Be me

>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villages do notmake any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in here, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....

You're father is right. You're a cuck.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

shit tier pasta

two nukes weren't enough and all that stuff

>not living the Non Non Biyori dream

n-nippon jin sama...

humans are funny things.
Always dogmatic in one way or another.

Sudoku yourself

>have lands
>don't want to inherit them
You can do anything you want with lands.

I think you need to be tsunami'd

Where can I watch this animay

You shouldn't talk to your father like that

Why did you leave out the pasta's ending?

He's right. You should stay in your village making little money because it's tradition. Poor people don't understand money anyway, so we rich who deserve our wealth should decide since you people can't make good choices yourselves. It will only give you a better life

>tfw no father
>tfw no small village
>tfw cities are full of people who aren't like me
>tfw culture is being eroded
>tfw tradition is being forgotten
>tfw becoming more alone in the world every passing day

this

Small villages are for retiring, but you nips work to death so you don't need them.

zitto

Nice pasta, you fat american piece of shit

Hi David. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

fucking disrespectful, kill yourself