Why do people hate less developed countries so much?

Why do people hate less developed countries so much?
Take Brazil, for instance. We had almost no wars, our problems mostly affect ourselves and things like Zika are having our best efforts to be contained.
I don't mean exclusively Brazil, other countries as well, it's just that this is an easy example for me.
I can understand things like diseases or drugs, since these really are important problems, but even so, hating solely by this is stupidity.
It's like hating the US because they invented fast-food, making people obese and dying prematurely.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/12/ten-ways-immigrants-help-build-and-strengthen-our-economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

third world nations leech off first world nations,preventing progress

Fantastic reasoning. Congratulations for being so deeply analytical, and just about completely ignoring history.

Ooga booga give me banana

Prove it, you're the one making the claim, the burden is on you. What facts/figures back you up?

no problem hue monkey

I don't hate Brazil, but I honestly don't want to live there and I don't want my country to end up like it either.

all the illegals in the usa for one

welp just look at Haiti,sierra leone,and burma

Brazil has no excuse to be the shithole that it is. We hate you because you are lazy and stupid. My meme country is more successful with no resources and hostile Turks occupying half of it than Brazil is with all its resources. You didn't even fight a war of independence like the Americans did, you had/have infinite resources, and yet you still fucked it all up. You are a disgrace.

Because at any moment Brazilians or other third worlders could ape out, ruin their country and suddenly start leaking into Europe by the millions just like Middle Easterners

we didn't invent fast food. We just perfected it

also, my understanding is Rio is going crazy right now - riots, rampant crime, huge budget deficits and police killing with impunity. also, didn't your president get indicted on corruption charges surrounding Petrobras? These are the reasons first worlders are wary of Brazil.

Dude, what did you expected? It's a (random) guy on Sup Forums. Just like you.

I did not hate brazil until the EXACT second i finished reading this post.

>We just perfected it
American proud about perfecting fast food

Harsh.

Mais c'est vrai, non?

yeah, in brazil's defense it was basically a slave colony and empire turned republic with a white ruling class. you can't expect too much from a country with such institutionalized inequality.

Non

It's infested with sub humans. That's why everyone hates you.

Partiellement, mais ils ne sont pas paresseux et stupides. Ils traversent un mauvais moment...

Comme tout le monde, mec

No one seriously hate brazil, at least not to the point of disliking everything about it

take for example that annoying video brazillians took here about some meth lady, she was being rude because she thought they were muslims from the ME since they were taking videos of planes taking off and wearing a full beard, while not truly hating their being whatever they were mistakenly to be what she thought they were she hated them for what they could have been, terrorists

it feels pretty okay to hear someone is from brazil, much like hearing someone is from italy or spain desu

not sure how you can get hatred from anyone

The pressence of that people does not prevent progress and what they do in fact contribute can be argued to outweight any costs.
whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/12/ten-ways-immigrants-help-build-and-strengthen-our-economy
It is far from settled debate what the ultimate effect of mass migration is, but there's certainly areas, eg brain drain, in which societies like yours uncontroversially benefit from the investemnt of scant resources in those like mine.

Because cherry picking the world's most dysfunctional societies establishes strong correlation huh?

Acknowledgment for 14 year olds working in foreign factories so Americans can by cheap Iphones would be a good start...
The way they push their foreinger evangelical beliefs in 3thrd word countries while their leaders laundry untaxed money to the USA would be a second exemple.
What how they push their agendas to sell arms to such places while making huge profits?

>our problems mostly affect ourselves
Your cutting down amazon trees relentlessly for money to survive the corrupt society can end entire humanity.

How about how they*

I want to see a Brazilian respond to this.

We're not lazy at all.

Yeah we're not lazy, we just enjoy browsing facebook for 4 hours during work time. So we only work 4 hours and browse facebook for another 4 hours, totaling 8 hours of work day.

wut

Literally nobody here cares about South America.

As long as Venezuela stays away from our Islands it's just non-existant to us.

So we don't hate south america. Most people have a positive to neutral view on it.

They sad part is that they pay 12 billion in taxes every single year while your God Emperor hasn't paid in years. And the worst part is that they hardly even see the benefits as they can't have health care or anything if they don't have documents.

But that's literally what you Euros have been doing for centuries.

people hate brazil because when they go they get robbed and harrassed for money constantly