Overweight anons. Why aren't you dropping those lbs and making your life better?

Overweight anons. Why aren't you dropping those lbs and making your life better?

Is this CERN's new particle accelerator?

>pic related

I'm a fat fuck. 17 stone. I did weigh 17 5 but i've been trying not to snack on shit. I basically try to eat 1200 calories a day and its working well for me so far. it's been 2 weeks

probably what her vag is like

Even down to 15 stone you'll feel so much better.

yeah that's the idea. I'm around 5 foot 9 so hopefully i won't look like a fucking plum for much longer

Idk what a stone is bit keep up the great work fag

I'm 205, was 240 a few years ago, would like another 20 off. It feels great getting compliments and feeling your ribs and collar bones for the first time lol plus I swear my dick is longer.

Hard to find motivation, easy to find food.

But I am user.

Started at 338lbs and im now at 319lbs.

Just by reducing the amount of sandwiches you eat per hour from 50 to 49, congrats !

that's a great change bro! keep at it and you'll get there!

Your weight is determined by you genetics, user. I basically eat salad all day, but the pounds won't come off because my body is the weight it is supposed to be. Stop with these POS threads, OP, they are obviously based on not know what the fuck you are talking about!!!!

You also have to move, landwhale
Nice bait btw

Portion control is a hug factor in weight loss. You can still have fast food but only have one thing. Also you need to stop eating until you feel full.

nuts to all you fat haters, all you need is swag to land that sweet tang

I can wear a leather jacket with a jumper underneath and chinos to make myself look like I'm at a normal weight.

Though it helps that I'm only a few pounds overweight, not morbidly obese.

Sup bros. pic related. I weigh 367. work a full time job with probably 47-50 hours a week. i fix vending machines. lots of walking from location to location. 3-4 miles a day. and I can't get the weight to drop. still drink 2-3 cans of pop a day. no candy. can 2-3 deep freezers from a truck by myself. (moved last week. buy food in bulk, cheaper. lasts longer, my food was expiring before use before. )

holy fuk you're fat

Is she holding the milk ring to her breakfast?

STop trolling. This is the most pathetic and boring attempt I ever seen.

Mad fatty detected

>still drink 2-3 cans of pop a day

I did. Went vegan and lost 90 lbs in one year. Never felt better.

Good luck doods.

>still drink 2-3 cans of pop a day
> I can't get the weight to drop

gee I fucking wonder why

It's for the casuals, not the fixtures. Anyway, the challenge is coming up with something off the cuff and then working it from there. They can't all be golden.

>this even final isn't my form
>are you high?

too busy feeling sorry for myself and thinking on ways to kill myself

But I am. I've lost 10kg over the past few weeks by eating around 1000cal a day and walking 4km morning and night.

I don't think 2-3 cans of pop would stop me from loosing weight.

keep at it man its always worth it

Yes, yes it will. Only drink water and you'll notice a drop. I don't think you realize just how much soda contributes to fat.

he's cute honestly I'd date him

>1000cal a day

Nigga what the fuck, are you starving yourself?

just skip all the sugar and carbs for like a month and i guarantee you'll lose ~20lbs, and if u wanna keep it up youll lose more (duh), ive lost 78lbs in 6 months now, 275 - 209lbs. by just skippin sugar and carbs, i eat alot of fat and protein tho.

you've obviously never looked at what's in a can of soda

Lame trolling

110 kg, 6ft.

Recently began running, and will get gym membership after getting a summer job to pay for it.

Plan to get down to around 85kg.

>chinos

Is this 1991?

>plus I swear my dick is longer
Actually true, because more of the 'internal' part of your dick is now visible. Also it's harder because your body is managing your blood pressure better and through better expanding vessels that are less jammed. Keep it up and let your self esteem grow proportionally to your ability in bed, mate.

You're telling me you don't ever see people wearing these anymore?

I guess it depends on what age group you're with.

Pop and juice is terrible. You might as well eat a Snickers, at least it will fill you up.

Well I've actually been on a no-carb diet for the last few weeks. It really fucking sucks to be honest.
But I gotta drop the weight since im not playing handegg anymore its too much for me

>1000cal a day.

that puts your body in starvation mode, and as soon as you start to eat normal again you will get fat again.

>starvation mode

>b8
I am a sumo. Have you ever seen a skinny sumo? My life would be shit if I dropped lbs.

Not at all. Eat four chicken/lettuce/ranch sauce sandwiches a day usually, some fruit in between if I have it. Sometimes I forego the chicken when I'm broke and just have lettuce/ranch, so there's that too.

