Zozzled anons of Sup Forums, I call upon your help, for I am in need of it. One of the, potentionally...

Zozzled anons of Sup Forums, I call upon your help, for I am in need of it. One of the, potentionally, best Blizzard games (besides WoW Vanilla and TBC) is going to be released soon and I ask you, if you could help me, a random faggot, by gifting me the game. It would bring only happiness to my soul having such a nice game on my computer. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody spam his email.

If you want it, youll have to earn it by posting OC.
No OC, no game.

this game will never be good.

ever.

have you played it?
you think its good?
how much of a fucking casual are you?

>zozzled

Okay user,

I will buy you this game if you prove to me that you're the faggotest faggot on the internet.

a game doesn't need to be a masterpiece to make fun you know...

This game is terrible lol. The ultimate casual gamer game. Don't try and compare it to Vanilla WoW. Overwatch is literally for down syndrome kids who can't play real games with even a hint of complexity.

bait or not, idc anymore
user, its dogshit, ive never played a worse game, litteraly nothing was fun that garbage, you hear me?

I also fucked your mom

i played 4 days straight, the whole open beta period. Spent more than 24 hours. I love it so far.
Just because you're not good at it, it doesnt mean its not good.
Just because you dont like this genre, it doesnt mean its not good.
Just because you.....
What exactly would u like me to post? Most of people here are asking for dickpic with timestamp... im not really into that and i hope you're not either.
Its bait only if you want it to be bait.

Pic for you [proof] well its not me, but its a guy from school. Im faggot enough to invade his property and post the photo here.

>thinks his opinion is a fact

you have some growing up to do their user.

Yeah, no, I need a timestamped picture of you naked fingering your asshole including your face.

Seems like a fair trade, the game is $40.

That game gave me headaches, but I have only played beta so far, obviously. I feel they have some balance issues to fix. Serious balance issues.

why you samefagging that hard, and why do you defend that shit so hard? ITS NOT FUN, stop this fucking "PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE" shit.

I bet you was one of the fags who enjoyed heartstone

wise words.
while you have a valid point, please care to read again
>One of the, potentionally, best Blizzard games (besides WoW Vanilla and TBC)
Therefore, from all blizzard games made, i consider it 2nd (or 3rd however you'd put it - TBC) after World of Warcraft
Im happy to hear you fucked my mother. My father is an alcoholic piece of human shit. I want him dead asap but i guess i dont have the balls to do it myself so i'll wait till he dies by his own poison (the alcohol).
I had a lot of fun playing with a few buddies. I was the guy making the whole fun of the game. Im very extroverted with people i can trust, but introverted with the other people.

You'd like to , wouldnt ya?
They do have some balance issues, but hey, the game is still in beta. The release is coming soon. It has a lot of potential. I feel like blizzard is going to do a good job about it... although they messed up the whole thing with WoW and shutting down Nostalrius... (we never forget , we never forgive)

must correct myself there.
You'd like that* , wouldn't ya?

haha you got daddy issues faggot

>My father is an alcoholic piece of human shit. I want him dead asap but i guess i dont have the balls to do it myself so i'll wait till he dies by his own poison

I'm no psychologic but maybe thats why you think you like that game, bc of personal problems? dunno man, wanting to kill someone is just human, but liking overwatch isnt

I am samefagging shit you faggot, people have different taste and yours taste is not the norm, deal with it.

Its one of the worst games they have released in a very very long time. It is worse than WoW, the entire Warcraft and StarCraft series, it's worse than HoTS. It's a really crappy money grabbing game, that should be free to play.

>that should be free to play
Dude, it shouldnt be available to humankind at all.

>yours taste is not the norm

Only faggots want to be normies
reeeeeee

to be honest, i dont really have "Daddy issues". I just grew up "without" a father. Thats all. There was no one to explain me how life works, how to get a girlfriend or similar things. As funny as it may sound to you, all the knowledge i have is from internet. So if the internet is a lie, so is my life.
You have no idea what that man put me through. All the misery, and no , that doesnt include raping incest or anything. I just had to beat the hell out of him a couple of times because he's more autistic than me.
I'll have you known , i didnt accuse you of "samefagging". It must've been some other guy. Im not here to be offensive as im the one asking for a game. Im supposed to be all nice and dandy.
Its your opinion and i respect it, not.
Why everyone here is so up against this game. I played it the whole open beta, and it seemed a lot of fun. You just need a couple of people to play it with and you'll surely have fun.

>he's more autistic than me
I'm listening. Continue.

haha you have daddy issues faggot

define "daddy issues"

are those fucking crocs she's wearing

you are borderline retarded you know that?

Playing Overwatch.

Only insults, naha

haha you have daddy issues faggot

Fuck you and everything about you.
You nerds have been online since runescape and your falling for the desperate slut who needs your gold?

