Who's dirty panties have you sniffed? pic of girl related!

Who's dirty panties have you sniffed? pic of girl related!

Today op was the biggest fucking faggot planet earth has ever known. You are one fucking piece of shit op, you know that? you disgusting fucking piece of shit. are those ur lil cousins panties you dirty fuck? like wtf..
did you pull those out of the trash?
like wtf.. get some friends n a gf u fuckin faggot loser piece of shit
go outside n play u dirty fuckin coon

wow nice
age?

Old enough

I once sniffed my step sister panties left in the bathroom on a trip to France...

> Be me, virgin, never had a GF
> You find a used panties
> USE nose WITH used panties
> Almost trew up, the smell was discusting
> true story

The girl was hot, but damned she was rotten !

i used to buy dirty panties off of ebay

sweet

please have more

me too

my friends mom in school, girlfriends roommates

You sick fuck. Any cunt that smells dirty fucking panties is fucked in the head and should jump off a cliff before you pollute this earth with more of yourself. Fucked in the head cunt.

I used to smell panties of the girls of every house I went to, then found some so fucking awful that made me stop

Seriously go fucking die. Make sure it's painful.

i stopped when i bought a pair and the smell was so bad it could gag a maggot.

sniffed twice

Sandniggers sweat wtf bro

Did you not read what I said. Fucking die painfully cunt.

Bought a used pair?

yeah

I almost just threw up in my mouth a little after seeing that pic. How much of a sex depraved neckbeard do have to be in order to enjoy shit like this?

>flats
good gurl

Dubs tells the truth

Long list here

> Little sister
> Just about every gf since 9th grade
> My ex-wife's little sister (sniffed her's from when she was 13 up to about 19)
> Their mother's too
> My sexy neighbors when I was a kid (house sitting)
> An old friends hot sister

Probably a bunch more. But what I've learned, they smell the best when girls are in puberty, like 12-17. They smell sweet and always made me insta boner.

I have lost faith in this site. Being a social retard that does ahitnlikw this was the norm. Now the normie s are here it has become abnormal.

>But what I've learned, they smell the best when girls are in puberty, like 12-17. They smell sweet and always made me insta boner.

Thats Piss son

No trust me it wasn't piss. I know what pussy smells like.

she sleep in my house every saturday because she is my sister's best friend.every saturday i search her smelly panties in her bag after her shower and a cum on it.i love the smell of her sour little hole.

oh man

there's a fine line between dirty panties and used panties. just lol if you sniff that brown piss filled crusty shit.

my sister had the good shit growing up. i'd always wait until she had been for a shower then snoop round her room. dat dere warm, moist, clear, sweet smelling pussy nectar.

i'm hard just thinking about it.

I smelled the undies of my brothers girlfriend and those of my mom.
My mom smells okay. But my brothers gf smell is sickening.

When I was a teen I also once stole some undies on a camping in Spain. I don't know who's it was, but it were bright blue things with children cartoons on it. It looked like it was from a little girl. I remember it smelled nicely and I came quickly. But then I had to get rid of it, so I just threw them away.

I came to the asshole of Internet feeling down. After seeing you sick fucks I all of the sudden feel better. Thanks guys.

This

>whose not who's

My cousin's. Three of them. All on my head at once. As I furiously masturbated.

jasså här har vi en svensson

>all of the sudden
>the
>mfw

Mums, mums sister, my sister, dads sister, all ex gfs and their mums, current gf and all 3 of her sisters, havent reached her moms yet because shes a neat lady who doesnt hold any laundry in bathroom and the laundry room is in a really open space where I woulf get spotted for sure. Also best bros mum, most of my bros mums and their sisters if they have any. Few times their gfs if I get a chance...ive had this lust for dirty undies since I was 8. Saw older foster sis who I had a crush on wear these leopard thong, I kid u not she wore it for 5 straight days (she just got them and was attached I guess) saw them in laundry after that time and they stank, man it was so strong and alluring at the same time I couldnt stop. I think I need a hero name

Mother

POST MORE PICTURES AND STORIES PLEASE!

sister in law and my nieces. got wood all's good

Pic related

I was at a house party thrown by her older sister. Younger sister in pic and parents weren't home. Myself and others got drunk and spent the night. I slept in younger sister's bedroom and smelled her panties that were in the hamper

my sister

I must fuck her. Got nudes

An international exchange student living in our house. 18 yo, super hot. I sniff her used panties and stuff them in my mouth. Love the taste and feel of the stiff silk or cotton on my tongue and my mouth fills with the sweet taste of teen pussy. When I breathe in it fills my nose. Love seeing her around the house and knowing what her pussy tastes and smells like. The other day the crotch was damp and sticky. Mm mm good.

Where is she from? any pics?

10/10 would sniff again

China

None because I have a family and I don't really need to sneakily do shit when I can just bamboozle my wife.

Looks like shit
smells like shit
Prolly is shit

Female roommates panties when she visited her parents for a weekend.

>gag a maggot
kek

I think he meant spot on tho.

Only one I ever sniffed was from a grill I was friends with (both 16 years old). Was real fucking nice. I had a gf and wanted to know the difference

I did more than sniff. I tried a pair on and jacked off in them. Pretty Sure she was watching from the closet

Yeah I remember when I was visiting family in Nebraska and had to take a shit late at night because stomach hurt. There it was, the perfect pair on panties semi freshly worn, still in the jeans of their 8 y/o daughter. I couldn't resist since I had such a huge pantie fetish already but never actually smelled a pair before. It had a slight smudge of poop and a stain of pee on it. You could smell a bit of poop but that mixed with that sweet smell of hers made it smell great. Busted a nut and the smell lingered in my nose until I fell asleep. 10/10

Sniffies girls panties makes you gay apparently

I was 16 she was barely 14
She lives with her mom in a tiny 2bedroom apt.
>go to her apartment for second date to talk all day or whatever
>she gets up
>after a while I go look for her
>not in her room
>bathroom is locked
>lust has been building to critical point, need to whak
>search for a pair of her panties
>sniff them
>look around
> try them on
>super tight, start jacking it
>cum as fast as I can to not waste time
>wipe in her panties
>put them back
>return to couch in living room
>her mom is smoking on the porch
>she comes back a lil later
>keeps looking away from my gaze embarrassed
>later I learn there's a non-locking door from her room to the bathroom via the closet

My ex gf caught me sniffing her half sisters panties once... Sucked balls.

Exactly b/ro

What she say/do?

Have all these women been hit by a bus? Jesus!

Why do you think that?