We are ready

We are ready...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jYuMsFV2ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG, delete this.

the south american excuses have already started
there's no turning back

Fuck off, faggot. We're not your bro and we don't like divegrass. I'm sick of seeing this garbage in the catalog.

Build wall.

Daily reminder pic related is absolute shit. Daily reminder Mexicans are the absolute worst kind of Hispanic. Daily reminder Chicanos are an embarrassment to hard working LEGAL Hispanics living in the US. Daily reminder after this tournmanet is done, FIFA should give away two of CONCACAF's WC spots to the COMMEBOL. Daily reminder Mexishit and US have to face Central America shit >teams to make the WC. Daily reminder Mexico and US will NOT win this and we'll be eliminated in the quarterfinals.

IGNORE MEXICAN POSTERS. DO NOT REPLY TO MEXICANS. DO NOT LISTEN TO MEXICANS

Fuck Mexico.

You guys are the Raiders of this tournament

Who made that original pic?

>unironically making that

>Ecuador is Wolverine

I'LL FUCKING TAKE IT M8's

Me. Took me like a minute. It is cool right?

Some autistic weeaboo who've never read white piggu comics that contain people so OP it would make Saitama blush

:^)

I really really really really really like this image.

Since when is Texas in South America ?

Peru is Hulk's hand...

lel i just noticed
nice

I love you bro!

>mexico is the manlet

nice realism

Hilariously, that pic is closer to the truth now with DBSuper being a thing with its bullshit jump in power.

the texas flag

>mi amigo el gringo

Ewww

top 5 greatest anime fights material

This.
A tool.

construye el muro tizoc

Death battle confirmed superman could beat goku

I'm sure there are a handful of characters in the marvel roster could beat superman in a fight.

Certain variations of the incredible hulk come to mind

Are you implying we are gonna beat Chile and maybe Colombia and that's pretty much it? Because you're right

Why is there 3 Colombias?

JUST

That was made before Super.

DBSuper Goku is fucking nuts and only loses to SBP/PC Superman now.

is it time to hop the bandwagon?

Lewd desu.

noice.

but mexico destroyed croatia in the WC.

When?? In 2002 world cup when >we beat them 1 -0 or in 2014 where mexico fucked croatia ass 3-1?

wanna fug mejico

> I M P L Y I N G
>M
>P
>L
>Y
>I
>N
>G

FC Marijuana and Bonanza United thinks they're the shit. Don't get ahead of yourselves. You've just defeated 3rd class teams atm.

And US of A isn't Goku. Fat Boo at best.

But that's the other way around m8

Calm the fuck down, donald.

>getting anally buttblasted for a sport
Kek

BUILD
THAT
WALL

North American Master Race

CONCACAF STRONK

CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK
CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK CONCACAF STRONK

cute

your delusions are so cute Mexico-chan

D
USA VS MEXICO
B
S

Is Canada krillain

Always bet on the helicopter man tbqh

World War Hulk Hulk could fuck up anyone and anything.

bad posts

this is so cute

I fucking love latino cartoon flag memes

Nah, Krillin at least shows up to be the punching bag

not high enough

>USA
>white

someone add canada mopping the floor

?

lmao la chicanada

yes, I can feel America getting Greater

NORTH AMERICA WUSSUP

WE OUTCHEA

>FUCK CANADA

Have any players or coaches talked about playing in America? It must be so much more relaxed

Cringe

Hi thread
Hello Germany, do you remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4jYuMsFV2ug

u so mean bra