Can anyone write erotica?

Can anyone write erotica?
I want a story that revolves around me being a trap, and gang raped by angry migrants in Europe. Must be muslim etc and massive cocks.
Would be much appreicated.

Nigga..WTF

Who let you out of Sup Forums?

Just wear women's clothing and go to London. Night time for better results

I can
>make literotica account
>decide I wont use it
>forget about it
>try and sign in
>cant remember password
>insert username so we can send you change password link
>cant remember username
>tfw

After countless hours of protesting the day way done. We have been fighting to take in refugees for the last few weeks with moderate success
My long socks and skirt hid my bulge but other than that I passed pretty well.
As i walked home that night, i had this really bad feeling. Being a cute girl on the outside become more apparent, and makes you more of a target at night...but I think a part of me wanted to be found.
I see these 3 men across the street a few blocks from me and consider changing directions

go on....

Nah im good. I was just testing my writing skills a bit. Do people actually pay for this stuff?

Pls? And probably

people do. No offence man but it was a bit meh. Not bad though

I don't and as they come closer they grab me and behead me. gg.

Im on a phone and typed that out without stopping or correcting

still its a bit mmmmmwow

Kek

>muslim
>massive cocks

So high fantasy then?

in b4 op is goat

>never been rammed by a sweet, loving Muslim cock

Enjoy the half life

in fact i was raped by 2 black guys in south africa

me being white trap in PE

I keep my sign holstered against me, but after all the weight I loss chasing the slender smooth body I've always wanted I've lost quite a bit of muscle tone. I need to decide quick. The three silhouettes seem to be noticing me and its causing a ruckus.
I don't understand what language they're speaking but its definitely foreign. I stop.
They stop.
I take a few more steps forward. They take a few more steps.
They notice me.
Out of panic, I immediately turn left to avoid the confrontation. I put my back against the wall and hold my breath. They seem to be getting closer, but as they approach the entrance to the alley way im in they pass right on by without even glancing.
"Ugh, I should've stayed put" i think to myself.

I continue back down the street and see a sign for a hookah lounge. Its still open. The citrus and berry smoke was so alluring and it was getting dark, I've failed once and now I'm gettinf myself a ride home even if i have to WORK for it. i take a deep breath and hear the little bells twinkle above me as I hastily opened the door.

It's not really about grammar but the content

Kek. It's not rape if you a)asked for it and b)enjoyed it.

Pics?

this

i was in a club and was totally drunk. they raped me in the toilet shortly before the club closed. one held me and the other penetrated my arse. after that ran away

The smoke was dense. The man behind the counter hardly noticed me. Shame. I felt like my hair was really pretty today. Still, i feel my thong rub against my asshole and it reminds me how bad I want this.

"Just one"

As i put more than enough Euros on the counter. He doesn't even look up from his out dated newspaper from his home country. He hands me a hookah sleeve for the mouth piece and I walk towards the back. The wind instrument/foreign circus music gets louder as I step into the actual lounge. There's 3 groups:
Cont?
Anyone even listening?

>drunk
>did not enjoy it

Just because you didn't enjoy it afterward, doesn't mean the sensation of getting your ass creamed was unpleasurable. Rough, unconsented sex is hot, I bet your sweet little trap ass loved it.

Do it before I cum to the South African protitute

to be honest i was fuckin afraid of aids. however i had luck. the weeks after were horrible, when i waited for the test.
now i can even jerk off on the event. however i hate them for tearing apart my loved cream white summer dress.. :O

After that i had lot's of fuckings with black men. always with condoms though

Can anyone write a story?