What the fuck does this even me-

What the fuck does this even me-

Oh not this shit agai-

PRIVATE user, GET ON THAT MACHINE GUN WE HAVE A SNI...

oh shit better destroy my pizze folder before i get sho

Where's that fucker, I'll shoot him myse-

ITT - faggots.

WHAT WAS THAT SERGEANT I COULDNT HEAR Y-

Allahu ackba-

What is this stupid thread? Why do people always post shit like this? There used be so much good stuff on Sup Forums but now it's all cancer. Wtf is wrong with you autistic motherfucker? This isn't even funny, it's just some repetitive bullshit you stubborn cunts like to play because you want to show how fucking annoying you actually are. Please stop this stupid shit from spreading, we already have to deal with those bull shit atheism threats. Fucking stupid sniper I bet he can't actually do shi-

Not this shit again, I swear these threads are fucking can-

You guys are all fucking pussy faggots there is no sni-

What are you even going on ab-

Two days from retireme-

*Dodge*jump*backflip*slide*dance*flip-off*zigzag*
Nyaaa you can,t hit m

That sniper can't do shit
He's just a picture
>faggots actually believing this
Get off this board you cocksucke-

Fuck all of you guys. Ain't no sniper gonna sho-

OP is a faggo-

Dubs che-

hai you guys! i brought some delicious c

Man, that sniper is a terrible shot.

Did I hear someone say delicious c

Wha-

-

watch the new toni

>pic realat-

Got jakels in the courtyar-

Have you guys seen the movie American sni-

Trust somebody on Sup Forums to finish a senta-

WHAT'S HAPPENING HE-

Will you guys stop with this fucking sniper shi-

I'm 12 what is thi

Yeah, I found quite disa-

Eureka I have discovered the cure for cancer! The secret is

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

Someone has to make it o

>good stuff on Sup Forums

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Sea-

Beat me to it you little fa-

lel the funny banana is naked and holding a p-

At least I-

thread is de-

Heh I survi-

We has nucrear bomb!
Mighty Korea will raunch missires and kirr you arr.
Who,s raffing n

Shoot the banan

Why are there so many dead bodies her-
*leg blows off*
Oh, well i guess that works

Shot through the heart!
And you're to blame!
You give love a ba

I'll post CP if you can finish typin-

Off by o

I finished it. POST IT.

Ke-

Dubs confir-

-

There is no sniper you idi-

Yes!! Finally get the see batm-

Hey, does anyone like chick-fi-

I'm hungry.

I'm not a rob-

Not this post aga-

I'm getting to finally have my own wish from the make a wish foundation! I already know what I want, I just gotta sen-

ATTENTION! IT IS ME, THE SNIPER! I SHALL STOP SHOOTING NOW! YOU'RE ALL FREE TO GO.

/threa-

Thank you ano-

You fucking lia-

Oh thank G-

-

Stop being so pretentious! I don-

Candlejack is bette

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU D

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BA-

Haha silly faggots. A sniper cant shoot through a compu

Finally someone put down old yelle

Cant shoot me no-

Finally a way to die that isn't suicide! Finally a way to end my pathetic existence!

What? Out of ammo?

Middle finger sniper!
I'm too thin for you to get a clean shot!

Fucking ke-

Haha fata-