What does Sup Forums think of my grow box?

What does Sup Forums think of my grow box?

What is a grow boz

Another box

Where's the ventilation? Or your not using HPS lighting?

you go in as a kid
go out as adult men

pic of inside?

Something
Or...
Anything
Or...
Space

Ventilation? Seems quite short.

I still have a lot to buy this is just what I have done so far

A corpse (?) ¥~¥

>not knowing what a grow box is

Still working on it

One kid become several adults. Pedophiles worst nightmare

nice growbox, check out my fingerbox

Theres nothing inside yet

What's in the fingerbox?

growing some dank weed, kush, but this box is so short and poorly (non) ventilated his "product" won't grow properly.

Very subtle. Nobody will notice it at all.

mines oak, but this will do i guess

theres nothing inside yet

I'm gonna go with human papillomavirus

Did you paint the inside white?

fingers!

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to lick it before you dip it

Id suggest you get the air pressure systems first. You can usually find some good ones on sale this time of the year.

What should be the height in your opinion?

1 lightyear

Yeah ventilation is my top priority, going to install a 4in carbo filter and fan for the smell. Two fans, one on top and one at the bottom blowing air under the plant. Probably going to have two or so fans to bring in Co2 from the outside.

From what I recall reading, you want change the air every so often. So figure out the interior volume and then find a fan and a timer and have it run for long enough to swap out the volume of air you calculated.

Plus another fan to run through the light's hood to manage temperatures.

The thing is, a light small enough to fit in the box is not going to be all that powerful and will give you tiny, fluffy budlings which don't do much. But you will have spent money and time it.

Did you do any research on this?

Just kidnap someone and have them breathe on it

Oh yeah you're talking about finding the CFM. And yeah I did a good amount. Still got a lot more to look up

Im planning on kidnapping a girl named Mary Jane shell be living in there for a couple months ;)

Kek

I hope you don't live in an apartment/10

A good starting ratio to use is every additional square foot from a base measurement of 2x2x2 will yield about four inches of plant growth. Make sure you have good ventilation, don't be afraid to splurge for a good light that will properly "feed" the bulbs.

I hate you, pasta or not it made me sick to my stomach

Inside pix?

Hydro or dirt?
Do you veg and flower in the same room?

waiting for more pix.

I hear LEDs are great but ill be using CFLs for now. But eventually will try out LEDs

do not reply

Dumb/10

Go on amazon buy a grow tent lights fans and everything else you need for around 500$ few months and u can have something worth smoking... That box wont get you much and will just waste your time

Here is the inside ill be using Fox Farm Ocean Forest heard a lot of good things about it

Its a low budget set up

I mean, you can keep trying, but your dick is pretty much done growing...

Y u say that?

I don't know how standing in a box is going to make your dick grow.

I'm guessing OP has gone through puberty... Also it was a joke.

Bro, fox farms is good because they use basically all natural goodness in their mix. Though, if you for any fucking reason, have any source of bug's or windows open that can let in fruit fly's, be prepared. Those son's of bitches are voracious and LOVE that soil. Just opening the windows for fresh air was enough to incite those motherfuckers to bypass everything to keep them out, and breed like niggers.

Also that setup is fine, you dont NEED one of those grow tents, its simply set up for you to just buy the necessary equipment and go to town. Your box will need an air vent in/out with room for ducting/filter, and a few holes in the sides for wires/hookups. You dont have to waste a lot of money if you're handy.

Oh yeah pests are going to be my #1 problem but been researching the best products to kill them without damaging my plants

I agree with you on that one user