Drawthread

Drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k6HGL
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Thought_Process)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/World_Healing)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Shapeshifting)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Beam_Emission)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Archdemon_Physiology)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Bullet_Projection)
youtube.com/watch?v=NrIHD1syDLA
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Siphoning)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

/r/ Moss hanging hanging upside-down like a bat, sleeping, and urinating in her sleep, and getting her body wet.

More refs can be found here. imgur.com/a/k6HGL

kys

requesting drawfags getting petted
thanks

youre all faggots

*you're

IM the only faggot around here, the rest of these faggots are fucking autists and mongoloids

>:(

fuck you, im a faggot too

You kidding me ? I'm not letting a friend fend for his life while I get the easy way out.

Say, their vision is heat based right ?

i'm surprisingly still awake, anything want drawn?

taking requests

>inb4 he throws it in the middle of them and they shoot at eachother.

requesting bait moku

b-but it's right there.
it's RIGHT FUCKING THERE!

Hmm, how about a shy marshmallow sitting (wanting to cuddle but it's awkward) next to a stick (who is brain-dead) by a fire?

Your request was done already m8

You're not wrong, faggot.

No problem

requesting moku with a pussy

...you messing with me, user?

Where?

Please fuck the fuck off.

Nvm found it

Jesus Christ that OP is cringy.

I support this.

Image somewhat related.

Fucking kill yourself already

Requesting Batman doing this to a sitting, dejected Superman.

Well then, how about a pissed off pingu while he's throwing a box?

are you an S or an M?

Draw pennis and also dicke and balls

no, theres only one image of it

can i see it? interested

>"Additional targets acquired."
i-i don't know man, probably!

It's on a downed board, didn't save it ;(

Who drew this?

I honestly don't know. i guess i'm more M than S.

How?

looks like ezpz

I'm an Other M.

Requesting a snake with robotic arms and a gun saying "Directive: Target Destroyed" surrounded by city ruins.

:(

I demand pennis

oh, you didn't get your request? here.
are you sure it's only 1 image?

Taking sfw requests

Hey Hi hello

I did a test and I got 100% switch
although I don't know if you can trust that kind of stuff

Kind of. I thought Ezpz was one to take credit rather than just fill a request and suddenly go, though.

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
>put in a band name
>generate a stand based on the song licked
>draw how the stand would look like

I (critically speaking) was 2/3 satisfied with the picture, the stick was the only thing that I thought "meh". I wanted it to stand up and look like an absolute dummy so I described it as brain-dead. I say lack of communication on my part and I liked the marshmallow.

i think there's only two or three but only one of them is lewd like the one i posted

Why?

i think you mean edgy rather than cringy which is understandable.

A directive would be: destroy city
ya fucked up m8

I have arrived, no need to despair.

>
So this pretty much sums up that movie huh?

alright, but i'll need their consent to follow through

Anythin?

Turbo... you're an Aquarius right?

How do we create a utopia, if the concepts of better and worse do not exist?

(Because helping someone, makes them weaker.
Hurting someone makes them stronger.
Too much happiness lead to boredom.
Ect.)

'Directive' also refers to statements on record, which in robo-speak the whole conversion could be
'Directive: Target Acquired'
'Directive: Destroy Target'
'Directive: Target Destroyed'

kawaii anime grill. make her nice and hot.

Hey guys, I'll doodle anything as long as it's sfw. I hope I'm not late.

requesting death knight.

thanks

Who is the artist for this snake? It kind of seems like Rapitron, but I thought he left forever a long time ago.

can I request your character with a headband of flowers please?

okay

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW FAR CAN YOU GET TO PROTECT A JUNKYARD

Alright ! Now's the time ! Lets go !

Oh I will request Barbie doing tennis and she's competing way too seriously against disabled children.

looks like eva's work.

Stand Name: Hotline Bling

Stand Ability: [Accelerated Thought Process](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Thought_Process)

Power - E

Speed - B

Range - D

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - C

Description: The power to process information at incredible speeds. Sub-power of Hypercognition. The user can process information at incredible speeds, allowing them to analyze and come to conclusions at an unprecedented rate.

Agreed, but spread pussy with pussy details seems like something Eva would refuse

I dunno, I really REALLY don't like drawing anime

did he say ur allowd?

How can you create a utopia if you're on here wasting time everyday?

Stand Name: All Is Full of Love

Stand Ability: [World Healing](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/World_Healing)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - B

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - B

Description: The power to heal everything on a planetary scale. Sub-power of Planetary Manipulation. Advanced version of Healing. User can heal everything on a planetary scale or even heal the planets/worlds themselves. Allowing them to heal/restore any damage a planet or its life has ever suffered, such as fixing craters caused by comet/meteor impacts and/or restoring and healing any and all life that has been wiped out on the planet from powers such as extinction or Omnicide.

didn't ask yet. hold on.

well i mean it's whatever.

Well where you found it?

Ah, gotcha

Stand Name: Lose Yourself

Stand Ability: [Empathic Shapeshifting](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Shapeshifting)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - E

Durability - D

Precision - A

Potential - E

Description: The power to shapeshift to any shape in response to one's emotions. A variation of Shapeshifting. The user can shapeshift via their emotions. If they feel loved, they will become beautiful, or if they feel anger or fear, they will turn hideous.

Stand Name: Distorted Reality

Stand Ability: [Air Beam Emission](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Beam_Emission)

Power - C

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - E

Potential - B

Description: The ability to project beams of compressed air. A sub power of Air Attacks, variation of Elemental Beam Emission. The user is able to focus air particles into powerful jets of air that retains all of its force even at long distances. This air can be capable of delivering tornado like effects to an area with precision.

It's Rapi for sure

okay thanks

Stand Name: Started From the Bottom

Stand Ability: [Archdemon Physiology](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Archdemon_Physiology)

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - A

Durability - E

Precision - B

Potential - A

Description: The power to have the traits and powers of the seven Archdemons of Hell. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Demon Physiology. Opposite to Archangel Physiology. The user can have the traits and abilities of the Archdemons, also called the Seven Princes of Hell, the demonic counterparts of heaven's archangels. While beings similar to archdemons are found in a number of religious traditions (including Zoroastrianism), they are usually associated with the Abrahamic religions, Judaism...

It's interesting if you look at it on online dictionaries and see it cited as part of real-life U.S. military writings

... can we see her get fucked?

I CAN ONLY GO SO FAST THESE THINGS WEIGH A TON

looks like it

Stand Name: Scatman

Stand Ability: [Elemental Bullet Projection](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Bullet_Projection)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - E

Precision - B

Potential - E

Description: The power to fire bullets of elements/energy. Sub-power of Elemental Attacks. Variation of Bullet Projection. User can create/generate and fire bullets of various elemental materials.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrIHD1syDLA

Haggard too OP

Stand Name: Chapter I, from Deep Within

Stand Ability: [Divine Siphoning](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Siphoning)

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - E

Description: The ability to siphon energies from deities or other divine entities. God-like utilization of Energy Absorption. The user has the power to drain godly energies from divine entities such as deities and utilize their immense power to add to the user's own strength.

he gave the thumbs up.

>creating a utopia

I wouldn't know anything about that. I've been thrust into the leading position a couple times in a bunch of the clubs/jobs i've been put into

I remember this one time a bunch of people I respected aged out of this kind of cadet thing I was at, I respected all of them a great deal but when they left I was one of the ones left in charge...but then I quit

I think making things better is sacrifice. Kinda like how a parent takes their kids to a sport practice instead of going to a bar

to answer your question I think people can, but a lot of people don't want to put in the time, effort and resources

is this guy is still here?,

btw when this thread became jojo?