General Dom/sub discussion

General Dom/sub discussion

>why are you interested in D/s?
>is it just a kink or a lifestyle?
>have you ever been/are you in a D/s relationship?
>Daddy? Master? Slave? Something else?
>What Dom/sub activities do you partake in?
>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trying to get new gf into it. She seems keen but I'm also new at bring a Dom.
Have started some light slapping and ropes and she has said she wants more so it's pretty nice.
She tries to let me butt fuck her all the time but can't manage it just yet.

>was in a lesbian relationship before me

The need to submit to my Goddess. Submission is about giving up controll.
I think it's both a kink and a lifestyle to me, depending on your definition of lifestyle.
I've been her pet for 3 years now.
Whenever we're together, I am to call her Goddess and do as she tells me.

Similar.

In a Dd/lg relationship right now, a bit of petplay sprinkled in. At the first sign of interest my now girlfriend told me about Dom/sub and that I need to be a dom to be with her. Luckily, it grew on me.

My girlfriend acts childish and silly around me. Polar opposite to what she's like around other people. And I do take on an authoritarian role. "Have you done your homework? What about that project? Did you drink all your water?"

Bump for the sexy collars

I wish i was in a dd/lg relationship. Im in a 2 year relationship. I call him daddy and show him pictures of the collars i want and he doesnt really get into it. It doesn't weird him out, he just doesn't get excited over it. It's pretty disappointing because when we were just talking he told me he was into it when i asked. Now hes not since we've been dating. It makes me sad

Delivering.
That's actually kind of weird. Did he give a reason? Or maybe he just doesn't know how to approach the subject?

He doesnt really give a reason. He treats me like a little girl and talks to me like im one and sometimes even calls me a puppy. But, sexually he doesnt call me his little girl during sex. I act like a little girl around him all the time. I even have my own sippy cup too. It's just depressing because i feel like a lot of guys would kill to be in that position

>tfw have a kinky gf but she just doesn't go far enough when we play. I open up to her completely mentally and physically but it seems sometimes like shes not into it or she'd rather be on fb instead of being intimate for a few hours. Sure its fun but I'm never lost in our own sex world like I used to be, it all seems more awkward in general.

Thats how i feel too

there should be more of these threads around here, i personaly would love to be in a D/s relationship ( i think of myself as a Dom but ifk bc i havent tryed it) unfortunatley im lonley as fuck rigth now with nothing close to a gf, i really would like to get into this tho

like I'm glad I get pussy and kinky sex, but sometimes I want her or both of us way outside our comfort zone. it's almost annoying sometimes like half way through some sex where she's tied up and im trying to start some verbal talk i get no response cause "its too hard to say things sometimes". i do get that but shes well able to speak in every other situation.
also i hate sex sessions that are rushed and the point is just the orgasm, i want us to play with each others bodies for hours but she really doesn't have that level of concentration or desire i dont think

its really difficult to change someone if he is sub

sorry fot the bad grammar, english my second languaje

Well, that doesn't seem all too bad. Just try to tell and show him what you need. Greet him by wearing some cute lingerie or just tell him what to do.
Communication is really the only way to get past relationship problems.

Hes not submissive.

>finally got the princess to try diapers
this week's going to be interesting.

Yes, it is disappointing when you try to connect with someone on new level during sex and they just don't get it. I mean, i cant force them to understand it. It just sucks when you're in a long-term relationship with someone and they don't have the same sexual fantasies as you and you cant fulfill them with them

Thanks for the advice:3

>She tries to let me butt fuck her all the time but can't manage it just yet.
dafuq is wrong with you? just shove it in!

>girlfriend wears collars
>Likes being spanked
>Completely submissive
>Loves being tied up/gagged/etc
>Calls me daddy
>Refers to herself as baby girl

Would never go as far as diapers though. That's just cringe.

I live a ddlg lifestyle. Been with my daddy for two years. I'll never go vanilla again

You'd never go that far or she never would?

Sometimes it's about what she wants and not what you want, guy.

Neither of us, at all.

Pansies.

>there should be more of these threads around here
You know it. Actually surprising how little talk there is about this subject, given how there seem to be lots of doms and even subs around.

Hope you'll be able to fix the problem.

I wouldn't like diapers either. Being woken up at night and carrying her to the bathroom is kind of cute though.

My daddy and I are the same. I might use pacifiers and bottles but we draw the line at diapers

22/m

Anyone else have a similar fav kink as me? I just am addicted to tasting women juices. Cum swap play, face sitting, pretty much anything along that idea just blows me away. If any chicks would like to talk more about it or curious, do have kik let me know!

yeah exactly that dude I just crave that super intimate deep connection with somebody. and im already in a 2 year relationship with the girl i want, i just want that push over the edge into total comfort. like we've done a lot of sexual stuff but i feel shes not fully into it or as strongly as i am, which is okay.

