ITT: Tall people only (5'8"+)

ITT: Tall people only (5'8"+)

No manlets allowed.

Sick of 5"8 being the manlet cut off point, it shoudl be more like 5"11, 6ft5 reporting in

6'2 here, so many manlets trying to get either built bodies or women. I just laugh when I see it

5'8'' is not tall, true alpha male must be 6'+, fuck off dwarfs.

6'3 signing in

you laugh when you see people with friends, then you come here. congrats on being alone faggot

So many lanklets replying with their totes alpha height. U gotta have a good body and face as well as being tall you ugly cunts

6'6'' here no jokes. 240 pounds alpha

5'8" is how tall in non-retarded units?

5 quid 8 queeny weenies

6ft2 here certainly agree 5ft8 is too small. If your at least 6 foot you're not a manlet

6" is real cut off point, op is just trying to make himself feel better

5'9" reporting it
Feels good not to be short

I'm 6'0'' and I feel like a manlet.
Most of the people here where I live are over 6'0''.
Like 70% of everyone.

everyone in this thread is a faggot, the official manlet cutoff point is 6'1

6'6 Fuck all you short ass faggots. BTW, women love tall guys

6'2, weathers fine up here isn't it?

6'1''
fuckin' manlets !!

5'11 here... King of the manlets.

underrated

6'4" here

5'8" is a manlet definitely

6'3" Eat shit jealous little manlets. My cock's bigger, my shoes are bigger and my bitches finer. Be jelly.

5'6, fuck me

is it summer already

6"5 nord with 18 inch blonde beard reporting, sit the fuck down manlets SKÅL

okay so 5'8 is manlet, but explain why its so awful to be a manlet. I've had a pretty good experience so far as a male below the threshold.

>5'8"
>tall

>5'8
>tall

>181 centimeters = 5.93832021 feet
Can I into?

7 foot 24. Yo guys I'm so tall that it actually directly converts into attractiveness and popularity. Now confirm it for me via posts.

I'm so cool I have genetics which make me tall. Only truly based genetics should live and fuck the rest. I'm just a tall scrawny pussy who has no work ethic but hey at least I'm tall. Fucking manlets right

5'10 here

6'3" blonde haired, blue eyed master race reporting in.

5'6" Reporting in.

6'1" Trans woman. I wish I was shorter.

Mad manlet is mad

5'8 is short homie, coming from a 5'8

6'1" checking in
not too tall
im at that sweet spot where im not terrifyingly tall and im not short

6'1" with a 5' something girlfriend

Manlet detected

>Alpha
>no jokes

Pleb

less than 6 foot = short
women dont like anyone under 6 foot lol

Too bad, you are now. Now you have our disease and will end up being one of us too. Have fun with your hormones.

I'm 5'7'' and I wonder why I was born at all. What's the purpose of my life if no woman ever will love me. Like what do I do other than kill myself

I know you
>pic related, it's us

6'2 reporting in.

Kill yourself manlet

hopefully you can reach high enough to tie it

17 5'11 manlet reporting in.

Will I get taller b??

Vad är 6'5 använd riktiga enheter och inte amerikaniserade propaganda skräp

5'4 manlet master race reportong in. Im 19 and have had 4 lovers so far( wouldve had more but i was too shy when i was younger). if you think that way youre either a pussy that should stop coming to these threads,hideous,or have no personality.picture is of me when in middle school and im still that height getting pussy,so tell me bud,whats your excuse

probably you are just enough to not be considered manlet

maybe you'll get to 6'0'' , but that's about it

Kek

>skräp
YOU WANNA FUCKIN SCRAP BROSKI

Poor babies think their hight makes them men.

6'2 here

I'm 6'2". You stop being a manlet at 5'10".

Good enough for me
feelsgoodman

Tfw dad is 6'3, grandpa was 6'8 uncle and cousins over 6'4. I'm 5'10.

5'4"

Dude.

Nevermind.

6' 5" checking and yes i can reach the crispix

5'9" here and i'm convinced it's the manlet cutoff

MODS

lmao triggered

Alright I know this is an old picture, but I'll speak up. The manlet in op's pic is my father. No joke.
He is a piece of shit with such a bad napoleon complex that he lost his wife and kids. His name is Richard, his son (me) is 6 inches taller than him and a better man than he will ever be. Please keep these threads up because if he ever sees it, I would be so fucking happy :)

Sorry you're a manlet.

Talk to your mother m8

Motherfuckers, I was 6'3" when I was 14. You're all fucking manlets.

6 feet exactly. I wear height increasing insoles to make me an inch taller.
and I just take girls to my house and they never question why I dont take my shoes off
if i have to because i’m at their house than they dont notice anyways, and by that they are usually hooked on my 8 inch plus cock. i just do it more so for being out in public so I can feel taller than most people when i’m with her.

5'10 reportin in. 6'0 is tall sorry op me and you are manlets.

Well I do take my shoes off before i’m fucking them sometimes, but all the attention is at my big dick by that point and we usually aren’t standing

6'2" is the manlet cutoff according to /fit/.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK
5 foot 8 is the definition of a manlet. 4 inches too short.

ladies want them green eyes you fucking homo

Dwayne Johnson is standing on a curb in the uncropped version of this pic. They're basically the same height. Dwayne is like 2 inched taller than Mark.

6'9" 21 yo here. I've been the tallest in my class since school started, and I've met very few people taller than i, and many that I have met I've outgrown. I'm hoping to reach 7', but I realize that's unrealistic. I'm currently working to drop my weight from 265 lbs and toughen up, get some muscles and strength, because I'm soft. I'm sure no one wanted to fuck with the giant, so I've never been in a fight. But I've lost like ten pounds, so I'm on my way to getting a beast-mode Viking body.

bless your genes and best of luck reaching viking status

only 6 feet but even that is a popular favourite. i feel so alpha around manlets because i know women instinctually respect me more than them

i love when a girl responds to my flirting like a horny slut while with her manlet boyfriend or hits on me on her own

I'm 6'5. You're not that special. One good throat punch and you're a bitch-boy like anyone else.

Are you compensating for something?

>5'8"
>Tall

Manlet detected

I was 6'2 at 14 now im 6'9 and 18

Would suck her toes/10

Kek

This. Height doesn't mean shit. You can still get fucked up.

Manlet detected

A tall fat ugly beta is still a fat ugly beta.

Yeah I realize that. Thus my training to become NOT a bitch-boy. Besides, being in shape will just up the intimidation factor. And if I fight someone and get my ass handed to me, it'll just be a learning experience for the next time.

Thank you very much, user, your good will is appreciated!

Yeah I'm aware, which is why I'm trying to get in shape, and learn how to fight. Even if I don't ever really need it, it'll be a good skill to have.

240lbs? Fucking twig.

Would pay to see you tell Mark Walberg he's a manlet to his face.

Kek

My point was not that you may or may not be a bitch boy, my point was that regardless of training, a good throat punch will but a little bitch in all of us, bro. I hate these dudes who work out and "train" thinking that makes them some Viking badass while I consider myself above average, although quite average in all other respects having taught muscle head motherfuckers like the type you aspire to be a good lesson with a simple punch to the throat. The lesson is how not to get beat up by someone.

17 6'3 will i get taller?

6 feet or fuck off subhuman

These internet height standards are all bs. I'm 5'11 and have never been called short in my life.

You're short