Who cares.

I have more cds than you

>i just listen to what people tell me to

Way more

Jealous?

Ahh Butthole surfers, a classic.

Ya you're jealous

whats that on the top left?

Is it me or are all schoolshooters metallica and other gayass metal fans, nigger try some proper hiphop or underground house/techno, try some miles davis or marvin gaye. Seriously 4chans music taste is even more depressing then most of your life's

Gonna cry?

and no im not jealous im happy for you that you have that much cd`s. im not angry at other people just because they have more than me, what would be abnormal

>2016
>Boasting about CD collection
You're a moron, and your taste in music is horrid.
/thread

poseur

Thats some nice coke you got there

There's all my cds

I've still got a ton a records though I sold most for dope.

yeah im a poseur for posting that pic on the fucking Sup Forums where noone will even know who i am and i gain nothing by it.

> sells vinyl
> keeps cd's

Kill yourself.

Hewhocannotbenamed the guitar player from the Dwarves solo album LOVE HATE

Says the edgy faggot that listens to shitty hip hop and shit brit fag house music

actually its amphetamine, im too fucking poor to afford cocaine but i dont care

He does not deserve his life.

One does not simply sell his LP'S.

Vinyl is easier to get rid of... I've still got lots though

>He still has CDs

Rip the music, go digital and sell those space wasters and get some vinyl records if you want to look like a fancy collector. No one collects CDs.

Brit fag? Nigger it is made in detroit and chicago, berlin. Not the UK stupid fucking retard

i listen to whatever music i like and do whatever drugs i want. go back to being an asshole.

What is a music hurr durr

House music is NOT made in Detroit you fucking nigger, I live near Detroit, I know what comes out of that shit hole

These are my 45s

ok master music guru

You must be fucking retarded, techo/house is a detroit product. Chicago is better known for house and techno fro detroit.

looks like you have a desk full of over-rated garbage. I suggest burning everything, and kill yourself immediately.

>2016
>Has cds
At least collect vinyl, fag

rap and techno isnt even real music, produced by mostly black thug community lacking in instrument playing skills so they use computers instead

Literally this, listen to some aphex twin, death grips, MF doom, twoism, skepta, rafiohead, Tom waits, four tet, prodigy, flying lotus, madlib

you clearly know very little on genres of music you do not like.

My nigger.

I sold my CDs instead of vinyl for weed

You should write a book about "how to make yourself look stupid" cause goddamn you just did.

actually aphex twin and radiohead is mah soulmatch just because i posted mostly progrock doesnt mean i listen to fucking pink floyd 24/7 and nothing else ever

If you're op I wasn't even talking to you, but to the people who only listen to metal. But yeah, I still think pink floyd are one of the most overrated bands in history, but have some good songs to listen to when you're smoking weed. Their oldest stuff is really good, esp 'where you're going with that axe Eugene' it's called if I remember correctly.

I meant you

>line of amphet on the table
OP is a sweaty poorfag homosexual.