There's a huge ddlg community on instagram that's pretty cool for being on that gay site. Anyone a part of it in this thread?

>thinks this is just a general fetish thread

Had a similar relationship in the past

>people won't even try pull-ups for "just in case"

Cringe

Submissive male desperate for a mistress. I know 2 girls that seems like they could be, but none of them seem interested at all :/

My gf is but she is horrible at it despite knowing I'm very submissive. She keeps trying and it just didn't work

Hey man, don't kink shame. You're as much of a pedophile as I am.

Not denying being a pedophile but diapers are still cringe

I've been thinking of joining the tumblr community but it just seemed too prone to drama and other tumblr bullshit. Is the instagram community better?

Tumblr is horrible in every community. I recommend instagram

Well, you're wrong.

my gf doesn't make sense to me either
>one day shes dressed fully and sex doesn't exist or she never will have it
>next day strips off instantly and is all over me looking for the attention
>acts like a slut sometimes and will do anything i ask
>next day eww thats disgusting stop making me do that creepy shit
>touches my ass and squeezes it
>next day my ass touches off her "thats disgusting you know i hate dudes asses"
>lets me take nudes and models for me all over the house one day
>next day "you have enough stupid photos you only like me when im naked anyway"

is this just a woman being a woman or something more?

My hand beats me. If you want to call that a relationship.

Rude.

I mean I'm a pedophile too. But still.

My Kittens new collar

Sounds like your standard woman.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Sexy collar

I guess she wants you to give her direction. Man up and be the leading person in that relationship.

Sounds like she has borderline personality

Shut up, just because someone is a Daddy/Little, doesn't make them a fucking pedo, you uneducated shit

If i do that too much "all you do is tell me what to do"

if i dont "why do i always choose everything"

its very hard to win this game i have tried

I also have a riding crop and various bed restraints. What do other doms have? I'm curious. I know I don't have a lot.

That makes her a perfect sub if you educate her the right way. Just don't play her game, let her play your games.

Goodness gracious. Someone's fussy.

yeah shes kinda all over the place. crazy mix of emotions and moods over a week, never seems fully happy with anything ever

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM

24/m dom, btw. And pic says Snapchat because the first pic I took was too big and I thought Snapchat would take smaller sized pics

then you're a beta cuck

It's not even 8 pm. Fug u.

To a certain degree moodswings are normal in women. Hormon cycle and what not. If it is really as bad as it sounds she might be borderline or have some hormonal problems. But we can never really know, you should discuss it with her.

>he doesn't know what moodswings are

you don't have a girlfriend do you? and if you do, it was only recently and you are very inexperienced.

just be glad it's only a daily thing rather than an hourly.

nice use of our cool funwords

no fug u u lil punk

It's settled then.
Gonna start one of these every day 18:00 gmt +1 when I come online and don't find one in the search.

Everybody reading this should do the same, and tada, there will be one every day.

been with her 2 years now, she was stable as it seemed for the first year and a bit, then the crazy came out more and more over time

Thx user. Made me lol

Oi. Fug u m8. I'll whoop your ass.

Do what you want. Don't let her have initiative. She has to feel the guidelines and barriers yoiu give her. She either takes them or leaves you. Never become emotionally addicted to a borderline bitch. This will hurt. And btw. if you are AD/HD then leave her before it is to late. That is the worst combination ever.

Have you been watching grown-up TV shows again? I don't know where you're learning those naughty words.

My last D/s relationship was not that extreme, so much as I was just in charge, would lightly punish, I made all decisions and watched out for her well being. I had total submission. It was a really good relationship, I just was afraid of marriage/kids

Sounds like a plan.

My girlfriend is submissive and into bdsm, I'm pretty submissive as well and not into bdsm so it's hard for me to be dominant with her. So far we just do that stuff during foreplay since sex really hurts her and is difficult enough for us, what kind of stuff can I do with her? She doesn't like calling me daddy or being restrained so besides spanking, slapping rough blowjobs...I don't know what else to do, I thought that's all bdsm was. She's said she wants me to be mean, but not too mean, but immediately after I have to be nice and comfort her? I don't get it.

I made the mistake of watching diabolik lovers. Man, is that a shitty anime.
>heeellooo biiitch-chaaan
I just want to punch him in the face.

Should've wifed her up. Good subs like that don't come along every day

it may be better to leave, been having thoughts of it anyway. barriers and restrictions don't go down well either, its always a childish fight because princess doesn't get her own way. im made out to be a prick constantly and im always ALWAYS in the wrong. she is right 100% of the time and if im right i should feel bad because she will probably start crying or wont speak to me.

its kinda ridiculous when things get like that, angers me over how stupid it is.

the only thing that keeps me is that when its good things are actually really fun and i really really enjoy myself. she looks amazing and makes dudes pissed because shes clearly hotter than what i deserve

I don't know what anime is. That some sort of drug?

you may want to check if shes cheating but other than that women are crazy

Sounds like you're in her pocket, m8. I'd leave her. Find a better relationship even if the girl isn't as hot

yeah thats the way it is mate. she knows she has it easy, nothing bad can really happen to her breaking up with me or doing anything in life. she knows ill be the one with the shit end of the stick and everybody will flock to her like they always have.

