Let's write a letter to Donald Trump one word at a time

Let's write a letter to Donald Trump one word at a time.

Dear

God

Of

idiots

shitforbrains

Welcome

To

>Bei unse ist am WE christenkonzert. komische rockbands, mit jesus-image haben eine halle gebucht. BIN MOSLEM; von 12-18 alles dabei.
>wäre es unmoralisch eine 13 jährigen CV...JM-jungnonne zu penetrieren?
>boha.. was da rummläuft: totale lolis-- omg das ist , als würdest du ein amish-mädchen zur rau machen, aber nur x100
China

Today

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

we

NIGGER

>Dear god of idiots/shitforbrains, Welcome to china! Today we

build

Ivanka's

penis

enlargement

and

have

Cum

many

times

little

boys

Faggots

niggers

But

enjoy

because

are

for

what

obama

diCKKO

sexy

islam

Nazi

thanks

This only works if you link to the post of the preceeding word.

Bullshit

Mooslim

>Dubs has to recite the whole message via vocaroo

let's restart:

Welcome

eating

nigger

anatidaephobia

Rolling.

Jew

You retarded?

judaism