Why not vote for Donald Trump?

why not vote for Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because ?

Not delusional.

Because I live in Scotland.

But yeah, he keeps trying to fuck shit up here for golf courses and what have you. He can fuck off and die.

come to your senses
he's an entertainer not a president

To the friend of that hacker known as Sup Forums,

Mr or Miss Fawkes mask person. I wonder, with all the good workz you do in the world, haz there been any interest or efforts made against the US Child “Protective” Services that routinely “protect” kids by placing them in situations for physical abuse, rape, and death?

I ask because of the situation happening in Oregun as well as other places. You have hit big banks, dirty politicians, and sometimes random crap just for fun and finding the emails and “reports” that these state worker Dbags hide on their servers would be interesting and some well deserved justice could come about.

Keep in mind I'm just asking if this has happened or is in the works and not requesting it. I am sure there are already a number of individuals trying to access these emails servers as well as those politicians “demanding records and answers” to help get them elected and what not. Simply, these files would make an interesting read considering how the US also berates the rest of the worlds “morality” with no thought of what it does to it's own children.

Back to the fun vileness of whatever thread this falls under. Need some twisted fucked up eye raping randomness to give my mind some peace away from seeing what this fucked up “greatest cuntry on earth” is up to. I might vote Trump just to watch things burn down that much faster.

Go Bernie or Burn the house down (Trump). Fuck this Blue no matter what shit.

The only reason I wouldn't vote for him is because he's such an unlikable candidate.

Megalomania, the dude is obsessed about his own wealth and gain. Not exactly a presidential quality and the presidents that had that quality were almost always shit.

Self-aggrandizing, he's always about his accomplishments and how fucking special he is. Any failure is just being looked at in the wrong light or wasn't his fault, he's never had to experience much failure to actually learn something -- money has always been there to fix it for him or make him not give a shit.

His comments towards every woman in his life makes him a chauvinistic piece of shit. Not a tumblr feminist, but the way he speaks to women shows how insecure he actually is towards his own image and masculinity.

On top of all of this, and more, he also has a really orange, punchable face.

I'd only vote for him because I hate Shillary Clitdick even more.

why not?
you should be concerned with your own "sovereignty" there chief. why does you gov allow a foreigner to come fuck shit up for you?
donald is trying to stop that here

Literally the only good reason to vote for trump is because the only other option is Hillary. RIP Bernie

he's a business mogul actually aside from being a celebrity entertainer, and most recently politician
thanks for joining us in reality, bernhart

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

Because capitalism mate. We've got a right-wing government (that we didn't elect) in the country to our south that regulates what's allowed, and they're big into the free market. So we get international capitalist predators like Trump and the Saudis buying up whatever they can.

Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations and it's not stopping any time soon.

>Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations and it's not stopping any time soon.
I believe you guys have had the chance to tell the brits to fuck off like my father's fathers (irish) and my mother's fathers (americans)
fight harder or stop crying
>Because capitalism mate.
kek that's not why

where to start? there are a dozen reasons and none of them have anything to do with racism or minotiries.

ps i'm a registered republican

yeah that sucks. it really does. but at least the scottish are a strong people and they'll bounce backand throw the yoke off their backs, eventually

>ps i'm a registered republican
p.s. that doesn't mean shit faggot and only political babby's think it does

sure it does. i recognize that trump is no republican. lots of us understand this

His hair sucks

>wants to build a wall around the republic
>not a republican
okay nigger

that statement is so dumb that you have to be a troll.

you have to be trolling. explain yourself or gtfo MY thread faggot

I've got mixed feelings on being willing to hit that Ivanka thing (muzzle would be a must). Knowing how many times Trump probably has it it.... nah, just couldn't go there...

He's a Republican just not a conservative

2 reasons, basically.
1. Not Amerifat.
2. Not a retard.

>

here are just a few reasons not to vote for hte man

>he flip flops more than any democrat
>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
>he’s not said anything specific other than a dumb wall
>he has zero experience running a government
>he has zero experience as a politician
>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
>he’s set up and run scams like Trump U and countless others
>he has ties to organized crime
>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
>he wants to devalue the dollar to increase exports
>he’s said he would raise taxes
>he thinks americans make too much money
>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
>he will disrupt trade with other countries
>he owns property in other countries
>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
>he has tiny hands
>he pretends to be someone else
>he has a hair trigger temper and emotionally unbalanced
>he’s prone to getting revenge like a teenager
>he’s impulsive to the point of recklessness
>his love of drama is dangerous on a global scale
>he’s pointedly uninformed about many things, including economics

Name some then, faggot

you're welcome

most of that is bullshit, and in comparison to clinton he hasn't left multiple countries in ruins yet.

just pick out the one or two easy ones and complain about them, throw a fag here or there and continue to live in your delusions.

