How does /b like their steak?

how does /b like their steak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gOqKwCyA0QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rare, with a small amount of stilton sauce.

I prefer pork.

Medium rare, seasoned with salt and pepper and cooked in butter

Rare, blue rare on occasion.

I seldom cook it myself, so I will generally enjoy however the restaurant serves i up.

well done with lotsa ketchup

You're a monster.

I think this is a bait. No one eats well done.

bleeding, with a little salt and pepper

>Muslim detected

Dank meme.

I ate your moms well done pussy

Medium Well, with special 'St. Louis Style' seasoning
4 1/2 minutes on each side

Charred, with barbecue sauce

Well done

I'd fuck that

I like it perfect with no misteaks.

Trump steak is the highest quality steak there is.

>retard detected Muslims don't eat pork phaggot

Rare with only salt and pepper seasoning, then ram some butter in the pan at the end, that's all... Nothing else...

>retard who can't understand jokes detected.

I usually ask for rare, sometimes blue or medium, but just cause you cunts can't cook a decent well done steak doesn't mean it can't be done.

I've wanted to pound some tightly rolled veal since I've heard of it, bet it feels good. Saw a thing that said it had high collagen like a vagina.

>Nerd detected. Who gives a fuck. Muslims are faggots and should die and the fact that you know so much about Muslims is quite scary. Good day, Malik! I'm going to go watch television now with a 13 year old dutch prostitute and jerk off in my refrigerator,lol wish you were here!

Medium skirt steak, with salt and pepper before cooking

>retard who's mom's nickname in middle school was "Arbys" detected

Minced up and made into a hamburger.

Damn son your mom had dem Roast Beef Curtains

me catch beast an i kill him an i cook him on fire1

completely raw so i can get tapeworms
if that's not possible then I eat charcoal

With a vagina in the center

Bait or not I also prefer well done.

Rare, no sauce. Just grilled with some garlic

This.

My honkey.

Roadkill..

This is how Trump likes his
No joke

With lots of butter

medium rare and sometimes rare. Thick juicy steak with a fuck ton of spice.

prefer to eat it outdoors in nice sunny weather with beers and my mates after a long drive to a far away previously unknown beach.

if possible i like a drunken swim then another steak or some bbq chicken.

for dessert: a blunt of lemon haze because summer and some skittles and vanilla icecream in a cone with toffee sauce.

after that listen to aint gon stop - sol and pass out in a tent or under the stars.

10/10 day

either bloody or charred.
midways are for fags.

My girlfriend eats it well done, if there's even a spot of red anywhere she sends it back. It's infuriating. I also cook elk burgers, when I first got into them it specifically says there's no fat in them so if you overcook them they turn to shit because there's no moisture(unless you add pork or ground beef). So you cook the elk to medium-medium well, enough so it's still pink but not bloody. She wants them turned into a block of shoe leather if I make them for her. Useless twit.

Invite me

Cook over charcoal fire (600+ celc is ideal). Cooked until crisp on the outside and a tender medium rare on the inside. Fucking amazing

Marinated 1-2 days, take out and leave on counter for roughly 1 hour uncovered with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder on both sides. Then cook in pan for a few minutes on each side, then add a shitload of real butter, not marg, and cook each side again in the butter while using the spoon to scoop up butter and pour it on the top. Take out and leave it sit for 5-10 minutes so the juices inside the steak aren't congregated all in one general area.

Checked with a side of dubs

>Cook
disgusting

With garlic potatoes. And almost rare.. I want blood dripping off the plate

Medium rare salted cooked in butter and dip in ranch/bluecheese

A proper medium. Given that nobody seems to be able to cook that properly (short of a dedicated steakhouse), I usually roll with medium rare.

>684835136

>bloody
>blood dripping off the plate

there's no blood left in steaks

Horse cock.

>>bloody
it's simply the name of a stage of roastedness.

as for
>blood dripping off the plate
i don't know waht this fag is about.

Perfectly well done

marinate it with your cum and serve it to your sister.

Medium rare seasoned with salt and pepper and cooked in peanut butter

Like a Jew walking out of the gas chamber alive.

Rare.

I'm your girlfriend
I actually slow cook my steak until medium rare and then make gravy with it's juices, put it in a tray and cook it in it's own gravy until I have a soft well done steak that melts in your mouth.

Charred with Guinness on the outside red on the inside.
would be medium/medium rare

Sounds like it would taste stewed.

medium well

(You) filthy bastards.

It does a little but that's just how I enjoy it.

Americans use ketchup on their steak because the meat is so shitty. Only place I've ever had meat that tasted sour, and the beef wasnt red enough. Even after you bleed out the steak for a couple days it should still be dark red.

have you seen their eggs?
the egg shell is white and there is no almost no yellow inside. murrikan food is disgusting.

just bought eggs here in murica.
guess what eurofag?
They were brown
Like the guys raping your women right now.

Yeah. I'm actually in the u.s. right now but I got some good eggs from a local farmer. The grocery store eggs are disgusting.

Cheese here is terrible because they have to pasteurize everything. Sausage too.

You can actually get good meat here. It just costs the same as in Europe if you want similar quality. Cheap meat here isn't even edible. No wonder they throw everything in a crock pot.

edible

youtu.be/gOqKwCyA0QM

Kill yourself

AAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

don't you have a nigger riot and police breaking down your door to tend to my burger?