I mean god damn, all i need is 5k, then ill trade you 10k

fucking dipshits.

you are funny, not.

if you can't afford the game then your pc is probably total shit and can't run it, stay poor poor fagio.

I've heard the illuminiaty killed him and took his white dragon away,that true?

everything erls would be a waste.

why so mad nigga, tell us your daddy stories man, cmon

no of course not, where do you live?

it ran just well in open beta on low resolution and low graphs. I have to save for a new monitor... my 10yrs old monitor isnt about to fry

no, user is a faggot. Thats all , no dragons were harmed in prooving user is a faggot.

make war not peace, 9/11
deliver than i go for it. Got lots of stories.

Sent ;)

shit he has dubs.. well so do I !

What's with all these fucking beggars on Sup Forums?
It's fucking worse than the city I live in. They use the same tactics, too. Even if you tell them to go to hell, they put their most pitiful voice on and mumble 'Have a day, sir'.
Like who the fuck are you fooling? You think you can guilt-trip me?

haha fuck you

fuck you like I pay for good daddy stories man :^(

found the insecure virgin

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

its not it. Im not an asshole in real life, nor on internet. Im sorry for the bad experiences you have and had.
Btw this guy roasted you

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinrraaaaarr

Insecure about what even?
Is that just your standard line? Did it work once and now you throw it out whenever?

Yeah oh boy do I feel roasted.
He caled me a virgin, bohoo, I'm literally crying over here.

>have a day, sir
>T-Thanks

mission failed. Abadon mission? [yes] / [no]

nice day, whatever

>Snake?
>SNAKE?!
>SNAAAAAKKKEEEEE

you seem like you're having "virgin issues". Are you okay user?

>insecurity intensifies

no its me, the guy who begs for overwatch. :(
[spoiler] Snake died [/spoiler]

>have a day, sir nice day whatever
>T-Thanks, I guess

Never come to the chan again, negro

Just wait 2-3 Months, it will be f2p, Son.

>best Blizzard games (besides WoW Vanilla and TBC)
Of all the Blizzard games to choose from you think this shit is the best? Not the Starcraft series, not the Warcraft RTS series, not Diablo 2, but WoW?

I hope you never get to play this game, you massive faggot.

I love dank memes man xD

i'm probably not gonna play it

send me to this mail

[email protected]

ty

Not the guy you responded to, but Vanilla WoW was an abolsute game changer.
Nothing of that calliber has happened to gaming market to this very day.
It's like the fucking industrialization, the way humans live changed forever.

well, i probably should've mentioned that i reffered to the "active" blizzard games.
Yes, diablo II, warcraft 1, 2, 3 were a massive success. I still play from time to time Warcraft III TFT with friends.
Yet, i consider diablo III a very bad game. Starcraft is just not for me. Hearthstone, pay2win game... I still play WoW vanilla ... well i used to.. they closed Nostalrius.
As i mentioned somewhere above... its just my opinion. Its not like it matters anyway, and so doesnt yours
dont we all buddy?
i dont like you, but i like the photo. Saved.
Exactly what i feel.

that is fine
at least you appreciate good art
have another

Maybe if that's the first and only MMORPG you ever played. There have been better.

csgo?! you know me too well.
bumping for more...
also bumping for

i never liked runescape. What else you got?
And dont rustle me with Meridian59 and Ultima online... or Island of Kesmai... please.. Im talking about good tier mmorpgs.

Isn't that a bit dangerous for a cat?

There werent, not a single mmorpg came even close to WoW.

3d is overrated and overpriced

nah he's just fine. He even has a defuse kit.

For those days when things are going pretty well

blin4iki with smetana

aww look how happy he is

i love you user

OP you russian?

no, romanian. Why asking?

there's also when you had a good day but someone left you a rude comment as you were supposed to eat so your mood was affected even though you in general had a good day

Irl that cat would fucking destroy her mentally and physically before eating her piece by piece and dragging her corpse around until it got tired of it

Vanilla WoW was, is, and likely will always be, the best MMO

:(

stfu fucking fag

youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY

Thats what I said
Was just curious, its the same shit.
Many Amerilards wont understand why 40€ is really much money in some countrys

PROVE IT!!!!!

keep them coming boys. Im still bumping .
Well fuck... :(

>:(
DOONT EVEN TRY THAT SHIT ON ME IM A RUSSIAN CUNT MYSELF

why you're calling yourself a cunt? wait it makes sense now.

im not sure what i tried on you, tovarishch

You can be awesome at a game and it is still complete shit.

>im not sure what i tried on you
>:(

I know how Rumanian work

>THAT DAY I GOT BURNT SO HARD WOW

ehm... romanians*
Well...im not sure you do. Maybe romanian gypsies, but not romanians. Especially romanians from the moldavian part of the country [NE Romania]

Just drunken jokes m8

well?

well what, you want to brass knuckle fight me?