yeah so nothing to actually refute any of it. got it. crawl away in defeat faggot

what is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>>he flip flops more than any democrat
you mean hillary?
>>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
you mean hillary?
>>he has zero experience running a government
you mean hillary?
>>he has zero experience as a politician
you mean hillary?
>>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
you mean hillary?
>>he has ties to organized crime
you mean hillary?
>>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
you mean hillary?
>>he’s said he would raise taxes
you mean hillary?
>>he thinks americans make too much money
you mean hillary?
>>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
you mean hillary?
>>he will disrupt trade with other countries
you mean hillary?
>>he owns property in other countries
you mean hillary?
>>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
you mean hillary?
>>he pretends to be someone else
you mean hillary?
>>he has a hair trigger temper and emotionally unbalanced
you mean hillary?
>>he’s prone to getting revenge like a teenager
you mean hillary?
>>his love of drama is dangerous on a global scale
you mean hillary?
>>he’s pointedly uninformed about many things, including economics
you mean hillary?

anyone can see through your nonsense. this list will stay for as long as this POS thread is up. if i were you i'd sage the shit out of it until the thread disappears.

no you lanky std filled whore anddddddd your fathers a bitch

yes i woudln't want to go anywhere trump's dick hsa been, that's for sure.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

Saging isn't a downvote you fucking retard

>if i keep pretending people will eventually think i'm not retarded

>if i were you
if i were you i would stick my face in a blender. you are useless millennial fuck

mfw .___ . wen I relis donuld trump is actually a reincarnate of Ronald Reagan the biggest poopy faces of all the presidents

OK, lets just take one on the list. He says he is going to pay for the wall by taking the money out of Mexico's trade surplus with us. That shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what a trade surplus is. He is clueless about economics

i am no fan of reagan but have you ever heard of nixon? or LBJ? no you are like 16 and dumb...

yea n day bettern den dem tu poopy faces mrs trump and mrs reagon

>he flip flops more than any democrat
>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
You mean opinions can change? I guarantee that you don't like something anymore that you did before.

>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
Like?

>he’s not said anything specific other than a dumb wall
Tax plan
Trade renegotiations
Helping Veterans
And more!
Look what happens when Trump talked very specific about something, i.e., the wall, the idea was stolen by several other people.

>he has zero experience running a government
>he has zero experience as a politician
Neither did George Washington

>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
No one is perfect. He is going to have help with this

>he’s set up and run scams like Trump U and countless others
>he has ties to organized crime
>he wants to devalue the dollar to increase exports
>he thinks americans make too much money
>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
N e e d s c i t a t i o n
>he’s said he would raise taxes
When? His tax plan is set to drastically reduce taxes
>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
How?
>he will disrupt trade with other countries
How? He has a plan to increase import taxes on countries like China and Japan unless we get fair trade with them.
>he owns property in other countries
So fucking what?

The rest of your "points" are either just opinions or non-issues. You're just extremely ignorant, uninformed, and afraid you won't get your free shit.

The independence referendum was a sham, mate. We were never getting it. Without going into the allegations of voter fraud, you can check the voter statistics for a better show. We lost the indy ref because of scaremongering directed towards the elderly who rely on traditional media for their information. The media bias against independence was astonishing and a far cry from what you'd imagine to come from the "liberal media". The powers that be had an agenda, and that agenda includes stripping Scotland of all of her wealth and resources before cutting it us off to die.

That's the hope man. Worst comes to worst, we'll hopefully start IRA-ing London.

he didn't say he was going to "take the money from the deficit"( it's a deficit not a surplus)
he highlights that we lose 58 billion to a poor ass nigger country like mexico that brings us drugs... and then our companies want to go there and make products and send them back... maybe you should actually listen to the man before criticizing him on shit you don't even understand

Owwwwwwww man you burned da mudfurker you sen dat msgasge to like muddywatersfucer

but that's wrong, he doesn't just say that, his plans include a lot more. Even most of his critizisers have accnowledged that his idea to make mexico pay for the wall is at least sound.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

mfw wen people tink der opoinons and facts about niggers wit bad hair mater

It's really hard putting your trust into someone who can't even set the timing on his sunbed in the right position.

>Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations
>what every first-word nation thinks about itself

Who cares about your fucking golf courses, there are bigger things at stake here.

Pussy.

and yet you elected george bush sr and JR.. because of his merit right?
and you put your trust in change & hope. how has that worked out for you?

nobody cares. he trolls the establishment and prevents a liberal scotus

my fucking sides are gon k den thk u sar I guna slit my throw and land my face into a pot of boiling water

*blows soft kisses*

A vote for trump is a vote for the lulz. Just think 8 years of a troll as US president. It will be glorious. It's not like all those other shit countries with 20-50 year long leaders like German's leftist Hitler Merkal. Hint she wants to kill all the Germans.

GO TRUMP!!!

KILL SHILLARY!!

