Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I just need advice. i've been in a relationship with my GF for about 5 years i realy realy love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. the problem is we don't have enough sex anymore (like 3 times/month).

I met a realy cute girl (about a 8/10).
She is totaly in love with me.

The question is should i cheat on my GF. She'll never find out but i'm afraid to feel bad about it and not be the same anymore.
What should i do Sup Forums ?

Don't cheat

Not worth it. If you want to spend the rest of your life with her anyway. Also lol at "she'll never find out".

Why bro ?

Absolutely. You gotta spice it up somehow Morty, or you gotta get her to have a three way, Morty. Take pics for your Sup Forumsros

ofc she'll never find out how can she find out ?
i don't use my cellphone and we don't leave in the same city !

let your dick think about these kinda matters

will always go right

Don't cheat on your girl. Talk with her about the Sex. Is she on birthcontrol? Those hormones are real lustkillers.

Which is more important, constant sex or the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with? You figure it out, but if sex is more important you dump your girlfriend first. Don't be that guy

Why are you even considering this you idiot, don't be a faggot and don't

someone is samefagging,

just do it

Dubs has spoken

22 yr old uni student here.
>married
>same issue

dont cheat. Sit your gf down, tell her you want to start having sex more as it's ab vital part of a relationship, and actually work to make that happen.

Lots of little touches throughout the day and some GoT Tormund "fuck me" eyes will revitalize you both.

Don't cheat, man. I could have, didn't, and now shit's getting better.

It just takes effort to forget the other girl.

>when you fap, think about your gf & that other girl together. It'll help reestablish your gf in your mind, and you'll forget the other girl in time.

The fuck is your problem? Just talk to your gf about the lack of sex. Maybe she's making some bad lifestyle choices?

>GoT Tormund "fuck me" eyes
Kek

she might be getting her fix from someone else aswell op

42yo oldfag here.

If you're unsatisfied with the sex situation with your current gf, you need to see if it's fixable, or you need to dump her. Cheating--trust me on this--cheating never, ever satisfies what you're looking for and only creates more trouble than it cures, even if you don't get caught. If you really love your girlfriend, express your concern to her and give her time to work through it. If she can't, then it's time to move on.

It's not worth it. Try to talk with your girlfriend abot your sexual desires but don't cheat on her. You'll feel guilty afterwards.

>(like 3 times/month)

She's banging someone else dude.

Cheat you fag. If,caught move onto the new one

Don't gronk this up. Discuss with her how you feel, say you'd like to explore more sex with her. Everyone loves sex, if she withholds it chances are yoy aren't satisfying her. Give her more oral, play with her ass, tease the fuck out of her. Ask her about kinks and fetishes she has. Ask about maybe threesome, and there you can fuck the qt 3.14

You're a fucking idiot. If you actually loved your gf then the thought of hurting her like that would disgust you

Shut up she jack off like a man

This place has become a bunch of moralfags

ARE YOU FUCING RETARDED? i HONESTLY FUCKED UP THE WIFE-TO-BE LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. DONT CHEAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
if you really loved her, you wouldnt even consider cheating you shit-hole

What is all this "love" being thrown around stfu you beta fags.
You said she lives in a different city, there's your first problem. She isn't getting distant from OP, she litterally can't fuck him because of location
Also stop being a faggot and justtalk to her you dumb bitch

Its summer what did you expect

Yeah OP if you want more sex with your girl, be fuckable. Actually try. My ex gf and I still bang because I can be hot as fuck when I put effort in. You have to adopt some new forms of confidence. Talk to her. Be sexay