a book dumbass

>vast majority
>citation needed.

> +1

>Kill yourself

gtfo poser

> Sup Forums
> random

Summer's here early

>names five legendary scandinavian kings
what even

Yes they do. They're called arranged marriages

Back to 9gag, fucking summerfag

I agree. I mentioned it as a joke. Thus the example of the KKK.

Honour killing exists in Christian majority Eastern European nations as well, user. Also in Christian majority African nations. Where do you think Islam came from? Fucking Jewish texts.

i see i have indubitably been "baited"

>Real Muslims accept others follow different religions and are respectful and actually consider most others who follow monotheism to be Muslim themselves

History suggests otherwise.....

What "they say" and what "they do" are completely different things.

because thats how fucking stupid the left is they hate the people who are willing to atone for their ancestors wrong doings but they defend those who not only dont give a fuck about those people outside their religion.

Okay dipshit, note how I said that NOT ALL Muslims do these things. That obviously leaves room for the fact that yes SOME Muslims still marry young girls unfortunately. Kinda like how most Christians are normal kind people, but some are in the fucking kkk. And all you wankers going on about paedophilia and Islam need to just scroll through Sup Forums from time to time and you'll see that Americans have just as many paedos as other countries/cultures

Fuck your knight bullshit my ancestors were forest people not some christian bullshitters.

Have you ever lived alongside muslims? I do. I live in a 52% muslim area. They are not extremists, and they do act like they are separate and aloof from others. Oh and did I mention that two months ago, a muslim man was beaten and stabbed to death two streets away from me for wishing people a happy christmas on facebook? Yeah don't talk shit buddy. It may defy your common belifes about people, but islam in fact does facilitate conservatism and xenophobia and ghettoism and many other "isms". I used Saudi as an example of the furthest end of the spectrum, and maybe I'd cite Yemen or (possibly) Turkey as the other end. I might take the time to show you, but there have been many surveys done questioning muslims about their values And guess what? Around 30-40% of muslims believe inter-faith marriage is wrong, and homosexuality is up there with apostasy in capital crimes. So yeah.

One is obviously photoshopped.

r u dum?

The Jews have been kicked out of every nation that has hosted them at some point in history.

They lived in peace in Muslim controlled areas.

Islam is evil.

Islam is the absolute contrary of democracy therefore it should be banned in democracies.

/thread