He's dangerous. Consider this:
1. He's been able to basically capture a political party regardless of his ideological difference with the party platform.
2. He's been very good at bullying established politicians into accepting him, and now is forcing the party to conform to his ideology.
3. He's willing scapegoat religious and ethnic minority groups in order to gain power (a taboo since WW2).
4. He makes clearly contradictory statements almost daily, yet gets away with it.
5. 3 and 4 suggest that he has no scruples about what he is willing to do or say to get what he wants, and 1 and 2 suggest that he can be successful in doing so.
6. His business and political personas, gaudy gold "Trump" branding over everything, love of media attention, ridiculously young trophy wives, and transparently desperate attempt to hold onto his youthful look (his hair is styled to cover his receding hairline and maintain his appearance from when he was younger, and his tan is ridiculously fake) all scream that his a classic delusional narcissist.
7. He hasn't created any sound and tangible policy proposals and has no actual experience in government.
8. Regardless of his lack of policy and experience he's still certain that he's ready to take over the most difficult government position in probably the world.

TL:DR: he's incredibly good at rallying political support, while simultaneously willing to scapegoat minority groups, has no government experience, and his policies are all whitewash bullshit. He seems very willing and able to hurt people to win, and nobody really knows what his actual objectives are other than simply attaining power. He's a prototypical tyrant in the making.

Ronald Reagon was an actor, everyone liked him as president. So whats your point?

nigger spotted

>People agree with Trump
>"DUR HUR HE'S A BULLY AND LITERALLY HITLER

>i am scared of a real leader
sorry juan but you are going to have to go with tia and tio when this is over

So everything you just said can be summed up as he is an ALPHA. I thought Sup Forums idolized ALPHA men? Or are just a jealous beta?

TL;DR: He's incredibly good at the game, so he's bad.

He wouldn't have a chance if the guys in power during the last 30 years hadn't fucked everything up and you know it. Donald Trump is the reckoning politicians asked for with their retarded ideology catfights.

And Obama completely invalidated the "no experience" meme by going from junior IL senator to President to Nobel Peace prize laureate in world record time. The Middle East just can't take any more of his peace.

Look what Hitler accomplished almost global domination
Herpadurp ghandi Obama save the trannies

Hitler had a history of violent revolution and suppression of his enemies.

That sounds a lot more like Bernie bros than Trump. Trump's been in the press for 40 years, and suddenly when he gets in politics he's the KKK grand wizard who rapes women all day. Give me a break.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

1. racism
2.climate change
3 bankruptcies

>1. racism
Are you gay?
>2.climate change
Are you retarded?
>3 bankruptcies
Are you poor?

1. False
2. Got me there. He'll have to learn eventually.
3. He has some failed businesses, but the ones that did succeed are extremely successful.

Since Trump built his empire on bigotry and greed, no surprises that shit keeps coming up

triggered

>Got me there.
yup
>He'll have to learn eventually.
by losing the election

>1. racism
to whom? when?
>2.climate change
lol wut?
>3 bankruptcies
scammin the system

not a real conservative

what do you mean "false?"

The statements are public record and it speaks for itself

and you are? state your conservative credentials so that we may judge you.

He'd corrupt conservatism from within expanding government power for eight years and then a democrat will do the same for another eight.

If Hillary is elected we'd get Rand or Cruz in 2020

are we just going to play stupid about this?

You just ruined your whole argument by mentioning Reagan.

he believe in large government, gay marriage, trans rights, and raising taxes
i dont

you mean he's not part of the Good Ol Boys Network

yet every one of Trump's policies are hardliner
deal with it

>Dem reaganomics

faggot

True mate, fucking nawbags coerced by the UK state press into voting for more slavery. They're still banging on that the oil is worthless, aye maybe split between 75 million brit cunts but not if it served our 6.6mil instead. Saor Alba!

do you know that mexicans are an nationality and that islam isn't a race? or are you just actually a dumb person who isn't playing
okay

>Ronald Reagon
>everyone liked him

kek

Quoting Idiotcracy

>durr Mexican isn't a race
oh so that gets Trump off the hook for his comments

glad we could clear that up faggot

hurting butt

You should.

I'm not American but all I hear about his program is sensible. He's right about near east, he's right about islam, he's right about economy, he's clearly the choice of reason.

why is he "on the hook" for his comments? he said that crime comes over from the border of mexico.. is that a lie? no

yup

we're going to play stupid about this

you probably have a reddit circlejerk that you are missing right now

Because he's a worthless flip-flopping RINO who used to be in the Dems, and really a fucking reality tv guy as prez? Embarrassed by my so-called right-wing, stupid fags.

Trump compared Mexicans "they send" to "rapists" and that they "bring drugs."

The Mexican government and nearly everyone with a brain has condemned these remarks

stop pretending they're just innocent comments taken out of context

you support racism
just get it out into the open here