Anybody on here have a 6inch dick or less? How do you deal?

Anybody on here have a 6inch dick or less? How do you deal?

By pretending to have a big dick on Sup Forums.

/thread

how much is 6inch in centimeter?

My dick is only a bit over average but at least I'm not a nigger.

less then 18cm lol
neddle dicks xD

You looking for advice?

Does this look like google you toothless nigger

Enjoying my white skin,blue eyes, brain fact that my dad didnt run off,my mother isnt whore, semi-luxury house and education

I have a 6' and I'm so fucking insecure about it. I just what a inch or two and make it thicker how how do I do this Sup Forums

You're proud your skin looks like cum?

i got a 16 cm dick

I'm 4.5"

It sucks, but I still get laid. Don't have the confidence to pick up chicks at bars or anything like that. Only ever had sex with girls I'm in relationships with (not including prostitutes).

Oh well...

You're proud your skin looks like shit?

You're proud your skin looks like shit?

6,5 inch, but its quite thick so I cant complain

Most girls don't give a shit about the size of your dick. Those who care about dick size are sluts whose pussys are wider than the Grand Canyon. So unless you have a micropenis then no worries. I've banged 30 chicks with my 5-inch dick.

But it doesn't. And now answer my question, bitch.

Same

5.5"
I'm good at oral, and I have great stamina. that's how I deal with it.

15 ish cm

I would rather have my dick be 2 inches than have it looking like a fucking turd so I can't complain a single bit

Mine is 6.5 inches long.
But then it's 6.5 inches thick so who fucking cares about length.

Manlet thread going
Small penis shaming thread going
Hopefully people realize this is all bait.

It's all about the thickness boy!

you mean girth, right?

"But it doesn't." You are one funny nigger

Hahahaha, bro thank you for making my day.

>less then
Dumb nigger.

Yep.

can't

What a nigger-like comment.

Use your poop eyes to look at some white people and denote how their skin is anywhere from ivory to golden. African skin looks nice, but paired with African facial aesthetics it's the least favorable racial characteristic ever.

>not black

You are really dodging my question, are you?

I Just dont fuck..

By digging my button mushroom out of my brillo pad, paying a hooker to say she loves me, and not getting shot by the cops because I'm fucking white.

thats the worst cumback ive ever heard.

By realizing that a 6" dick is just fine. Fuck, my middle finger is only 3.5" and I can still reach the cervix of most women I've been with, with it. Also, most chicks don't dig it when you go digging up in their gut, so really a 3-6" dick is optimal. Unless of course you're fucking sluts, like already mentioned.

I've heard that if you rub Mazola oil on your dick for two mins two times a day for two weeks and clean it it'll help it grow. The guy who told me about it showed me the results through his fingers. One of his finger was normal while the other was longer and much thicker but idk if you guys would want to do it. Up to you just giving out advice

Ive got 6 inches but Ive never been worried about my dick size. I hit my wifes G spot perfectly with it and I eat pussy like a mad man. Just ate my wife out last night. Made her cum 7 or 8 times, after that shes all numb and ready to drill. Fucked her raw and covered her cute feet... Dick size doesnt matter if you know how to work a womans clit my friend.

I have a 9 inch cock and 6.1inches around so how do I feel you ask I feel good to have 6 inches around

6' Kek...Id be insecure too. Join a sideshow.

>3"
>optimal

I agree with most of what you said but lets not get crazy now.

I'm also in the 6" range. Most of the girls I've been with have told me I gave them the best fucking they've ever had. Some had even done some coalburning in their past too. Size isn't the only way to satify a girl. Not all of us are into size queens.

You wan't to add a inch or two to your 6 foot dick? Honestly bro I think you might be a little too big already.

5" here. I deal with it by having a lot of sex, stop making excuses.

3"
Lots of bourbon

your skin looks more like shit than our skin looks like cum you fucking bastard monkey

pics or it didn't happen

By crying

ITT : Insecure faggots talk about their genitals