Already doing it nigger, down to 165 from 230. Feels good mang.

>i eat alot of fat and protein tho
Almost doesn't affect your weight, it's really just sugar, especially short chained.

I get one burger from mcd's or one taco for lunch and am slowly dropping. before I'd buy 3. it's hard but ten minutes later your stomach is happy.

Shit is real.

That guy is correct though. Your body will try to save as much calories as he can when eating regularly again. Main cause of the infamous yoyo effect

jesus fuck yes it would this is why you fucks struggle with this shit so much JUST DRINK FUCKING WATER MAN and eat fruit if you're craving sugar

That knee mud flap tho

Once you turn 20, that bitch will find someone that isn't fat, bro. You will put on weight as time goes on. Looks aren't everything but your "swag" can only get you so far in life.

truth.

How long does it take to reverse this?

Fuck youOP. I am fat and proud. Starving myself isn't going to make my life better. Why don't you try eating some ice cream. Like really indulge your cravings. We all have them. They are what make us human. And the bigger the human, the bigger the humanity!

Looking at pictures of really gross fat people, like some of the ones in this thread helps

>I don't think 600+ calories of pure bullshit would stop me losing weight

Final form straight into a coffin

this

I like to cook fruit with my meat. they seem to compliment each other.

Used to train like a maniac. Now 12 years later (yes, i'm an oldfag), I kinda don't mind... I'm about 10 kg (21 pounds) overweight, but I'm a tall guy, so it's not so bad.

Main motivation back then was getting chicks, and yes, being fit helped alot. Now I'm engaged and have a son aged 2, so why bother? I'm spending the time from the gym on more interesting things and still get laid 5-7 times a week :-)

To reserve what exactly?

>humanity
more like huge manatee

stop hating or ill sit on you

sounds odd as shit but whatever floats your boat, or in perhaps your case sinks it

ffs, your're as bad a troll as that other faggot. fucking sumo kys

Never mind. Just read up a bit about "starvation mode" and it seems some of its effects can be curbed by lifting weights, which I'm already doing.

You know she's filled to the eyes with higgs-bosons

Because I love food, am happiest in the basement lurking Sup Forums, and don't like social interaction. I couldn't give a shit about living for a long time. What's the point of trying to be fit?

5'9 started at 260 270... stopped drinking soda at new years then Lil bits of exercising n shit fast forward to today I'm down to 215. Just cut the fucking shit for Lotta water and fruit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 5'11
2 years ago I was sitting at 250lbs and slowly rising. I stopped with the soda, stopped with the fast food. I eat mostly veggies now. No fried shit. I ride my bike 75 miles a week, lift weights, run 20 miles a week and im down to 175.

I could only do 5 pushups tops when I started but now I do about 50 every morning when I wake up. Same with pullups.

I chop wood the day after I drink booze. Helps with the hangover and it's great exercise.

>I only drink 3 cans of soda a day, why can't I loose weight.

How old are you?

If you haven't burnt out on your weebshit and vidya already, you will soon enough. Once that happens, exercise can help with that. Go out for two hours a day, wear yourself out, and for the rest of the day you feel accomplished and at ease.

Some people actually believe this but I don't believe that you do.

Chinos are a classic. Like navy blazers, boat shoes, Oxford button downs and jeans, they never go out of style. This is fashion 101. The fact that you don't know that disqualifies you from commenting on anything further.

>my health is declining but it's OK because i can still plow my wife
>why improve myself if she's legally attached to me

Is this what fatties use as a belt?

>You mean "wedding" ring

>fashion 101

>have a son aged 2, so why bother?

For your son, you fucker. You want to live as long as possible and be with your kids, right? Set a good example for him.

Planetary ring... figures.

At least you are trying to get thin. good luck. Try not to sit on any kids in the meantime you hippos ass.

Yeah, if you're a university tutor who enjoys reading Jane Austen and books about natural childbirth.

Contemporise ffs.

eh, when it comes to hydrocarbons, not really. but I can pretty much fix anything mechanical/electronic.

Her fucking legs!!! I bet she waddles more than walks.

have you cooked pork loin in grapes and raspberries? it's very delicious.

265 pounds. I work at a resort where I lift shit all day. I've cut out sodas and candy and junk food and my weight is coming off at a glacial pace. Wat do?

50+ push up here, yeah I could only do a few a year ago. It's disgusting to think how weak I was.

they look like shit most of the time

>Don't Dead
>Open Inside

>I can't wake up