B

b,
how to be happy ?

Fap, eat, shitpost, vidya, sleep, repeat.

trips have spoken
/thread

>get a normie gf
>become a normie
>have a normal life away of this shithole
>forget how to greentext with the time.

dunno, im gonna shave my legs and ass tommorow, buy a dildo and fuck my ass for the rest of the night. i think i will be pretty happy

Happiness is temporary. Life isn't going to be happy all the time. You have to learn to be content when times are good and when times are bad. Embrace Islam. It's literally your only hope.

live a normal life

Make yourself vulnerable. Vulnerability takes courage, whole heartedness and compassion. Become vulnerable to others and yourself and your life will improve greatly.

drugs of course

There is more pleasure in wanting than having, so make sure you're always pursuing a goal. If the "buts" in your mind keep blocking your path, you need to try to change your mindset.

dude u are a fucking faggot. period. theres now two ways about it. you are a disgusting fucking homosexual n thatll never change.

lube up ur ass n shove a giant piece of plastic into ur booty hole u fuckin faggot. shove it right up so it cant come out.. walk around with it in ur ass till u shit it out.
why>? cuz ur a fucking faggot

why don't u go outsiden play? or go for a walk?
why sit there n do sexually degenerate shit by urself? theres plenty of faggots out there that will fuck u in the ass.. ur the low of the low the worst of the worst a fuckin garbage piece of shit in everyones eyes n u know it

Sounds like he's okay with being a faggot, I don't think he needs your aspergers pointing it out.

Fuck off, street shitter

You mean relax bend over and allow Islam to embrace you…
You fucking welcome mat muncher

To OP recreate your webm in reality and just do that as frequent as possible.

I want a cute normie blonde gf!

nah fam I have a normie gf it doesn't matter we'll be miserable forever

what?

why you shout at me daddy, im not disgusting im kinda cute even.

Go curl up on a bathroom rug somewhere camel fucker

Stop expecting things from yourself. I can´t describe how happy this has made me, I can finally be at peace. Crying myself to sleep for five years ended just a couple of months ago. Look for school of life on Youtube, that and psychology is probably what has made me happy.

stop being so insecure

happy? no such thing for normal people.

Source?

Exercise, drink plenty of water, eat mostly plant based, get more sleep, get sun

Happiness is an illusion. you have to believe in it and want it so badly you'd doing anything to have it.