Bdsm comes in many different forms. You just have to discuss things with her, set boundaries in which to experiment. Penetration hurts, right? Then maybe play around a bit without penetrating. Tying her up and teasing her or ordering her around. There are tons of ideas on the internet.
>She's said she wants me to be mean, but not too mean, but immediately after I have to be nice and comfort her?
I guess she just wants it to be confined to the bedroom. Aftercare is really important to most subs since bdsm is very emotionally and physically exhausting. She needs to be reassured that what just happened was just a play and you do love her dearly.

Well, to me it seems she knows exactly how to treat you in order to get the emotional responses she needs. WHat do you think would happen, if you would stop playing her game?

This. Well said. Aftercare is especially important after pushing her boundaries, which at least for most people slowly expands.

Enjoy the occasional dom/sub play with my gf, almost always me on top dominating and choking her,
Only occassionall will she take control, usually when she gives me a blowjob or handjob, she likes to tease and take complete control over my orgasms.

Want to get into it a bit more, we're gonna try a full day of me being in complete control of when we fuck and how I want to use her, looking forward to it.

i thought cheating too, she gets so panicked when i pick up her phone and start doing anything with it. full on panic and shuffling to get it out of my hands.

i dont know what to believe though because i had a dude come and tell me that im lucky to have her she was out drinking and he asked her out without knowing i was her gf and she turned him straight down saying she has a boyfriend and did that to every guy who came up to her

Don't open that can of worms if you already have reason to leave her and shit. It'll just hurt you. Unecessary

>doesn't understand what D/s is
>doesn't understand that bondage isn't D/s
>doesn't understand that slapping isn't bondage or D/s
>at least understands he's inexperienced

me:
Been part of my life the last ~15 years
Lifestyle for sure, including being an educator in the kink community
Currently Dom to one, sadist to one, and regular play partners with a few
Primarily power exchange with partner, kink activities mainly rope, medical (needle) play, and impact. Also fire play, humiliation, pet play, and more

I think I kind of do that stuff already lol, maybe the only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm not into it. I have one other stupid question. Idk if this is intrinsic to bdsm but she likes being punished. I don't know what I'm "punishing" her for lol. She always does exactly what I say without arguing or anything/ I feel like if she resisted it would get me more into it, maybe she's embarrassed or maybe I just have it wrong?

A D/s conversation void of the word "trust." Imagine that.

BSM is just a kink. Don't confuse the two.

Join the kink community and there's LOTS of talk about it. Just not so much knowledge on b which isn't exactly surprising

In a D/s relationship now. Always been a dom in bed since I could remember, but now that I'm in a relationship, realized I need to be dominant and in control in relationships too. Gf is extremely submissive and does whatever I say. She always fantasized about being submissive but all of her bfs were submissive themselves so she never got to have rough sex nor be controlled. Needless to say, she's amazing and I'm lucky to have her.

Did you see this guy?

Shit I had a better collection in high school. Trojan ectasy condoms are the first ones I was able to be tolerate though so +1

I can't get into Dd/lg since I've been an actual parent. I can't separate it from thinking of my real kids, and it's a 100% instant turnoff

Sounds borderline personality
Next time she gets slutty, don't give in. See what happens

...idiot

go take it! "Excuse me baby but can we have teh sex nao?" is NOT fucking sexy.

What do you have now? I've been looking at another riding crop (makes a heart imprint) and a nice braided whip, but the whip is expensive so I'm waiting on it

24/7 lifestyle with my sub.

Primal Dom and she's been exploring it for about 2 years with me now. I've been in the scene about 9 years.

I've been into it about it year. Kind of my accident. I can never go back to a plain bf/gf type of relationship now.
To me its amazing and brings 2 people much closer together.
I'm a dom/daddy.
I love the trust/power aspect of it all.
I'm very dominant to begin with, but my little girl is also very dominant...except with me. She's submissive with me and trusts me fully to guide her and know what's best for both of us.
I give her daily and weekly tasks to complete. Could be anything from sex related to something related to taking better care of herself.
As far as sex. Well we do almost everything except for the most extreme things.
It's amazing how far she's come.
She was so scared the first time she ate her poop, but then when she did it, it was actually easy for her. Lol easier than drinking pee. She was so proud she did it too.

Dude, that was my ex too. Powerful woman and dominant with others, but with me she gave me complete trust and submission. To me that is beautiful.

...part of my dungeo and part of my toy collection.

Way too much crap to fit in one picture. The 'bed' on the right also has a large cage under half of it.