Europeans will NEVER have good Mexican food

Except maybe in Spain.

>Europeans will NEVER have good Mexican food

>Except maybe in Spain.

wut?

>Except maybe in Spain.
U wot m8? We have pic related as our true tortilla.

>Spanish tortillas

pupusa>your food

omelette*
papas*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

CHI

>FLATBREAD

Sorry Spain, you lost the global definition of tortilla, no one thinks of your omelette as one.

CA

Motherfucking this. Pupusas are GOAT spic food

>Europeans will NEVER have good Mexican food.
>Except maybe in Spain.

I don't know how to start.

americans dont have true mexican food either
i wish there was mexican restaurants in spain

I will say this.

I loathe spics will every fibre of my being, bit Ill be damned if they dont make elder god tier food.

God damn.

DELETE THIS

>french word
>"daddies"

There's actually more than a few, I know there were at least three decent ones in Madrid that were sort of the hangouts for the hipster expat comunity last time I visited, and that there's a high end one doing some of the more elaborate dishes.

CHI

there's no good Mexican food here at least not in Madrid.

>madrid
didnt spend enough time there to know, i would have liked to eat in one
that said some foreign food restaurants are really shit quality, went to a chinese restaurant last week and the rice was brit-tier

>Sorry Spain, you lost the global definition of tortilla, no one thinks of your omelette as one.
and chorizo? chorizo is not mexican you faggot

I saw one in Germany, the place was always busy, the owner made a lot of money

spic food is highly overrated

is it really? i heard very bad stereotypes about it

>Mexican food

Mexican food is greasy as hell and overall pretty shitty. amerifats like it because their own food is awful, but mediterranean food is way better than mexishit food

T.mehmet

there's an excellent one in calle lérida but i don't remember its name.

I've never understood how Central Americans get away with just renaming our dishes, seriously other than the sauerkraut this is just a gordita with less filling.

At least it's not just putting a disgusting topping on our food like Honduran baleadas.

Mexican food in Mexico is different than our Tex-Mex food.
It all is good, of course some places do make it shitty.

This is now a Mexican food thread.

eso tambien lo tenemos aqui.

That's impressive but your list is kinda like an 80% antojitos meme rather than gastronomy or everyday food

>80% antojitos
Not really

Nano? Está bien pero no es el mejor que he probado.

Madrid has a few decent places but really can't compete with any medium sized city and america

We actually share a lot of food, Paella a la Valenciana or Bacalao a la Vizcaína are actually very traditional, tho we wouldn't call it Mexican food

>El unico que podría no hablar español es un gabacho en todo este hilo y todo el mundo habla en inglés

I'm enjoying this thread

Nosotros les decimos gabachos a los gringos (estadounidenses) y no a los franceses por alguna razón.

También se hace lo del Inglés para los lurkers

>There are people on this planet that will never try this

Fucking shame, to be honest. Its not even that special, but its god damn amazing.

Btw, you are welcome, entire planet.

pensaba que era italiano con esa bandera el mexicano jaja

In Sinaloa gabacho is used much in the same sense as guiri in Spain, with gringo specific to Americans, I think the confusion may come from the more recent use of calling the US el gabacho

There's a lot of southern Mexicans who adopt northern idioms on both sides of the border without really knowing what they mean

I mean, it is not that common where I live.

keep the food coming

Taco bell not count as Mexican food ameridick

I hope these settles this. Although I can keep going.

tequila is shit

It's not meant for you Ahmed

I don't doubt that you also eat clams, but those specific clams only live in the Sea of Cortés in Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora and Sinaloa, in Mexico.

post gastronomy and everyday food

t. can't afford tequila

You wish, I'd be surprised if you could get that brand in the UK