Anyone like watches? post your watch below and compare

Anyone like watches? post your watch below and compare

Hmm. I like that watch.

Thanks brother

^^

Ridiculous

Thats one hell of a watch

Good EDC watch, was thinking of getting it maybe.

It's an excellent choise. The GPS is very handy for me. I suggest you to get the Alpha version, because it has the red backlight. Much better in dark.

How does the thermometer work if it's on your wrist?

Now that's a beauty not a fan of the strap though I'd go for the stainless steel.

Bought it on the steel, but prefer I tend to change strap every month or so

And a Seiko SARX + SKX and got a used g-shock today

What year is it?
That is the stupidest most autistic watch I have ever seen, why go for a digital fucking watch when we all have smart phones.

It's not just a digital watch and maybe some like them...

serves a purpose.

Making you look like a poor hipster maybe?

It;s the 311.30.42.30.01.005 ref, bought earlier this year

Nice

Pretty nice

meh, it was cheap and its light, i hate heavy watches. Hard to get something that looks good and doesn't weigh a ton while looking decent

Wow they're turning bricks into watches now? And its some shitty no-name brand.

Gorgeous watches
Is the wood comfortable?

why not have an airplane's cockpit strapped to your wrist ffs?

First of all, why are you so angry?
And to answer your question, I don't take my phone with me, if I absolutely don't have to and the watch has lots of feature that my phone doesn't have. It has a better compass and GPS, altimeter, barometer, pedometer, thermometer, simple heart rate monitor, etc. and most importantly the battery lasts for days or even weeks. It's really useful in everyday life, in the woods and in military exercises. It's also made in my home country, which is a nice bonus.

You're a serving man?

the watch diameter is too big for your wrist, it does not look good at all as it is ill-fitting.

Choose a smaller one.

The lesser spotted wrist fedora.

Are you calling me a faggot?

>battery lasts for days or even weeks
should be lasting years, not weeks. fuck knows what you're doing with it

Reservist, although quite an active one. We have conscription over here.

There are no smaller watches with the same functions and I don't care much about looks.

Eh, that could be true, if the watch only showed time.

>watch
>battery
pick one, and only one

Im laughing, I shouldn't be but im laughing.

Im so offended

Rocking the suunto core myself.

Had one before this one but I somehow managed to break one of the buttons so here we are. This model seems far more rugged, so I hope it will endure my adventures.

fucked if i know what you mean

Watches should not have batteries

Thats seen things

That DW is nice.

are you actually retarded?
or just some snob who thinks all watches should be automatic?

Mostly baiting, but guess what? You took the bait nigga

I'm actually wearing an F91-W right now.

But in all seriousness, any quartz over £100 (or your countries shitty alternative currency) is a fucking joke

There are watches and there are Watches. If I were to invest in a good timepiece, I'd make sure there's a mechanical engineer's wet dream under the dial.

Broke my buttons as well the first time around, good thing it was still under warranty. No where near as rugged as other models.

It sure has, can't begin to count how many skydives this thing has been with me on.

Nice!
Id pay over £100 for a few Quartz watches

It would have cost nearly as much as a new Core to repair it, so I went for a new model.

Do you use the altimeter, when skydiving? I've always wondered, does it react fast enough and how reliable it is.

It works great on the climb up in the plane when matched with my standard alti. But in freefall it doesn't react nearly fast enough to be used to any degree of accuracy. I can freefall a thousand feet before I even see the numbers change.

it's too small user

So there's some room for improvement. Basically it would only need a firmware update to add a skydiving mode, where the sampling frequency would be set higher. That's not going to happen for existing units though, because there is no port on the device. I think you should send feedback to Suunto. I did and a real person responded that the feedback had been forwarded to R&D, so at least that's better than nothing.

Didnt know MK made mens watches

ITT American-nigger watches in example: armani apple diesel fossil casio and so on
>Swiss made sign strictly prohibited

Certina action diver ds

Had it for 3 years now, still loving it. Considering getting a new strap for it though, but cant quite decide on what to get.

Pretentious douche.

Thats no watch, thats a space station

Poorfag

Elaborate.

Who the fuck needs a watch these days?

Kill yourself, faggot.

a watch has to be a) reaspnably accurate, b) durable c) nice looking (subjective)
Everything else is just a bait for nouveau rich fags to brag about among other fags

Hot
Kill yourself poorfag

Got this last week

sorry for sideways

And you can have all that for very cheap but I wouldn't say everything else is useless. Just like in any other thing, one can appreciate the craftsmanship that went into a fine watch. I'm sure you would rather eat a nice steak than some McDiarrhea, drive an Audi rather than a Fiat and so on. I don't care about status but I care about what I invest my money in.

Timex is the way to go. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

G-Shock with Anti-ISIS Protection

Broke mine

k upside down this time

WTF ? Bad choice !!! Disgusting !!!

Nice!
Looks like a good beater watch
Is that the Jazzmaster? Was thinking about getting one.

Why do manlets like to wear such big watches?

Mine..

3 fucking shitters

Think it's Tradition, really nice watch imo

fuck is wrong with you kid?

The date dial triggers my ocd.

needs more watches

My every day watch is a Tudor Black Bay, black bezel with gold hands & batons

I got used to it after 5 years.. I always liked simple dress watches

you're almost there. step it up.

I bet you're a nigger

Edgy

nope, im a 19 year old white british man

.. who looks up to niggers that are all over the hood

rolexs' and cheeseburgers only huh fatboy?

M'lady!

Yea i guess so but bigger watches are just uncomfortable to me
Yea they do
Whats wrong with it

I have a bunch of no brand watches and literally no one who matters even gives a shit. It's all just "user I LOVE your watch!"

fucking michael kors dogshit

This is mine, I'm just too lazy to get up and take a photo. Seamaster Pro black wave dial.

Nice, does the second from the left have its gears showing?

Be a brand snob if ya want

Yarp

Sweet

no, im tired of you fucking shitheads who clal people brand snobs, whats stopping you from buying a cheaper but better brand of REAL wristwatch, like im sure a seiko or an orient or tonnes of second hand pieces wouldve worked out cheaper. Youre just too fucking dumb to figure out how to spend money on a good watch.

My daily wear. Had it for 6 years now